Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Pre-Release Thread [EARLY ACCESS RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
This game manages to scream DOS DOS DOS a little more every day, in my opinion :negative:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_U6l14P8zqc

I hate and despise that cinematic camera so much. And the dialogue.
It's not actually a cinematic camera, you can still swap to other characters and let dialogue play out in the background apparently.
It's what I always wanted in a Larian game. The ability to ignore dialogue. It's just unfortunate that I have to play the other parts of the game to take advantage of the feature.

This game manages to scream DOS DOS DOS a little more every day, in my opinion :negative:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_U6l14P8zqc

I hate and despise that cinematic camera so much. And the dialogue.
It's not actually a cinematic camera, you can still swap to other characters and let dialogue play out in the background apparently.
It's what I always wanted in a Larian game. The ability to ignore dialogue. It's just unfortunate that I have to play the other parts of the game to take advantage of the feature.
3rd day in a row you are spending in the post about the game, you claim to not care about btw.

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
3rd day in a row you are spending in the post about the game, you claim to not care about btw.

I never said I don't care about it. Third time in a row you put words in my mouth. I care about it almost too much. What I did say is that I hate it and won't be playing it. And I also said I would be sure to voice my opinion because I think it's a great injustice that this game is in larians hands or is even happening at all.

Temper tantrums are a valid and healthy emotion
:nocountryforshitposters:

Are you less than 13?
No. I'm just Intune with my emotions and don't bottle them up like some old fart that's afraid people will judge him by rating his posts butthurt. I am comfortable with my emotions and have learned how to express them in an open and honest way.
You repeated this multiple times. Trying to convince yourself, eh?

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
the difference is the hamster and aloe vera balm stuff is sprinkles at least in no. 2

Outside the Kkkodex, "HURR FOR DEM EYES BOO! DURR FOR DEM EYES!11" is literally the only thing BG is remembered after.

This is patently untrue - I have plenty of normy nerd friends who have various fond memories of BG and cite it for this or that tidbit.

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
Listen people. I'm not fluent. You guys are getting side tracked. Can we please continue talking about Baldur's Gate 3 and how its a blight on the gaming industry as a whole. If you want to talk about fluent make a thread about it. I have even less in common with fluent than this game has with Baldur's Gate. Also why is everyone acting like fluent is some infamous guy who's mere presence would be a cause for alarm? He was creep, he got banned, he tried to come back, it didn't work out. That's all, that's it.

Black

Arcane
the difference is the hamster and aloe vera balm stuff is sprinkles at least in no. 2

Outside the Kkkodex, "HURR FOR DEM EYES BOO! DURR FOR DEM EYES!11" is literally the only thing BG is remembered after.

This is patently untrue - I have plenty of normy nerd friends who have various fond memories of BG and cite it for this or that tidbit.
During the BG3 Q&A someone asked if there will be a certain ranger with a hamster.
Someone in the crowd shouted "GO FOR THE EYES"
My balls shrivelled and went back up my anus.

Seethe

Arbiter
I don't care how good or bad the game is. The fact that it looks exactly like Divos 2 makes it untouchable to me. Just too many bad experiences with that badly designed game.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron

During the BG3 Q&A someone asked if there will be a certain ranger with a hamster.
Someone in the crowd shouted "GO FOR THE EYES"
My balls shrivelled and went back up my anus.

I would probably have murdered myself to avoid the ptsd if I was present

Self-Ejected

aweigh

Self-Ejected
Also why is everyone acting like fluent is some infamous guy who's mere presence would be a cause for alarm?

fluent was the absolute bottom-of-the-barrel filth, a real piece of shit. One of the few people who actively degrades a place by being in it, it is only normal to be alarmed.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom