Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

From Software Bloodborne. Discuss or die!

DJOGamer PT

Arcane
They should rename the emulator to ChadPS4
Shad is not a very... marketable term...

5 more years? Might not even be five more months.
At this rate
2 more weeks :-D

Odoryuk

Educated
  • Audio is fully working
  • stuttering has been significantly reduced
  • the emulator crashes much less often (before it was difficult to play more than 10 minutes without the game crashing)
  • normal maps and specular maps are working now
  • the emulator now supports cheats and there's been an increase in mods (skipping intro, xbox controller icons

The game even "runs" on a GTX 1070 Laptop...

i7-7700HQ
Isn't this thing 10 years old?
Keep in mind that CPU is the main source of emulation performance, not GPU.

Ryzer

Arcane
Guys, I still want official PC port of Bloddborne and DS Remake.
721606e683a36ceaa9446b2449f6b212855202caa1628c39fc0603cf5d2b263c.png

ADL

Prophet
Guys, I still want official PC port of Bloddborne and DS Remake.
The closest thing you will get is a Remake with butchered everything by Bluepoint, it's a monkey's paw wish. Wait for emulation
Mark my words the most autistic complaints about art direction in the Demon's Souls remake will be addressed within two weeks of it releasing with a small handful of model swaps and texture replacement mods. Then you're just getting Demon's Souls with a better engine and better invasion netcode.

I'll gladly take a Bluepoint Demon's Souls port/Bloodborne remake over getting stuck with another 60FPS port on PC.

Odoryuk

Educated
Mark my words the most autistic complaints about art direction in the Demon's Souls remake will be addressed within two weeks of it releasing with a small handful of model swaps and texture replacement mods. Then you're just getting Demon's Souls with a better engine and better invasion netcode.

I'll gladly take a Bluepoint Demon's Souls port/Bloodborne remake over getting stuck with another 60FPS port on PC.

No thanks

SvJChpE.png

Odoryuk

Educated

Still not ideal, but I'm 95% sure that a year from now Bloodborne emulation will be the best possible way to play this flawless masterpiece (and everyone deserves to play it)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom