Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Pre-Release Thread [EARLY ACCESS RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Swen

Scholar
Shitposter
Man, Larian sucks.
TBpNyYY.png
sL4ogec.png
0wV9hfH.png

Self-Ejected

Lilura

RPG Codex Dragon Lady
I have no idea why anyone would think blogs are relevant in CURRENT_YEAR

It's not about blogs, it's about SEO. It's about search strings and keywords. I'm first-ranked on many important ones. Citation of my ever-steepening inclination [link].

Now, if my writings are "irrelevant", what does that make your forum posts? You have no SEO or Google authority/penetrance.

You're just jealous because I have influence and you are lost in the shuffle, and comparitively unread.

Self-Ejected

Lilura

RPG Codex Dragon Lady
Well, that might imply that at least one person here is autistic.

Look at it this way, do you see my blog infused with this 'Dex persona? In your view, am I an aspie with no self-awareness?

Self-Ejected

Lilura

RPG Codex Dragon Lady
Well, yeah. You haven't played Jagged Alliance 2, Silent Storm or ToEE, yet you post walls of text on Morrowind and Skyrim.

Gets back to the tragic taste thing I mentioned before.

Self-Ejected

Lilura

RPG Codex Dragon Lady
IGN is ranked first for normal people, Google is fucking with your results because they know you google yourself.

No, my citation is based on objective Google data, not my own. You don't get to where I'm at by gauging search-engine penetrance on your own personal searches.

Googling "Baldur's Gate best weapons" does bring up the blog as the first result, but not best spells or armor.

Give it time. The blog is written by a lone wolf, not a monetized army. Also, you are a mere observer who doesn't have the data I have access to. This is how I've begun boring holes through long-standing mainstream and monetized competitors: by being understimated.

You fuel my fire.

Saravan

Savant
IGN is ranked first for normal people, Google is fucking with your results because they know you google yourself.

No, my citation is based on objective Google data, not my own. You don't get to where I'm at by gauging search-engine penetrance on your own personal searches.

Googling "Baldur's Gate best weapons" does bring up the blog as the first result, but not best spells or armor.

Give it time. The blog is written by a lone wolf, not a monetized army. Also, you are a mere observer who doesn't have the data I have access to. This is how I've begun boring holes through long-standing mainstream and monetized competitors: by being understimated.

You fuel my fire.

Blogs are making a huge come back. I'm making my own in fact. Stay tuned. Lilura I'm coming for your spot as top rpgcodexer blog.

Empirical evidence that having a blog means you are in fact, absolutely retarded.

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
Then, you will crush them and win.
I'm going to crush you and win. Soon all you'll be known as will be number 2 and you'll remain as number 2 as long as my blog keeps chugging along. You'll see my stickied post at the top of this forum everyday you come on here. Eventually you won't even be considered my competitor. I will have had surpassed you and your blog in every way. Views, content, respect, and everything else you and your blog have. People will reference my blog everytime Baldur's Gate or toee is mentioned. My top games will be used as an arguing tactic to show what games are good and what games suck. You'll see salty people like DraQ take the contrarian route and shit talk my blog because he's edgy and has no integrity in his opinions. Then I'm going to use my new blog power to create a new forum and never come back to this place. The rpg name is ruined because casuals use it to talk about witcher and dark souls. I'm going to use my blog power to rename the genre. This new genre of mine will be based on games influenced by the power couple of RPGs. Ultima and wizardry. And no false games will be included in it on IGN's top 10 games. I haven't decided on the name yet but it will have to do with the words wizardry and Ultima, the same way metroidvania are games that were influenced by Metroid and Castlevania.

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
Then, you will crush them and win.
I'm going to crush you and win. Soon all you'll be known as will be number 2 and you'll remain as number 2 as long as my blog keeps chugging along. You'll see my stickied post at the top of this forum everyday you come on here. Eventually you won't even be considered my competitor. I will have had surpassed you and your blog in every way. Views, content, respect, and everything else you and your blog have. People will reference my blog everytime Baldur's Gate or toee is mentioned. My top games will be used as an arguing tactic to show what games are good and what games suck. You'll see salty people like DraQ take the contrarian route and shit talk my blog because he's edgy and has no integrity in his opinions. Then I'm going to use my new blog power to create a new forum and never come back to this place. The rpg name is ruined because casuals use it to talk about witcher and dark souls. I'm going to use my blog power to rename the genre. This new genre of mine will be based on games influenced by the power couple of RPGs. Ultima and wizardry. And no false games will be included in it on IGN's top 10 games. I haven't decided on the name yet but it will have to do with the words wizardry and Ultima, the same way metroidvania are games that were influenced by Metroid and Castlevania.
I know I'm not your doctor but you need to drink less.

Self-Ejected

Lilura

RPG Codex Dragon Lady
I'm going to crush you and win.

You couldn't crush an empty paper bag. You make DraQ seem monocled in comparison.

sorinmask , Cael and a few other shitposters have literally tried to build blogs to compete with mine.

Where are they now? Crushed by my King Content, and deleted. They reverted to shitposter status; lost in the shuffle, and unread.

I've defined the Renaissance era of RPGs and have coined 100s of terms; invented its language. You are but a gnat compared to my power.

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
I know I'm not your doctor but you need to drink less.
I don't support drugs or alcohol. Only degenerates drink. That shit is all gateway drugs. Canada legalized weed now they want to legalize magic mushrooms. No one goes straight to magic mushrooms. weed opened the Gate to legalize another drug. Perfect definition of a gateway drug.

Yesterday they legalized marijuana. Today they legalize magic mushrooms. Tomorrow? Black tar heroin.

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler

You couldn't crush an empty paper bag. You make DraQ seem monocled in comparison.

sorinmask , Cael and a few other shitposters have literally tried to build blogs to compete with mine.

Where are they now? Crushed by my King Content, and deleted. They reverted to shitposter status; lost in the shuffle, and unread.
Your time is done, Dragon Lady. You opened the gates for the future with your blog but the future will not include you. You're old news. My blog will not be built to compete with yours. That's the difference. My blogs only purpose is to usher in the Golden age of rpg blogs. sorinmask has shit taste. Cael is possibly the most uninteresting person to exist. DraQ tries some witty retort angle but it's filled with the most generic and least insulting crap I've ever read. You people have been on here too long and lost touch. You look back to the past because that's the only glory you've ever experienced. I look on to the future because that's where the real influence is. They say dragons get more powerful with age but it seems this Dragon is going to wither away in her cave convinced her blog posts about RPGs are actually a horde of gold. Perhaps one day I'll do a retrospective of my own. I'll call it " Lilura, the ancient dragon Lady blogger".

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture

Your time is done, Dragon Lady. You opened the gates for the future with your blog but the future will not include you. You're old news. My blog will not be built to compete with yours. That's the difference. My blogs only purpose is to usher in the Golden age of rpg blogs. sorinmask has shit taste. Cael is possibly the most uninteresting person to exist. DraQ tries some witty retort angle but it's filled with the most generic and least insulting crap I've ever read. You people have been on here too long and lost touch. You look back to the past because that's the only glory you've ever experienced. I look on to the future because that's where the real influence is. They say dragons get more powerful with age but it seems this Dragon is going to wither away in her cave convinced her blog posts about RPGs are actually a horde of gold. Perhaps one day I'll do a retrospective of my own. I'll call it " Lilura, the ancient dragon Lady blogger".
I thought people like Ontopoly were urban forum legends that don't actually exist. Boy, was I wrong.
Lacrymas, I still can't decide if you being wrong on this one was a blessing or a curse.

Elex

Arbiter
They are trying to copy as much of 5e as possible, so this is definitly this http://chicken-dinner.com/5e/5e-point-buy.html system.

Maybe they will add roling aswell, but I highly doubt it, with the game supposed to be having an online DM mode a la Neverwinter Nights. Munchkins would show up with oops all 18s characters.
Look like one of the thing easily moddable.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom