Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 RELEASE THREAD

janior

Arcane
Patron
there's nothing wrong with the game and if u complain about seeing people of color on ur screen u need to touch some grass and take ur meds

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
Protecting one's family/community/nation from predation

That's exactly what the Tiefling refugees try to do. How ironic.
Stop changing the subject.

Erasing a people from a conversation about *themselves* concerning their *own city* taking place *in that city* is an incredibly shitty thing to do and something you wouldn't anywhere else in the world or in any other context within a fantasy setting.

Not only is it somewhere between Ugly American gauche and psychopathic, it's also absurd as a matter of simple anthropology/sociology.

What are you even doing?

(the hurr, durr, chillax response was brought to you by very well-compensated people in the population displacement business; you know like moving millions of Russians into Donbas two generations ago and winning this war before a shot was even fired)

JamesDixon

GM Extraordinaire
Patron
Dumbfuck
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
there's nothing wrong with the game and if u complain about seeing people of color on ur screen u need to touch some grass and take ur meds

Is your built in spellcheck broke? I couldn't understand a single word you wrote because I don't speak stupid.

gogis

Scholar

You know how many Ukranian female soldiers died in the current war? 100, out of fucking 15k or 18k killed in action. ONE HUNDRED.
When did codex became so retarded it believes in 15-18k Ukie official narrative? Make it 10x at least. Also, it will make your argument work 10x times better

Tyranicon

A Memory of Eternity
Developer
Also a genocide run in this game has no impact.

I've literally depopulated most of Act 1 + 2, Rivington and maybe 20% of the actual city.

Nobody remarks on it. Nobody acts like you did anything weird at all. The main baddies don't care, the flaming fist don't care, even your companions don't care.

JamesDixon

GM Extraordinaire
Patron
Dumbfuck
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut

Is your built in spellcheck broke? I couldn't understand a single word you wrote because I don't speak stupid.
figures, bigotry = low iq

I'm sorry but I don't speak stupid. You sound upset. Did your mommy take your tendies away?

Justicar

Dead game
Glory to Ukraine

I've literally depopulated most of Act 1 + 2, Rivington and maybe 20% of the actual city.

Nobody remarks on it. Nobody acts like you did anything weird at all. The main baddies don't care, the flaming fist don't care, even your companions don't care.
Nothing really matters in the tranny game you can use the frog bitch to steal the last egg from the hatchery and give it away to some libruls who say nig nogz can be peacful like normal people and she wont even care neither will the egg caretaker care that its gone.

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath

Hey man can't cool the planet without breaking a few billion skulls amirite. They may not want to do it themselves but they're not going out of their way to stop anybody else either. That's why abortion is wildly popular.

So you can murderhobo and bear rape to your hearts content but n-wordism is right out.

real politics
As if

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath

I massacred the Goblin camp, and I got a remark by someone (I forget who and where) that goblin mothers use my name to scare their children in their bedtime stories. Though I suppose it would be the same reaction if I had just killed the leaders of the camp and no one else.

Eisenheinrich

Scholar
After finishing up some companion quests in chapter 3, I have to say that playing as a custom character, you do feel more like a sidekick than anything else. There is nothing really unique about you since everyone else has to same experience, and then something unique on top of that. I'm still kinda unsure about my character's motivation, to be honest.
I read that like you miss being The Chose One.
No, but it feels weird having everyone around you connected to gods and whatnot, while you... are just some hang-around? The mystra quest was hilarious. "Sorry, mate, you can't follow and meet the god of magic". While being a wizard myself.
Just had to patiently wait for Gale to finish up.

I don't mind having companions actually fleshed out and have an agency of their own, but the setting is already very epic without giving the player anything cool to play around with. There is nothing personal to look forward to.

You're the romantic interest to all of those special companions, the hottest thing in the Realms.
That's your chosen one story in BG3.

Last edited:

Kiste

Augur
New all-time player peak for the game: 821,283

Maybe if you butthurt spergs had screeched nigger nigger nigger a bit harder, the triumph of this degeneracy could have been prevented!

You failed, valiant white crusaders.

Self-Ejected
New all-time player peak for the game: 821,283

Maybe if you butthurt spergs had screeched nigger nigger nigger a bit harder, the triumph of this degeneracy could have been prevented!

You failed, valiant white crusaders.
Is very amusing indeed i guess someone that hated the game is eating his own liver now.

Russia is over. The end.

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
What level were you when entering act 2? I entered at level 4 and it said "you're severely underlevelled and your experience will be lamentable" or something like this. I did ALL ACT 1 CONTENT, there was nothing else I could do.
Pissed me off that they balanced it like this. This is a monorail game, it's supposed to make sure I'm okay on XP no matter how I do your quests.
Upon entering Act 2, the undead fight is crazy difficult. I had to cheese with barrelmancy, exploded 5 of them.
Bad experience.

Nerevar

N'wah
Patron
Repressed Homosexual
Make the Codex Great Again! Pathfinder: Wrath

Um actually if someone has a high I.Q won't they understand the problems of a non homogenous society or letting mental illness like homosexualism run unchecked?
I can see trends. I can notice patterns you can't do that. Does that mean you aren't intelligent?

It is almost as if your idiotic religion "Cultural marxism" prevents you from even attempting to understand reality.

Have a read if you are capable https://archive.is/LRe05 (you aren't)

Self-Ejected
What level were you when entering act 2? I entered at level 4 and it said "you're severely underlevelled and your experience will be lamentable" or something like this. I did ALL ACT 1 CONTENT, there was nothing else I could do.
Pissed me off that they balanced it like this. This is a monorail game, make sure I'm okay on XP no matter how I do your quests.
Upon entering Act 2, the undead fight is crazy difficult. I had to cheese with barrelmancy, exploded 5 of them.
Bad experience.
Is impossible you did all the act 1 content and you are just level 4 i did everything in act one and i was 6 almost 7
There is a lot of hidden stuff around this game wants you to explore.

StrongBelwas

Arcane
Patron
Pissed me off that they balanced it like this. This is a monorail game, it's supposed to make sure I'm okay on XP no matter how I do your quests.
Bad experience.
You had to have missed something, I was level 5 with decent progress to 6 when I finished act 1(And I definitely skipped at least one side quest but I don't know how important it is.)

Last edited:

janior

Arcane
Patron

Um actually if someone has a high I.Q won't they understand the problems of a non homogenous society or letting mental illness like homosexualism run unchecked?
I can see trends. I can notice patterns you can't do that. Does that mean you aren't intelligent?

It is almost as if your idiotic religion "Cultural marxism" prevents you from even attempting to understand reality.

Have a read if you are capable https://archive.is/LRe05 (you aren't)
getting baited = low iq
s m h

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom