Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Early Access Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

HammyTheFat

Scholar
This one is actually a lot like the 60's and 70's American horror trailers, which is really cool, on one hand. On the other hand? It's Larian.

Become a Druid of the Circle of Spores and put the "fun" in "fungi" Manipulate spores to harm your enemies and then raise them as a fungal zombie!
Betting pool on the amount of mushroom jokes they'll shoehorn in?

I told my brother that BG3 has no day / night cycles and he legitimately thought I was trolling him.
Not exactly true. It is daytime while adventuring, and nighttime while getting railed up the ass by bears (and quite possibly other loveable and cuddly woodland creatures).

Checkmate, bearphobes. Swen wins.

GtCWpHj.png

La vie sexuelle

Learned
Last edited:

Readher

Savant
Oh, sorry did I take the wrong turn? Is this the BG3 fan thread? I didn't realize I was on reddit.com.

Just amuses me that you seem to spend all your time in threads for games you hate.

Especially coming from someone arguing that everyone should stop gaming and do something "useful with their time".

Is this a good use of your time?
ca1.png

Nifft Batuff

Prophet
Maybe If fans start asking to have sex with the bear not only in the night, but also during the day, Larian will finally implement the night/day mechanics.

Readher

Savant
Swen is the saviour of the RPG genre.

Not since he bent over to SJW screeching and put some extra clothers on the Divinity thot.

Ltt3uxA.jpg

He who compromises his vision to pander to your enemies is NOT your friend.

Different, dark times when even the smallest blogs took a part in SJW madness. I think it learned Swen a lot.
I'm always torn about stuff like this. On one hand, they decided upon the left design at first and imo they should own it to the end, at least with that game. On the other hand, I hate bikini armor with a passion and much prefer boob plate, skin-tight leather armors (that cover whole body) and similar than total coomer designs.

La creatura faces are a blight upon the industry though and have no place in games.

La vie sexuelle

Learned

Not since he bent over to SJW screeching and put some extra clothers on the Divinity thot.

Ltt3uxA.jpg

Different, dark times when even the smallest blogs took a part in SJW madness. I think it learned Swen a lot.
I'm always torn about stuff like this. On one hand, they decided upon the left design at first and imo they should own it to the end, at least with that game. On the other hand, I hate bikini armor with a passion and much prefer boob plate, skin-tight leather armors (that cover whole body) and similar than total coomer designs.

Coomer armour or not, design should be for players. Gamers are reason why this industry exist. Coomer design should be allowed for coomer customers. Blue haired fatties have no right dictating dev how to draw their characters.

Late Bloomer

Scholar
These quotes are from around a 12 hour timeframe. Pretty fucking disgusting, wouldn't ya say?

Here we see Valer accepting the lack of day / night in favour of homosexualy, bestiality, pegging, femond, blacked and who knows what else.
Personally I would've really liked a day / night cycle and NPC schedule, but basically I accept their absence because of the faggotry thing you mentioned.

This was one of the worst offenders by whydoibother. The image shows and elf female with a dick, which mercifully had mosaics. Don't hover your mouse over the photo for more than a split second or you too will be mortified at the file name.
Can't wait to make a hot Body Type 2 with a big fat cock, boys.

just is a consoomer who wants to engage in all sorts of deviant behaviours just to give it to game devs for making the games he plays. Which puts him squarely of the side of gaming journalist (and the codex)
seeing other devs seethe compels me to buy even more copies

What scythe really means is time spent on day / night cycle is a waste, when you could be adding in more zoomer dialogue, giving you many ways to solve problems of your fellow zoomer homosexuals
Time and effort spent on "out of combat AI" is time and effort which could be spent on making quests with multiple ways to resolve.

Reinhardt has trouble reading. This thread, if not for a few posters, in enormously in favour of BG3.
"hey, guys, i've heard current trend is shitting on bg3?"

Konjad just couldn't help it. Congrats on being the first person to mention the bear. 24/7 with you, isn"t it?
They'd better add the bear benis option

Non-Edgy loves to argue with Drak about all sorts of things. But he is letting his stance be known that he will not stand for gay beasex, even though he is planning on playing a game with gay bearsex. Oh yeah, he bought the game before the gay bearsex. So instead of counting his losses, he might as well get fucked by a bear.
The difference between you and I is that when I do it, I talk about more than muh bearsex, muh cinematics, muh unlikeable characters for dozens of pages.

This dude. He is consistent at least.
You can select from different penises? Umm... Where do I begin with this one

Larian was always woke? Context is important. Timing. The starting point truly was DOS2 when Swen gave in to the crazy few who complained about the binkini armour the cover girl was wearing and covered her right up. Swen is a cuck no doubt about it. I am willing to admit being wrong on this one about when they were woke though. I have yet to see any actual compelling evidence. My only memorable experience with Larian is the original Divine Divinity and Dragon Commander.
Ok, let’s not do revisionistic bullshit here, please. Larian was always woke.

Imagine being this guy. Consoom
Rare early access game I actually bought to play in early access, I never do that even for free.

Non-Edgy sure is an expert of these sort of things.
I'd like to point out that Astarion is bisexual, as are all the NPCs apparently. He's flamboyant in his personality, but not a homosexual. Not more so than any of the others anyway.

Imagine making excuses like this.
because of this body type nonsense it makes sense to make everyone gay so no discrimination

whydoibother at least chose a female as his wife? Or will his character be that elf girl with a dick from earlier? This dude is sick.
Companions being playersexual is the norm, I think. But also I have no idea what anyone's preference is, because I only have eyes for my wife.

mondblut making the tough life choices and liking it.
I'd take an honest quiet homo type over these disgusting "flamboyant" faggots any day.

Zeriel can't imagine a woman who only likes men.
And all women are essentially bi by nature anyway, so it's not even worth mentioning in that regard. Bi = gay man who doesn't hate women, for all intents and purposes.

whydoibother takes a stand for someone wanting to talk about the game... by mentioning his favored topics.
Wow, why is he posting game builds in the game thread, instead of talking about trannies and beastiality? Ugh, gamers ruining our SJW thread, uuuuughhhhhhhhh.

Kiste gives Larian ideas for their next game
Yeah, because the bear isn't trans and Astarion isn't a nog.

whydoibother responds to Kiste. A truly sick mind.
Mods will fix it

Konjad is at it again. This time in caps so you know he means business.
IT'D BETTER HAVE TRANNY BEAR SEX OR BUST

Cat Headed Eagle changed whydoibothers quote to read as follows. What a surprise, someone who named themselves after two animals is thinking about bearsex.
Giving it some thought, I think I'll play as Astarion.
  • Bear sex
  • Bear sex
  • Bear sex
  • Bear sex
  • Bear sex
  • Bear sex
  • Bear sex
  • Bear sex
  • Bear sex
  • Bear sex

Readher

Savant

Ltt3uxA.jpg

Coomer armour or not, design should be for players. Gamers are reason why this industry exist. Coomer design should be allowed for coomer customers. Blue haired fatties have no right dictating dev how to draw their characters.
Well, I never said it shouldn't be allowed, and obviously the fact some blue-haired fatso trannies can dictate what's okay or not is retarded. Just saying that as a personal preference, I like the one on the right more. Doesn't mean I'm some SJW trannoid, though.

Fedora Master

STOP POSTING
Patron
Edgy
These quotes are from around a 12 hour timeframe. Pretty fucking disgusting, wouldn't ya say?

Here we see Valer accepting the lack of day / night in favour of homosexualy, bestiality, pegging, femond, blacked and who knows what else.
Personally I would've really liked a day / night cycle and NPC schedule, but basically I accept their absence because of the faggotry thing you mentioned.

This was one of the worst offenders by whydoibother. The image shows and elf female with a dick, which mercifully had mosaics. Don't hover your mouse over the photo for more than a split second or you too will be mortified at the file name.
Can't wait to make a hot Body Type 2 with a big fat cock, boys.

just is a consoomer who wants to engage in all sorts of deviant behaviours just to give it to game devs for making the games he plays. Which puts him squarely of the side of gaming journalist (and the codex)
seeing other devs seethe compels me to buy even more copies

What scythe really means is time spent on day / night cycle is a waste, when you could be adding in more zoomer dialogue, giving you many ways to solve problems of your fellow zoomer homosexuals
Time and effort spent on "out of combat AI" is time and effort which could be spent on making quests with multiple ways to resolve.

Reinhardt has trouble reading. This thread, if not for a few posters, in enormously in favour of BG3.
"hey, guys, i've heard current trend is shitting on bg3?"

Konjad just couldn't help it. Congrats on being the first person to mention the bear. 24/7 with you, isn"t it?
They'd better add the bear benis option

Non-Edgy loves to argue with Drak about all sorts of things. But he is letting his stance be known that he will not stand for gay beasex, even though he is planning on playing a game with gay bearsex. Oh yeah, he bought the game before the gay bearsex. So instead of counting his losses, he might as well get fucked by a bear.
The difference between you and I is that when I do it, I talk about more than muh bearsex, muh cinematics, muh unlikeable characters for dozens of pages.

This dude. He is consistent at least.
You can select from different penises? Umm... Where do I begin with this one

Larian was always woke? Context is important. Timing. The starting point truly was DOS2 when Swen gave in to the crazy few who complained about the binkini armour the cover girl was wearing and covered her right up. Swen is a cuck no doubt about it. I am willing to admit being wrong on this one about when they were woke though. I have yet to see any actual compelling evidence. My only memorable experience with Larian is the original Divine Divinity and Dragon Commander.
Ok, let’s not do revisionistic bullshit here, please. Larian was always woke.

Imagine being this guy. Consoom
Rare early access game I actually bought to play in early access, I never do that even for free.

Non-Edgy sure is an expert of these sort of things.
I'd like to point out that Astarion is bisexual, as are all the NPCs apparently. He's flamboyant in his personality, but not a homosexual. Not more so than any of the others anyway.

Imagine making excuses like this.
because of this body type nonsense it makes sense to make everyone gay so no discrimination

whydoibother at least chose a female as his wife? Or will his character be that elf girl with a dick from earlier? This dude is sick.
Companions being playersexual is the norm, I think. But also I have no idea what anyone's preference is, because I only have eyes for my wife.

mondblut making the tough life choices and liking it.
I'd take an honest quiet homo type over these disgusting "flamboyant" faggots any day.

Zeriel can't imagine a woman who only likes men.
And all women are essentially bi by nature anyway, so it's not even worth mentioning in that regard. Bi = gay man who doesn't hate women, for all intents and purposes.

whydoibother takes a stand for someone wanting to talk about the game... by mentioning his favored topics.
Wow, why is he posting game builds in the game thread, instead of talking about trannies and beastiality? Ugh, gamers ruining our SJW thread, uuuuughhhhhhhhh.

Kiste gives Larian ideas for their next game
Yeah, because the bear isn't trans and Astarion isn't a nog.

whydoibother responds to Kiste. A truly sick mind.
Mods will fix it

Konjad is at it again. This time in caps so you know he means business.
IT'D BETTER HAVE TRANNY BEAR SEX OR BUST

Cat Headed Eagle changed whydoibothers quote to read as follows. What a surprise, someone who named themselves after two animals is thinking about bearsex.
Giving it some thought, I think I'll play as Astarion.
  • Bear sex
  • Bear sex
  • Bear sex
  • Bear sex
  • Bear sex
  • Bear sex
  • Bear sex
  • Bear sex
  • Bear sex
  • Bear sex
Don't

La vie sexuelle

Learned

Ltt3uxA.jpg

Well, I never said it shouldn't be allowed, and obviously the fact some blue-haired fatso trannies can dictate what's okay or not is retarded. Just saying that as a personal preference, I like the one on the right more. Doesn't mean I'm some SJW trannoid, though.

People don't like things and that's ok. W have also right to make critic (Codex is for it :D). I only want to make point, that in ours critic we cannot support any censorship movement even if we agree with them on some level, because one agreement on censorship goes into another and another and another. Bioware disconnection from marked started on this 2012-2015 blog post critiquing boobs plates.

Readher

Savant

Ltt3uxA.jpg

People don't like things and that's ok. W have also right to make critic (Codex is for it :D). I only want to make point, that in ours critic we cannot support any censorship movement even if we agree with them on some level, because one agreement on censorship goes into another and another and another. Bioware disconnection from marked started on this 2012-2015 blog post critiquing boobs plates.
Yeah, but there's a kind of conflict of interest here. I'm against dev censoring bikini armor to appease faggots that don't even play games, but at the same time I find it cringe and would prefer boob plates. Hell, I'll take normal armor over bikini armor any day.
nN8c6fA94tq3ZVNJCajMaS.jpg

But I'm also a realist and know that almost any dev doing this is just afraid of backlash from trannoids and kotaku instead of following their personal preferences.

Gradenmayer

Learned

Ltt3uxA.jpg

Yeah, but there's a kind of conflict of interest here. I'm against dev censoring bikini armor to appease faggots that don't even play games, but at the same time I find it cringe and would prefer boob plates. Hell, I'll take normal armor over bikini armor any day.
nN8c6fA94tq3ZVNJCajMaS.jpg

But I'm also a realist and know that almost any dev doing this is just afraid of backlash from trannoids and kotaku instead of following their personal preferences.
Armoured or not, all the women in BG3 will be beaten and sent to the kitchen by my domestic violence subclass lizard-monk.

Late Bloomer

Scholar

As I was going through the quotes today, I noticed one of yours was included. I felt a little bad, considering nobody really thinks very highly of you here. I didn't want to include you with these degenerates. I even offered you some sound advice a couple months back in regards to a bloxdex post you made. And here you are telling me how to post so it can look good on, what I assume, is an ancient flip phone.

You were actually one of the early adopters today of the degeneracy.
They got girl cock AND vitiligo!

Last edited:

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
"Day/night was bad in the old BG games too imo, hell most games period. Not worth the time and money."

Bulklshit. It worked perfectly fine. Stores closed at night. Different encounters occured at night. Sure, it wasn't super duper deep, but it worked. It was nowhere near 'bad'. What a retart.

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
At one point me and two guys who were planning on playing BG3 MP were theorizing what if one makes a blond female elf that just lets the others fuck her at will when in camp. We were going to draw straws on whose character it was going to be. Now the question is, is this also degeneracy or is it healthy bro fun.

Saravan

Savant
At one point me and two guys who were planning on playing BG3 MP were theorizing what if one makes a blond female elf that just lets the others fuck her at will when in camp. We were going to draw straws on whose character it was going to be. Now the question is, is this also degeneracy or is it healthy bro fun.
Completely normal bro behaviour to sit in voice call together silently watching the cutscene where one of you fucks the other with a third wheel wondering when it’s their turn.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom