Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Pre-Release Thread [EARLY ACCESS RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Imagine the majority of faggots in this thread being such retards.
You suck at math - you and Ontopoly aren't majority.

Also, you both kind of blend together into some sort of fagopoly blob entity.
As i said,petty cunt :). You do hold grudges,like the midgets in warhammer. I don't care about anything past D&D 3.5,thus you are one of those retards that will support 5e. Enjoy your shit slurping once swen finishes shitting :).

Saerain

Augur
Patron
I can't imagine how 5e is not incline unless you forgot 4e happened. Though I wouldn't blame anyone for that. Kudos honestly.

Saravan

Savant
I could crush you if i feel like doing it. All i have to do is pay 500euro some hacker to brute force your password and just take over your blog,why waste time and effort starting from scratch when you can cheat and get on top :smug:.

That's gonna be a lot of unemployment checks.

RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In
I can't imagine how 5e is not incline unless you forgot 4e happened. Though I wouldn't blame anyone for that. Kudos honestly.

Also DnD adaptation is a good thing just because of the rich source material and there's no way a big company would just be allowed to license any of the previous editions.

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
There are no unemployment checks in Bulgaria. At least I'm not aware of any. If there are, it's something joke-y like 10-20 euro.

As for 5E, like we have long ago established, it's a good system for what it sets out to do - sitting down and playing. I don't think you'll feel a difference when playing a video game based on it as opposed to 3.5E. Just the character system is (over)simplified.

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
There are no unemployment checks in Bulgaria. At least I'm not aware of any. If there are, it's something joke-y like 10-20 euro.

As for 5E, like we have long ago established, it's a good system for what it sets out to do - sitting down and playing. I don't think you'll feel a difference when playing a video game based on it as opposed to 3.5E. Just the character system is (over)simplified.
https://ec.europa.eu/social/main.jsp?catId=1103&langId=en&intPageId=4441

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

It was around 200 euro per month from what i have heard from friends. There are unemployment benefits for 3 months,after that you are on your own,also you have to have x amount of working months to be get them.

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron

It was around 200 euro per month from what i have heard from friends. There are unemployment benefits for 3 months,after that you are on your own,also you have to have x amount of working months to be get them.
You can get up to 74.29 BGN per day, whatever the fuck that means.

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron

Poseidon00

Arcane

4E is MMO garbage, and 5e is only slightly better, being PnP for kiddies. They get no pats on the head from me for being a little less terrible.

And don't even get me started on what they did to a once fantastic lore and cosmology.

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
60% of your insurable income, but with a maximum of 74.29 BGN per day. So you can get something like 900 euro a month, I guess.
Nobody who makes 75 BGN or more a day will need to be on unemployment benefits, though, lol. That's like 4 times the minimum wage. Not that I'm all that familiar with how much it is nowadays, I've never been on minimum wage.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

You can get up to 74.29 BGN per day, whatever the fuck that means.
Most likely for deputats for in between elections ;).

It was around 200 euro per month from what i have heard from friends.
You could have come up with something better here.
A petty jab. I have been jobless,nothing to be ashamed of,tho i have never needed one.

Zed Duke of Banville

Dungeon Master
Patron
I wouldn't mind seeing a Spelljammer again.
We'll definitely be seeing more of those. Calling it now, BG3 is going to end with a huge battle between spelljammers in space.
SJR3-Dungeonmasters-Screen.jpg

SJR3 Dungeon Master's Screen by Erik Olson

DraQ

Arcane

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
We'll definitely be seeing more of those. Calling it now, BG3 is going to end with a huge battle between spelljammers in space.
Baldur's Gate 3 ends at level 10. It's more like the final battle will be 3 ilithids and you'll get some gimmick to help you through the battle

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
I googled "Baldur's Gate worst weapons" and didn't find Lilura's blog at all.....

Seems that poor old Lilura only had that precise combination in mind that she/he/it/they envisioned for the system to work given the page name. Pretty lame to boast of this, when anyone can create a page and then search for the exact formulation of words in the address to get the first hit.

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
I googled "Baldur's Gate worst weapons" and didn't find Lilura's blog at all.....

Seems that poor old Lilura only had that precise combination in mind that she/he/it/they envisioned for the system to work given the page name. Pretty lame to boast of this, when anyone can create a page and then search for the exact formulation of words in the address to get the first hit.
Making a blog is an art form. Part of the medium is predicting what users will want and will be interested in and using search engine optimization to ensure that when they do search for it, your blog responds to their search request.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom