Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Early Access Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Jermu

Arbiter
Patron
rpg of the decade confirmed

hhbpqne99rcb1.jpg

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
Your birth was no success. Just ask your mom and dad. If they are honest with you, you won't like the answer.

Maculo

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Pathfinder: Wrath
Albino Drow Sorcerer/Eldritch Knight inspired by Elric de Melboniné - Dark Urge origin - Can't control his impulses to violently murder sodomites and whores. Just wish I could get a cursed sword of some sort.

Might go pure sorcerer class. Wield a rapier instead of a longsword. Maybe Wizard/Eldritch Knight to keep Intelligence the focus stat.
I would think Elric would be Warlock with pact of the blade, since he has to go into a trance to summon patrons to perform the magic iirc.

Barbarian

Arcane
Albino Drow Sorcerer/Eldritch Knight inspired by Elric de Melboniné - Dark Urge origin - Can't control his impulses to violently murder sodomites and whores. Just wish I could get a cursed sword of some sort.

Might go pure sorcerer class. Wield a rapier instead of a longsword. Maybe Wizard/Eldritch Knight to keep Intelligence the focus stat.
I would think Elric would be Warlock with pact of the blade, since he has to go into a trance to summon patrons to perform the magic iirc.
Will pact of the blade be available on release?

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
That tweet thread has apparently caused quite a stir:

>do not want this to set a new standard
wouldn't that be the best for us as a CRPG site?

forget cinematic games or sjw crap, that's already the standard.

but this mandate to have reactivity to RPGs, the turn-based combat... isn't this what we've been asking for for decades?

Do not forget the part where his cousin cucks him several times

Maculo

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Pathfinder: Wrath
Does Larian's recent art of Shadowheart feel off to anyone else?

Will pact of the blade be available on release?
Yes, it should be one of three Level 3 warlock pact choices at release (between pact of the chain, pact of the tome, and pact of the blade). I forget if it is baked into Pact of the Blade or a lvl 5 feat, but you can apply your charisma bonus to your hit.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom