Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 RELEASE THREAD

Child of Malkav

Erudite
You meet Halsin after you defend the druids right? So far the gay elf and the frog lady are dead. Can't find Halsin.

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
Having trouble figuring out how to get a flowing head of hair since evidently Belgium is now a protectorate of the Congo.

Shaki

Arbiter
male power fantasy.
nHiveEK.png

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Most predictably shit companion:
Karlach. Every bit the manic pixie dream girl personality inside a veteran soldier background she looked like she would be. This is Dragon Age Inquisition writing in full force.

Least predictably interesting companion:
Astarion. Everything from his demeanor to the way he is introduced screams "worst companion in the game", but as things progress, I'm starting to warm up to the way this dude was written. He's more of a depressed nihilist who has conceded that life is horrible than the depraved hedonist he initially appears as.

A Dark Urge gripe:

This game has some gewd reactivity, but the way the murder of Alfira was handled was very abrupt if you come clean. Essentially your companions discover you did something HORRIFICALLY, UTTERLY REPREHENSIBLE, and they're all like "You say weren't in control? Oh well guess I'll cross my fingers it doesn't happen again." or "doesn't happen to me" for the evil companions.

Joggerino

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Of those 472k people, at least 300k will never finish Act 1
More like 400

Also lol that shit is out. Shame....that i am too tired from harlots and white thus i will sleep the next few days and won't play Baldur's gape 3 ,the biggest gay game out there. Heard that in between the main game mechanics of the game aka gay sex,you could also fight. Weird
Shame, I was really interested in fanta's takes on the game, but it's too large for him to pirate, and too demanding to play.

So now all he will talk about will be gay shit.
Watching download bar not moving is the real game. Remember, it's that experience. It takes 3-5 days with modern big games... And then... Then you play for 3 hours.
But is it good, is it bad, or is it just combat with under baked story?
Slow internet notwithstanding, you can easily download this illegally at full speed, available for everyone. But I'm not allowed to say where because forum rules :M

Shaki

Arbiter
Least predictably interesting companion:
Astarion. Everything from his demeanor to the way he is introduced screams "worst companion in the game", but as things progress, I'm starting to warm up to the way this dude was written. He's more of a depressed nihilist who has conceded that life is horrible than the depraved hedonist he initially appears as.
Just please don't fuck him

smaug

Secular Koranism with Israeli Characteristics
Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
Can you have gay sex with all or most of the companions? A codexer ought to play and find out. This information will become important for Darth Roxor ‘s review.

None

Scholar

smaug

Secular Koranism with Israeli Characteristics
Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
Can you have gay sex with all or most of the companions? A codexer ought to play and find out. This information will become important for Darth Roxor ‘s review.
I nominate you.
I agree, now you just need to gift me the game. PM me for more details:oops:
My brother-in-freedom, we're surrounded by slavs. Just ask them for a torrent link.
I’m American, I prefer to get all my products legitimately to support the capitalist cause against the commie menace you filthy commie

None

Scholar
I nominate you.
I agree, now you just need to gift me the game. PM me for more details:oops:
My brother-in-freedom, we're surrounded by slavs. Just ask them for a torrent link.
I’m American, I prefer to get all my products legitimately to support the capitalist cause against the commie menace you filthy commie
Stealing from Europeans is okay, they owe us.

Tyranicon

A Memory of Eternity
Developer
I can confirm there is split screen for PC, in case you want to play with your wives, girlfriends or gay lovers.

But in a super boneheaded move, the only way I got it to work was plugging in two controllers and creating a LAN session.

Maybe it tricks the PC version into thinking it's a console.

gongal

Scholar
baldurs-gate-3-karlach-angry-550x309.jpg

"Shit"
"Fuck"
"Shit"
"Fuck"
"Shit"
"Fuck"
"Shit"
"Fuck"
"Shit"
"Fuck"

How can Swen constantly get away with this phenomenal writing?

Feels like good old times playing Baldur's Gate. Bravo

Ryzer

Arcane

"Shit"
"Fuck"
"Shit"
"Fuck"
"Shit"
"Fuck"
"Shit"
"Fuck"
"Shit"
"Fuck"

Replace the words with " Merde" ,"Putain", "Connard" and you have a normal Belgian conversation.

Latro

Arcane

"Shit"
"Fuck"
"Shit"
"Fuck"
"Shit"
"Fuck"
"Shit"
"Fuck"
"Shit"
"Fuck"

Tolkien esque masterpiece “Gandalf the white? Gandalf the fucking FOOL”

ferratilis

Magister
When you pirate this game, think of all the Belgian children that are going to starve, just because you're stingy.
360_F_596454260_VSnf4gjJOQLTunuKRwFadcbWsAcsAwAQ.jpg

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
Met Raphael. Again, the presentation is top-notch. Even I can't fault them there.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom