Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 RELEASE THREAD

Darkwind

Liturgist
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is.
Russian elf animu thot, purge it with fire!

:timetoburn:

Shadowheart isn't even a fucking elf. These are the worst kind of Thots, the ones that don't even know the lore and just assume elf ears for the increased cosplay whore factor.

Darkwind

Liturgist
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is.
Evil is just flat better in this game.
You also lose access to half the quests and npcs, isn't that cool.

Not to mention the worst ending by FAR. If you go full on evil Dark Urge you get basically something pretty close to a fade to black ending. No closure, no wrap up, one quick cutscene and that is it. Its very shit, and I'm glad I saved the game right before the "big" decision so I could see the alternate. They dropped the ball on that part totally.

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
I just seen how a single person Shadowheart dealt with Druagar ship.
Yeet Druagar.
Yeet Druagar.
Yeet Druagar.

As a monk...
Monks are pretty busted. Did some Astarion Monk and just beat up everything.

Darkwind

Liturgist
Patron
Shadowheart isn't even a fucking elf. These are the worst kind of Thots, the ones that don't even know the lore and just assume elf ears for the increased cosplay whore factor.
Isn't Shadowheart halfelf?

She is, now that I look it up, ears are not very prominent in game though. I'll give the Russian Thot partial credit for doing half of the 2 soyjacks pointing meme at least.

Last edited:

Lodis

Educated
Yeet Druagar.
Yeet Druagar.
Yeet Druagar.

As a monk...
Yeah Tavern Brawler feat+Open Hand monks can do some ridiculous shit when you get all unarmed boosting equipment. It's a shame though because I tried doing the Four Elements monk because it looks cool but it feels so weak.

Zeriel

Arcane
I thought Daeran was really well handled. Being gay fits his character (I mean, you literally meet him while throwing an orgy), he hits on you and if you tell him to fuck off he's pretty gratious in his response and never bothers you again with it.

He also has an interesting backstory that doesn't revolve around him being thirsty. I mean, Gale's entire identity is that he fucked someone. ...Come to think of it, absolutely fitting for their target audience.

That's the thing with WOTR, most characters get more interesting the more you dig. The only ones I think are awful are the tranny and her dyke girlfriend, and thankfully they can eventually be butchered and you can otherwise ignore them for the most part. I would say I liked Kingmaker more, but WOTR is definitely miles ahead of BG3 in this department (and most others except the presentation one, honestly).

Reinhardt

Arcane
Is it worth keeping Dykesong in Act 3 instead of selling her to Lorroakan? If not for the fact that her death would doom everyone in the Last Light inn and locked Shadowheart on the edgy route (though i miss the best version of Dark Justiciar half plate) i would always delete her, she is so fucking annoying.
At that point it really doesn't matter. Though watching her lose her shit and sperg out at you after you sell her off is peak comedy. Bitch is completely unhinged.

rWU0PYY.png
"lol, bitch, i am ghey!"

BlackAdderBG

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex USB, 2014 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker
Is it worth keeping Dykesong in Act 3 instead of selling her to Lorroakan? If not for the fact that her death would doom everyone in the Last Light inn and locked Shadowheart on the edgy route (though i miss the best version of Dark Justiciar half plate) i would always delete her, she is so fucking annoying.
At that point it really doesn't matter. Though watching her lose her shit and sperg out at you after you sell her off is peak comedy. Bitch is completely unhinged.

rWU0PYY.png
"lol, bitch, i am ghey!"
Are you saying man can't get pregnant, you bigot.

Reinhardt

Arcane

rWU0PYY.png
"lol, bitch, i am ghey!"
Are you saying man can't get pregnant, you bigot.
it's body type 2, hitler!

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
Yeet Druagar.
Yeet Druagar.
Yeet Druagar.

As a monk...
Yeah Tavern Brawler feat+Open Hand monks can do some ridiculous shit when you get all unarmed boosting equipment. It's a shame though because I tried doing the Four Elements monk because it looks cool but it feels so weak.
Hi welcome to a monk that has STR 8, but is addicted to potion of Hill Giant Strength.

BTW Isn't Shadow monk with his ability to isolate one person out of combat and disappear after kill even more lethal?

The_Mask

Just like Yves, I chase tales.
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
I resumed my playthrough, now that I have acquired a new (and upgraded) machine, and I have to give it to Swen, he really nailed that Athkatla feel, when you wander down the streets of Faerun, you just go into a random house (as you should as an man with an Urchin background in search of adventure), and you find a dead guy with a clown pelvis on his person.

The "tanner" of the Bridge District has finally been one-upped.

Also... lol @ being able to rummage through people's mailboxes.

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
I just found that you can use salami as a light club

GqB4om3.png
2d4+2 (I assume the +5 is strength bonus?). Apparently hitting people with salami is better than a sword, which does a measly 1d8 damage.

I sometimes think I should play this game, but I the more I learn about it the more I feel this impulse is just wanting to watch a train wreck.

Eisenheinrich

Scholar
I just found that you can use salami as a light club

GqB4om3.png
2d4+2 (I assume the +5 is strength bonus?). Apparently hitting people with salami is better than a sword, which does a measly 1d8 damage.

I sometimes think I should play this game, but I the more I learn about it the more I feel this impulse is just wanting to watch a train wreck.

Man, you must be a buzz at parties.

Dishonoredbr

Erudite
nd thankfully they can eventually be butchered and you can otherwise ignore them for the most part.
I bullied the Orc girl pretty hard on my Demon playthought.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom