Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

CD Projekt's Cyberpunk 2077 Update 2.0 + Phantom Liberty Expansion Thread

Semiurge

Cipher
Lol I see reviews crying about crashes and shitty optimization, Im 2h into the game no crashes runs at about 50 fps on my Gtx 1060 on a mix of high and medium settings having fun so far. Weapon sounds are pretty good.

photomode_10122020_033ej0j.png

photomode_10122020_03l9jls.png

Those are 1080p, so that's what you used then? Sounds promising, can't wait for CDPR to really optimize the performance. I wonder if a 1080gtx could go as far as 1440p with high/medium...

Silverfish

Arbiter
I will wait the 6 hour review of Noah Caldwell Gervais.

Forget that, I'm holding out for the Joseph Anderson review that's longer than the actual game.

in cyberpunk? it's honestly the only action that makes sense at this point. to suck some dick. they took the cutest girl from us and now there isn't a single attractive female left in this game.
you can't prove me wrong. i saw the leaked corpo lady sex scene and i'm still traumatized by that experience.

Don't take the pinkpill, dude. A lack of waifus doesn't mean you have to become the waifu.

Ah, I don't want to see a split thread named "AwesomeButton's sex life"

The book was bad enough.

355697._SY475_.jpg

Utgard-Loki

Arcane
yeah, everything on low, except for textures at 1080p playing at ~30fps. i am not willing to go lower than this. it already looks kinda ass. time for at least a new cpu and ram.

Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
Played about half an hour through the begining of the corpo storyline, though its 4:35 AM so I better stop now. So far the game is running pretty good on the highest settings and I guess it actually might be pretty good.

Semiurge

Cipher
Just wait for Nvidia 4xxx RTX and the GOTY edition, that's my advice. Also if you're still using a 4/4 CPU forget about getting just the GPU. Modern games like this want at least 6 real cores with hyperthreading, or they'll just point and laugh at your pitiful system. I still have Witcher 3 to finish so maybe 2025 will be the year of Cyberpunk for me, I had a Radeon 5770 and a C2D E6600 when I played Witcher 2 for the first time, and I hated every moment of it because of not being able to use ultra settings. I'm not spoiling CP77 for myself with low graphics.

Last edited:
So, I can play fluently it on everything Ultra with RTX on on my laptop (RTX 2070), Act 1 for now. The game's extremely well optimized, Red Dead was way less forgiving when it came to lesser options.

As for bugs, I've had one paralyzed npc, and one ped appearing out of nowhere.

Meh. I remember Journalizards screaming left and right that Day 1 New Vegas was lItErAlLy UnPlAyAbLe because lol! Obisidian and Gamebryo bugs, and yet I didn't encounter anything of notice. Even supposedly spit-polished Rockstar games have some glitches here and there, and unlike GTA V, this game actually has some sort of content and story.

Semiurge

Cipher
We've mentioned before that expansions will be coming, and while we're not ready to talk specifics just yet, we will say that we've learned a lot from out work on both Hearts of Stone and Blood and Wine. Our planned expansions will take you even deeper into the world of Cyberpunk 2077, offering substantial story-driven content that'll give you tough choices to make through impactful narratives you won't soon forget. But before we get there, we'll be kicking off our free DLC program in early 2021. Just like with The Witcher 3, expect an assortment of free DLC packs to begin hitting Night City, dropping a bunch of cool stuff that’ll inject even more life into the world of the dark future. We hope you're looking forward to them!

Quality content coming further down the line...

Tyranicon

A Memory of Eternity
Developer
We've mentioned before that expansions will be coming, and while we're not ready to talk specifics just yet, we will say that we've learned a lot from out work on both Hearts of Stone and Blood and Wine. Our planned expansions will take you even deeper into the world of Cyberpunk 2077, offering substantial story-driven content that'll give you tough choices to make through impactful narratives you won't soon forget. But before we get there, we'll be kicking off our free DLC program in early 2021. Just like with The Witcher 3, expect an assortment of free DLC packs to begin hitting Night City, dropping a bunch of cool stuff that’ll inject even more life into the world of the dark future. We hope you're looking forward to them!

Quality content coming further down the line...

Can we get a big titty expansion? Not having breasts above a B cup ruins my immersion. That's how you know this game isn't by Asian devs.

2/10 gaem, refund.

Jrpgfan

Erudite
The Codex deceived me. Was hoping for some trannies to kill but I've only found this so far

cyberpunk-2077-tiddies.jpg

Tiddies with no dick.

Where are my fucking trannies godammit.

RobotSquirrel

Arcane
Developer
I tried out the melee system. Its much better once you turn off the aim assist. The game feels less like Deus Ex and more like VtmB tbh but with a lot less choice and a lot less detail in the narrative. But yeah turn that aim assit completely off and you'll have a better time. All of the pre-release footage had the aim assit way up hence why it looked bad.

Drowed

Arcane
Can we get a big titty expansion? Not having breasts above a B cup ruins my immersion. That's how you know this game isn't by Asian devs.

2/10 gaem, refund.

Can I say it? Can I? Mods will 'fix' it. There. Now CDPR finally and officially became the new Bethesda.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom