Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 RELEASE THREAD

whydoibother

Arcane
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut
homosexuel
Playersexual*
And is that the "woke" you people are referring to? If so, lmaooooooooo you lost so hard, its over, its always been over, its never not been over for you.
"No sir, I shan't be playing this game, as it features optional lesbianism between hot she-elfs" - words spoken by the utterly deranged. You never were in the D&D fandom if you feel this way, and you can't convince me otherwise.

Lady Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
Vatnik
Strap Yourselves In
I like the retarded takes of the other Bulgarian more...

Here is a hint: Even Lord_Potato or Ted get upset if you call them woke. Why would that be?

whydoibother

Arcane
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut

Here is a hint: Even Lord_Potato or Ted get upset if you call them woke. Why would that be?
Woke is a slur, its an insult others call you by, rather than something you define yourself as. But I don't see what that has to do with my post?
When people talk about "woke BG3", I imagine they mean the bearded lady in the circus, or the gay gnome terrorist couple, or whatever. Not that Shadowheart will fuck the player regardless if they are male, female, orc, Wyll, whatever. People crying against WOKE are just crying against the player being able to choose companions to romance? This is lame, stupid, and you suck. Of course the player should be able to choose what companion they want. If this wasn't possible, it would be the first thing to get modded into the game.

You are getting mad at player choice. You are silly.

Lady Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
Vatnik
Strap Yourselves In
People crying against WOKE are just crying against the player being able to choose companions to romance?
- The gay advances apparently happen no matter what (and yes, you can turn them down)
- The homosexual couples are also among NPCs you meet (very fitting for a medieval setting, by the way)
- Making the Duke of Baldur's Gate black is retarded (again, medieval setting)
- "Muh poor refugees" theme throughout the game
- Seeing ogres fucking is also cringe

whydoibother

Arcane
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut
- The gay advances apparently happen no matter what (and yes, you can turn them down)
If your relationship is good, they go for it, regardless of player character sex.
- The homosexual couples are also among NPCs you meet (very fitting for a medieval setting, by the way)
One major example, and its hot dykes, so I like it (I am not a faggot). Also Baldur's Gate is not in medieval Europe, and Forgotten Realms is not christian.
- Making the Duke of Baldur's Gate black is retarded (again, medieval setting)
Its irrelevant (again, not medieval Europe).
- "Muh poor refugees" theme throughout the game
Literally a generic theme in fantasy, all writing relating to war, and the player can choose how to interact with it (including open hostility that you are too cowardly to perform IRL).
- Seeing ogres fucking is also cringe
Its actually funny, and would've only been seen as funny before tumblr SJWs took a diarrhea shit in your brain, that you still haven't cleaned up.

You successfully psyopped yourself into not enjoying things that you would otherwise enjoy, to trigger da libs xD (who never learn of your heroic martyrdom via not liking things).

dukeofwoodberry

Educated

Woke is a slur, its an insult others call you by, rather than something you define yourself as. But I don't see what that has to do with my post?
When people talk about "woke BG3", I imagine they mean the bearded lady in the circus, or the gay gnome terrorist couple, or whatever. Not that Shadowheart will fuck the player regardless if they are male, female, orc, Wyll, whatever. People crying against WOKE are just crying against the player being able to choose companions to romance? This is lame, stupid, and you suck. Of course the player should be able to choose what companion they want. If this wasn't possible, it would be the first thing to get modded into the game.

Make being an incel more obvious

Party members aren't hirelings. They aren't mindless zombies meant to do anything you want. They have their own personalities. That means that not all of them should want to fuck you just because you're some weird lonely incel getting buttheart that party member x won't have sex with you.

whydoibother

Arcane
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut

Party members aren't hirelings. They aren't mindless zombies meant to do anything you want. They have their own personalities. That means that not all of them should want to fuck you just because you're some weird lonely incel getting buttheart that party member x won't have sex with you.
1. You are getting mad at player choice. You are silly.
2. Your accusation reads like an admission.

Sarathiour

Cipher
lesbianism between hot she-elfs
fake news.

I'm pointing out an obvious cultural shift over two decades, but I'm nonetheless glad that your tantrum went right from "It doesn't happen" to "It does, and you won't be able to do anything about it". Save time for everyone to go right to the important part, which is the :
:shitposting:

whydoibother

Arcane
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut
glad that your tantrum went right from "It doesn't happen" to "It does, and you won't be able to do anything about it"
There's no tantrum, and I haven't changed my stance in the last hour, in case you were wondering.
When Mass Effect came out, and had a *gasp* gay xeno kiss in it, gamers didn't protest. Boomer pearl clutchers protested.
Now something similar happens, and gamers protest. Because you are spiritually 80 years old. Because you've sold your youth to the devil in exchange for triggering da libs xD

dukeofwoodberry

Educated

1. You are getting mad at player choice. You are silly.
2. Your accusation reads like an admission.

You're a retarded incel who can't stop regurgitating "player choice." Player choice isn't all encompassing because NPCs should have their own personalities and don't just do anything you want.

"Why do Wyll and Karlach leave my party when I kill the tieflings? Wahhh what about my player choice!!!"

It's because they have their own personalities outside the player and don't go along with everything you do. Same thing should go for romances. Every NPC shouldn't fuck every gender or every race. Makes no sense for a drow to fuck a gnome.

sebas

Scholar
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
But why would a lizard fuck a human? :lol:

Look, the truth is in the middle of you both. Yes, BG3 has way too many horny characters. And yes, people are making a much bigger deal out of it because of the alphabet people.

dukeofwoodberry

Educated
Player choice isn't all encompassing because NPCs should have their own personalities and don't just do anything you want.
This is the case. Wyll won't fuck you if you kill children.
Makes no sense for a drow to fuck a gnome.
I'm sure you'll find your black dommy mommy in time, fren. We are all going to make it.
"Why do Wyll and Karlach leave my party when I kill the tieflings? Wahhh what about my player choice!!!"

Retarded incel has no response for this.

Again player choice shouldn't be all encompassing because NPCs have their own personalities and won't do every single thing you want. Every male isn't going to want to fuck your ass because you feel like you're some special snowflake you retarded loser

whydoibother

Arcane
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut

You choose to kill the thieflings, and the result is these two leaving.
Just like how you choose to flirt with Wyll on your male character, and the result is black dick up your ass. Player choice!

dukeofwoodberry

Educated

You choose to kill the thieflings, and the result is these two leaving.
Just like how you choose to flirt with Wyll on your male character, and the result is black dick up your ass. Player choice!
You chose to play a male character. Newsflash not everyone is a faggot, thus every male party member shouldn't want to fuck you.

I hate this reddit tier pandering where you're such a lonely, fragile loser that every single party member has to be romanceable or you're going to cry about how hurt you are.

sebas

Scholar
Patron
Being a dumbass and agreeing to be the tiefling's bitch does make you a fragile loser though.

I'm sure it's unintentional but if you play as a level headed character, make hard decissions and fuck over the dirtbags at the grove for some leverage with the Absolute then Wyll, Gail, Halsin and Karlach(who's a tranny, be real) leave instead of trying to rail you like an inflatable abusable duckling. You are then left with a myriad of pussy in three colors (so much PC!!!): white, black and green.

Tell me that's not classic alpha male fantasy, c'mon.

Now you might ask: "But what about Asterion?!" If you're not gonna stab a guy for getting his mouth on your neck while you sleep, then you are definitely gay. Or afraid of hard decissions (so also gay, just more figuratively).

Last edited:

Sarathiour

Cipher
glad that your tantrum went right from "It doesn't happen" to "It does, and you won't be able to do anything about it"
There's no tantrum, and I haven't changed my stance in the last hour, in case you were wondering.
When Mass Effect came out, and had a *gasp* gay xeno kiss in it, gamers didn't protest. Boomer pearl clutchers protested.
Now something similar happens, and gamers protest. Because you are spiritually 80 years old. Because you've sold your youth to the devil in exchange for triggering da libs xD
Everyone of my turbo normie friends or acquaintance found that the characters are horny to an embarrassing point, and pretty much show that the writer have no idea what's a "normal" relationship.

sebas

Scholar
Patron
Yeah, because being on the edge of turning into a mindflayer at any given moment surely would lead to "normal" relationships. "Second base only on our 3rd date, baby!"

volklore

Arcane
Raphael's Wisdom Ability Score has been increased
Nice. They started fixing saves of act3 boss encounters. Idk how much they did but I locked him up whole fight with 1 hideous laughter...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom