Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 RELEASE THREAD

Self-Ejected
So there's a mod that allows you to play as a child but the Nexus people forced the author to disable all romances lest they would have banned the mod.

So now all it takes is for someone to make an adult version of that to make this game instantly better.
Is nit like you cant reject romances lol.

Why do you retards keep repeating this shit over and over i don't want to say "no", i don't want to fucking see any gay advance EVER, at all. From anybody. Not fucking once.

Found a mod that seems to be doing what i want but reading the description all it does is block approval gain or loss for the selected group you want, which isn't ideal. I need a mod that blocks romances only, the rest of the NPC quests i want to see:

https://www.nexusmods.com/baldursgate3/mods/815?tab=description
Because quite frankly sound weird that someone get offended just because the game have cimpanion that show interests on you at the point you wish to mod the game to keep you safe from that.
Ever had someone hitting on you in rl? I mean is not like is not normal it happens.

Ho yeah, that's what's wierd.

Having half of your party be faggots is totally normal by contrast. It's like the Nautilus scooped up a gay bar while flying over Baldur's Gate. Completely believable.

Fuck off already. In fact, i hope those mods don't stop at the companions. I'm waiting for the mod that removes all sex from the game as a whole, especially the gay shit.
So much outrage over nothing. You know the game had labeled sexual content right?

Jesus Christ stop shilling for the degenerate content. Codex decided in the first hundred pages that the game was mostly okay, but most of us don't like the degenerate shit, and we reserve the right to piss and moan about it as we please. End of story, move on.
Do you know how to read? Esrb is pretty clear on the content of the game.

"Blood and Gore, Partial Nudity, Sexual Content, Strong Language, Violence"

Or do you want me to believe you are the kind of retard that puta an hand in the fire to then being upset because it burns?

You people are truly something lol.
Look if you dislike the game why you are even in this thread?

Are you actually retarded or some kind of chat bot? I literally said in the post you're responding to that the game is mostly okay. I like it, I've enjoyed bits of it, some bits quite a lot.

Are you incapable of conceiving that people can parse out things they like from things they don't like about a game? I got the game because I was interested to see what Larian would do, since I've been a minor fan of theirs since DivDiv and I quite enjoyed the DOS games. I knew it would have degenerate shit, and I still know it has degenerate shit; I knew I wouldn't like it, and I still don't like it. Nevertheless there are other elements of the game that I do like. Simples.
I am not the one going to a bakery and ordering a cake to then rant because i dislike sweet things.

If the bakery gives a cake with lumps of shit stuck in it, it is our prerogative, nay, our duty to take the shit out before eating it.
The only lumps of shit are people wanting to censor content because bigot or prude while being the kind of people that buy and M rated game perfectly aware on the content to then whine about such content.

Again in steam is pretty clear the contents of the game:

If you are offended by such content your mistake in buying the game is not rocket science.

gurugeorge

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
So there's a mod that allows you to play as a child but the Nexus people forced the author to disable all romances lest they would have banned the mod.

So now all it takes is for someone to make an adult version of that to make this game instantly better.
Is nit like you cant reject romances lol.

Why do you retards keep repeating this shit over and over i don't want to say "no", i don't want to fucking see any gay advance EVER, at all. From anybody. Not fucking once.

Found a mod that seems to be doing what i want but reading the description all it does is block approval gain or loss for the selected group you want, which isn't ideal. I need a mod that blocks romances only, the rest of the NPC quests i want to see:

https://www.nexusmods.com/baldursgate3/mods/815?tab=description
Because quite frankly sound weird that someone get offended just because the game have cimpanion that show interests on you at the point you wish to mod the game to keep you safe from that.
Ever had someone hitting on you in rl? I mean is not like is not normal it happens.

Ho yeah, that's what's wierd.

Having half of your party be faggots is totally normal by contrast. It's like the Nautilus scooped up a gay bar while flying over Baldur's Gate. Completely believable.

Fuck off already. In fact, i hope those mods don't stop at the companions. I'm waiting for the mod that removes all sex from the game as a whole, especially the gay shit.
So much outrage over nothing. You know the game had labeled sexual content right?

Jesus Christ stop shilling for the degenerate content. Codex decided in the first hundred pages that the game was mostly okay, but most of us don't like the degenerate shit, and we reserve the right to piss and moan about it as we please. End of story, move on.
Do you know how to read? Esrb is pretty clear on the content of the game.

Or do you want me to believe you are the kind of retard that puta an hand in the fire to then being upset because it burns?

You people are truly something lol.
Look if you dislike the game why you are even in this thread?

Are you actually retarded or some kind of chat bot? I literally said in the post you're responding to that the game is mostly okay. I like it, I've enjoyed bits of it, some bits quite a lot.

Are you incapable of conceiving that people can parse out things they like from things they don't like about a game? I got the game because I was interested to see what Larian would do, since I've been a minor fan of theirs since DivDiv and I quite enjoyed the DOS games. I knew it would have degenerate shit, and I still know it has degenerate shit; I knew I wouldn't like it, and I still don't like it. Nevertheless there are other elements of the game that I do like. Simples.
I am not the one going to a bakery and ordering a cake to then rant because i dislike sweet things.

Nah, it's more like, the cake is mostly quite nice but it has a decorative turd. I don't like the decorative turd, and I'm cutting around the decorative turd to eat the actual cakey bits. I always knew it would have the turd, because it was advertized as having a decorative turd, and I was always prepared to cut around the decorative turd to get to the cakey bits. Nevertheless, I'm still marveling at how developers who can bake quite nice cakes have insisted on plonking a decorative turd in their cakey masterpiece.

Self-Ejected
Using ratings and false accusation because unable to answer with logic i see :D
Everyone has already addressed every one of your retarded points, it's frankly baffling that you keep trying to shill them.
And everyone kept ranting about stuff that "Offends" them when they could had easily avoided in the first place by reading the ESRB rating of the game. Is simple you dont like it dont buy it.

Again is not rocket science but no instead you come here in this thread polluting the discussion to repeat your lunatic ravings about your innocence lost.

Sorry i am out of tissues can't help you.

Elttharion

Learned
A simple sexual preference option at the character creator would solve the problem. Then again I am going to play as a hot girl so the more lesbian sex the better. You cant have faggotry if you are playing as a woman.

:excellent:

Lawntoilet

Prophet
Patron
Everyone has already addressed every one of your retarded points, it's frankly baffling that you keep trying to shill them.
And everyone kept ranting about stuff that "Offends" them when they could had easily avoided in the first place by reading the ESRB rating of the game. Is simple you dont like it dont buy it.

Again is not rocket science but no instead you come here in this thread polluting the discussion to repeat your lunatic ravins about your innocence lost.

No, they're saying the game has bad writing, which it does, and that it's bizarre to put this stuff into an entry in a series that never had anything like it, which it is.
And I expect you go through a lot of tissues, coomer.

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
The game's greatest defenders seem to be the slowest to play it. Odd, huh?
"Defenders"? Since when does contradicting someone's inane low-effort shitposting constitute a "defence" of a game?

I asked you enough times to come up with some valid criticism, how is this game a bad RPG. You can't seem to be able to do that in a coherent manner.

Self-Ejected

Again is not rocket science but no instead you come here in this thread polluting the discussion to repeat your lunatic ravins about your innocence lost.

No, they're saying the game has bad writing, which it does, and that it's bizarre to put this stuff into an entry in a series that never had anything like it, which it is.
And I expect you go through a lot of tissues, coomer.
Wich is largely untrue and if anything the old bg's were not that faithfull to the source material as bg3 is. How do i know? I own Novels and Manuals of the actual source material.
The old bgs were made in an age where videogames were considered for kids that is why the setting is so watered down.

Fedora Master

STOP POSTING
Patron
Edgy
A simple sexual preference option at the character creator would solve the problem. Then again I am going to play as a hot girl so the more lesbian sex the better. You cant have faggotry if you are playing as a woman.

Or, get this: Make a game that doesn't revolve around fucking everyone and everything.

AwesomeButton

Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Almost as odd as the greatest haters ravenously devouring the game. Maybe someone who knows how to enjoy something understands that glutting yourself will lead to nausea regardless of how delicious the meal may be.
Imagine not being a terminally online NEET and having the gall to criticize games on here lmao
Imagine being one and believing yourself capable of producing anything more than ironic oneliners, and drive by shitposts. Do you even need to imagine it though?

Self-Ejected

Or, get this: Make a game that doesn't revolve around fucking everyone and everything.
Or dont be a sissy and get triggered by the clouds by buying a game with advertized sexual contend and bitch about it.

AwesomeButton

Patron
How am I going to defend the game against these critics:

I asked you enough times to come up with some valid criticism, how is this game a bad RPG.
Don't care.
I'm not asking you to bathe.

"Defenders"? Since when does contradicting someone's inane low-effort shitposting constitute a "defence" of a game?
:nocountryforshitposters:

Nigga come on
Yes?

AwesomeButton

Patron
"GUYS GUYS THIS GAME SUCKS!!! BUT GUYS WHY DOES IT SUCK, I DON'T KNOW!! I JUST CANT TELL YOU GUYS SORRY"

:lol: :lol:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom