Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 RELEASE THREAD

MerchantKing

Learned
Is frog gurl actually the most wholesome gurl? Has she fooled all of us?

icnlwqpxotlb1.png

4y4ytddyotlb1.png
Miss Male character.

MerchantKing

Learned
Is frog gurl actually the most wholesome gurl? Has she fooled all of us?

icnlwqpxotlb1.png

4y4ytddyotlb1.png
Miss Male character.

She has a cloaca bro.
So the romance is bestiality since a cloaca is a non-human and usually a non-mammal feature.
Pronouns SHE/HER. Don't ruin it with your merchant tricks.
You were tricked by the devs into roleplaying a bestiality simulator with an egg laying animal.

whydoibother

Arcane
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut
The Storm build is 6 Cleric and 6 Sorcerer, right?
You definitely want 2 Cleric, for Channel Divinity to roll max damage for every lightning spell, meaning you can't get the level 11 Sorcerer subclass ability to return lightning damage when attacked.

Lagole Gon

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Pathfinder: Wrath
Fr'og is an alright character. Probably the best romance too.

I really regret going with Shadowcooch. I'm not into non-evil aligned swingers.

Infinitron

I post news
Patron
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

PS5 players, welcome to the party.
Baldur's Gate 3 is available now for Collector's Edition and Digital Deluxe Edition players on PS5, and out for everyone September 6.

Head to head with Starfield!

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
You just lose Wyll and Karlach's quests if you play evil and Minthara doesn't have one even after she gets patched. And there are a number of side quests you lose besides companion quests and you don't gain a single one
Lmao @ anyone worrying he "lost a quest" in an RPG. Losing quests means an RPG is good. If you want a medium where you don't lose "content", which is the term preferred by zoomer consoomers, then watch a movie instead. Games are supposed to be interactive, and choices have cost and consequence.

I don't mean you personally, this kind of people in general.

Shaki

Arbiter
The Storm build is 6 Cleric and 6 Sorcerer, right?
You definitely want 2 Cleric, for Channel Divinity to roll max damage for every lightning spell, meaning you can't get the level 11 Sorcerer subclass ability to return lightning damage when attacked.
More importantly you don't get chain lightning. You want real OP storm build go cleric 2/sorcerer 4/divination wizard 6

dukeofwoodberry

Educated
You just lose Wyll and Karlach's quests if you play evil and Minthara doesn't have one even after she gets patched. And there are a number of side quests you lose besides companion quests and you don't gain a single one
Lmao @ anyone worrying he "lost a quest" in an RPG. Losing quests means an RPG is good. If you want a medium where you don't lose "content", which is the term preferred by zoomer consoomers, then watch a movie instead. Games are supposed to be interactive, and choices have cost and consequence.

I don't mean you personally, this kind of people in general.
It should go both ways though. There should be evil only content that good misses out on also. It's clear they put all their effort into the good campaign and want to shoe horn players into that path

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom