Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Pre-Release Thread [EARLY ACCESS RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Duralux for Durabux

I remember when we first "met". You had 25,000 posts on the 'Dex and I had 1,000.

Now, I have 3 million views and am first-ranked on Google for the greatest RPGs of all-time, whereas you have only managed 5,000 more shitposts. :smug:
Lilura in a nutshell:
bucket

Self-Ejected

Lilura

RPG Codex Dragon Lady
Lilura in a nutshell:

Many memes have been churned out on me over the years, but none of them have stuck except the ones I've made for myself. :smug:

In addition, at best, a meme can only be 'Dex-based. My blog is much bigger than any meme of 'Dex origin.

Duralux for Durabux

Many memes have been churned out on me over the years, but none of them have stuck except the ones I've made for myself. :smug:

In addition, at best, a meme can only be 'Dex-based. My blog is much bigger than any meme of 'Dex origin.
4145-full.png

Lilliput McHammersmith

Lilura in a nutshell:

It's just sad. The level of self-delusion.

You do realize that truly successful people don't have to try and prove to others that they are successful all the time. You have 4715 messages on the Codex. How many of those are talking about how "authoritative" your blog is? True experts do not talk about how "authoritative" their findings are.

Duralux for Durabux

You do realize that truly successful people don't have to try and prove to others that they are successful all the time. You have 4715 messages on the Codex. How many of those are talking about how "authoritative" your blog is? True experts do not talk about how "authoritative" their findings are.
Please stop giving her attention . You do exactly what she wants.

Self-Ejected

Lilura

RPG Codex Dragon Lady

That depends on whether or not they have been aggressively ignored by the mainstream. At this point, I'd say I'm somewhat vengeful. Forgive me.

Self-Ejected

Lilura

RPG Codex Dragon Lady
Please for the love of god, stop giving her attention. She just wants attention nothing more.

Have you noticed how much threads take off when I post? cf. ITT and the "masterpieces" thread.

You can't help yourselves.

Also, imagine how big my blog is gonna get when BG3 goes Gold. Scary stuff.

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
Also, imagine how big my blog is gonna get when BG3 goes Gold. Scary stuff.

Don't take this the wrong way, im just curious. Have you made any money by blogging?
Are you out of your mind?

The only authoritative method of making money is selling bandit scalps, winter wolf pelts and wyvern heads to Officer Vai in Beregost.

Self-Ejected

Lilura

RPG Codex Dragon Lady
The written word is more powerful as it pertains to SEO and authoritativeness.

Audio-visual is for YouTube scrubs.

Duralux for Durabux

Here we go again, when there is one woman who plays old classics or talks about gaming, every men out there give her attention and money for nothing because she has a vagina( or supposedly). It never changes.

User0001

Savant
Here we go again, when there is one woman who plays old classics or talks about gaming, every men out there give her attention and money for nothing because she has a vagina( or supposedly). It never changes.

There are no women on internet, only ways to get more attention. Therefore this fit Lilura's behavioral profile.

Even tho it's obvious, stop trying to ruin the fun!

Last edited:

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
I'd rather find a gm that would crush me for making such a stupid decision. The problem with dnd is permanently killing someone is too big of a deal so DMs are afraid to do it too much. Nobody wants to put in that much preparation just to have it all go to waste. At least that was my experience when I played table top for a while.
DM can always crush you. DMs are tools for crushing you for stupid non-mechanical decisions, actually, mechanical ones can be handled by mechanics just fine.

But if you prefer playing with a dumbfuck DM, that's fine - birds of a feather and all that.

Me: I would rather find a dm that punishes mistakes. The problem is finding one like this.

This guy: DMs can crush you but you're too stupid to want one that will. You are also stupid

??????????

latest

"Lilura Tiax is quite insane and lives under the delusion of grandeur. He believes he was chosen by Cyric himself to rule over all, and his ego far surpasses his stature or abilities. Most of the time he is oblivious to anyone other than himself."

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom