Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Early Access Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Shaki

Arbiter
Like, let's cut the Firkraag questline from BG2, but instead you can play as Jaheira, get some different dialogue options, and her companion quest is bigger? I don't think it's a good trade.
But what if you could play as Imoen and get a choice to side with Bodhi?
I'd rather play as custom PC and get a choice to side with Bodhi

Mortmal

Arcane
97c42c88-a23d-42f4-b9a4-9a8b0283d031_text.gif

I guess in nuDnD nothing fucking matters anyway, reflecting the disposition of their target audience.
No, just take a look at the D&D Reddit. It's people posting pictures of their characters, and on Discord, they're always debating inane subjects. Even here, it's not much better; no one really cares. Among codexers, there's a large array of opinions. It goes from me, who would like deep tactical combat with attrition, to others who would rather have an extension in co-op mode for their remote-controlled dildos.

jaekl

CHUD LIFE
Patron
You know what? Maybe beholders aren't actually all bad after all... we just need to do better with our *communication skills* - they can't all be bad apples!

Now what hole are you supposed to fuck on one of these things...?

https://forgottenrealms.fandom.com/wiki/Large_Luigi
And he is from 2e. Jaekl failed the lore check.
Should've known that some smart guy would have already thought to subvert our expectations regarding the most famous of evil creatures. How about... let's see here... an intellect devourer? Can I date one of those do you think?

Fedora Master

STOP POSTING
Patron
Edgy
You know what? Maybe beholders aren't actually all bad after all... we just need to do better with our *communication skills* - they can't all be bad apples!

Now what hole are you supposed to fuck on one of these things...?

https://forgottenrealms.fandom.com/wiki/Large_Luigi
And he is from 2e. Jaekl failed the lore check.
Should've known that some smart guy would have already thought to subvert our expectations regarding the most famous of evil creatures. How about... let's see here... an intellect devourer? Can I date one of those do you think?
Close:
https://gamelore.fandom.com/wiki/Thaqualm

random_name

Novice
Please tell me, is the story about a diverse group of individuals getting together to defeat evil nazis? If not I might play it.

whydoibother

Arcane
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut
Pick Dark Urge, kill everyone, steal their tadpole power, become the ultimate highlander.
This definitely is a playthrough, but I am not sure I want it to be the first one. I want to see the companion quests too, and killing them cuts that short.
Besides, you want to know what kind of people they are, to know why and how to kill them.

processdaemon

Scholar
Patron
are there any RTWP fans of BG1+2 left who still complain about BG3 being TB?
I do wish it was RTwP instead (or had both options like the Pathfinder games have now) but complaining about it at this point is just yelling at clouds. I'm sure I'll enjoy it regardless.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom