Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 RELEASE THREAD

Aarwolf

Learned
I just found that you can use salami as a light club

GqB4om3.png

Yeah, they advertised it in 2021, you can dual wield it and so on.

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
That bear companion has STR 16 right?
Wait that was early access when he was kickass. Nowadays he has: 10/14/14/8/17/12 because people would get a mental diarrhea when they would lose stats when they would respec him.

Barbarian

Arcane
Why is every deep gnome gay? Something that wotc changed about the setting? How do they reproduce?

Zariusz

Arbiter
So Gale volunteers to be a netherese jihadist but i still have to either turn myself or Opheus into a Illithid? What a retarded writing, dah i regret beheading that devilspawn redditor, for all the cringe involved at least the only race in this game that has some character would have somewhat decent ending.

Lodis

Educated
It looks like all the Halsin/Shadowheart shitposting has made it's way into the mainstream fanbase. Imagine abandoning a 50 hour playthrough because you found out your virutal waifu is a whore.

Eisenheinrich

Scholar
It looks like all the Halsin/Shadowheart shitposting has made it's way into the mainstream fanbase. Imagine abandoning a 50 hour playthrough because you found out your virutal waifu is a whore.
Who actually gives a fuck and also what is the mainstream fanbase and especially in relation to what?

Shaki

Arbiter
Has Kamerad Grauken finished the first playthrough yet?
I stopped playing once I reached act 2 and will start again october or so, to then annoy the rest of this thread with more of my inspired takes
Cant even blame you, after going so hard on the hype train, it must be pretty disappointing to finally experience reality. Much easier to enjoy and stay interested in playing Dragon Age: Divinity, when you expected exactly what you got.

Sunri

Liturgist
That bear companion has STR 16 right?
Wait that was early access when he was kickass. Nowadays he has: 10/14/14/8/17/12 because people would get a mental diarrhea when they would lose stats when they would respec him.
he has 16 when he is a npc just like minsc have 20 and when you recruit them they get basic class stats

Vyvian

Educated
I just want to know why my GPU temperature skyrockets on the level up screen.
Framerate is limited both in-game and in the control panel. Does it just not count for that?

MerchantKing

Learned
View attachment 41012

That is literally made up bullshit.
But what about the layers of McGuffin storyline? You start with one McGuffin, then you have to get another McGuffin to get rid of a McGuffin, then you find out there are three more McGuffins. Then you find out that there is a McGuffin inside of a McGuffin and you need the other two McGuffins to control yet another McGuffin. But then you can make a deal to get a McGuffin in exchange for the McGuffin. There are more McGuffins in this game than layers on an onion.

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
View attachment 41012

That is literally made up bullshit.
But what about the layers of McGuffin storyline? You start with one McGuffin, then you have to get another McGuffin to get rid of a McGuffin, then you find out there are three more McGuffins. Then you find out that there is a McGuffin inside of a McGuffin and you need the other two McGuffins to control yet another McGuffin. But then you can make a deal to get a McGuffin in exchange for the McGuffin. There are more McGuffins in this game than layers on an onion.
That's the inevitable result when you haphazardly mash together two entirely different plots.

lycanwarrior

Scholar
Any mods that remove trannies and pronouns? Or are they getting deleted/banned a la Starfield??

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom