Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 RELEASE THREAD

Aarwolf

Learned
Russian elf animu thot, purge it with fire!

:timetoburn:

Zariusz

Arbiter
Is it worth keeping Dykesong in Act 3 instead of selling her to Lorroakan? If not for the fact that her death would doom everyone in the Last Light inn and locked Shadowheart on the edgy route (though i miss the best version of Dark Justiciar half plate) i would always delete her, she is so fucking annoying.

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
BG3 is "gold" in protondb : https://www.protondb.com/app/1086940

Only I can't play due the Larian launcher? Everyone else doesn't seem to have any problem with it.

As I've said, maybe I will install M$ Win 10 is my job requires it but I would never install M$ bloatware/spyware only to play Baizuo's Gate 3. And yes, the skip launcher commands aren't working. Any way to skip it?

Last edited:

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
BG3 is "gold" in protondb : https://www.protondb.com/app/1086940

Only I can't play due the Larian launcher? Everyone else doesn't seem to have any problem with it.

As I've said, maybe I will install M$ Win 10 is my job requires it but I would never install M$ bloatware/spyware only to play Baizuo's Gate 3. And yes, the skip launcher commands aren't working. Any way to skip it?
What launcher?

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
Oh yea there is Baldurs Gate 3\Launcher\LariLauncher.exe
Oh dear. What for is that? I actually don't even remember if I ever used it.

dukeofwoodberry

Educated
Minthara still not fixed lol. Tough nut for Larian to crack. Can't fix the only thing you get for being evil

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
I'm girl that did what I had to do to get some Drow's pussy.

Karlach head get there you'd watch the fight.

And Wyll went to the farm, he's happy there with friends.

Watching playing BG3 can be interesting.

Also musings about how mycoid people are tasting...

Karlach we won High five... She doesn't have hands anymore, she can't do high five...
I don't know why they are named funguy, they are not funny.
That Bullette is up to no good.

And hordes of jokes about using Karlach head instead of ball for Scratch to fetch.

Last edited:

Lodis

Educated
Is it worth keeping Dykesong in Act 3 instead of selling her to Lorroakan? If not for the fact that her death would doom everyone in the Last Light inn and locked Shadowheart on the edgy route (though i miss the best version of Dark Justiciar half plate) i would always delete her, she is so fucking annoying.
At that point it really doesn't matter. Though watching her lose her shit and sperg out at you after you sell her off is peak comedy. Bitch is completely unhinged.

rWU0PYY.png

Sunri

Liturgist
At that point it really doesn't matter. Though watching her lose her shit and sperg out at you after you sell her off is peak comedy. Bitch is completely unhinged.

rWU0PYY.png
Isnt Selûne good deity?, why is her daughter so fucked up in the head lmao

janior

Arcane
Patron

rWU0PYY.png
Isnt Selûne good deity?, why is her daughter so fucked up in the head lmao
mixed heritage :)

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
The patched-up Frankenstein look might be a contributing factor.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom