Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

CD Projekt's Cyberpunk 2077 Update 2.0 + Phantom Liberty Expansion Thread

mondblut

Arcane
Fallout is a game about 1 sm figures moving with their legs and arms on the screen.

The other Fallout. The one that sold millions as I explicitly implied.

And yes, after release of Fallout post-apocaliptic genre become inredibly popular.
People wrote books, funfics about it. They dreamed about it.

I doubt many of them took it as a guide to start a nuclear war then live their dream life in the wastelands.

The Jester

Cipher
Anyone who started playing games in 90s will appreciate what this game is doing. Back then we only dreamed about reaching this level of fidelity. I really wish CDPR would do remaster of Planescape T with their graphics.

This is not even major character mind you. Just receptionist at Clouds brothel you converse with for like 3-4 minutes and doesn't have anything to in rest of the game.

x4sw97grxt561.jpg
:nocountryforshitposters:
Yea I definitely want TNO to be a tranny who wants to change his "nature of man" with lesbian Annah and black Fall-From-Grace.

Fenix

Arcane
Vatnik
If someone had the balls to actually explore gender disphoria in an age of transhumanism I'd be very interested in it. Perhaps touching up how being able to constantly shift gender and bodies affects one's mental state and sense of identity. Causing generations of listless people to go further and further into degeneracy. Till you end up with people with octopus bodies and and electric shavers for dicks.

Yeah, this would be great. But for THIS I'm sure, The Real SJW (tm) would appear for real and lynched them.

orcinator

Liturgist
Cyberpunk has nothing to do with trannies themselves, but has to do with transhumanism among other elements. That's why is said that trannies fit with the Cyberpunk as a genre. Transgenderism and other similar things that are used to exemplify a society where people are able to modify their bodies through technology, to the point of going beyond human convictions. Turning into complete robots and beyond. They're also used to exemply a degenerate society with heavy sexuals deviations.

gits2-300x300.jpg

Cyberpunk it's not just rainy nights with neon lights you know.

They have mind altering stuff, the trannies would be cured of their mental illness.
Why would the corporations do such a thing?

GrainWetski

Arcane
You're correctly stating that Cyberpunk has to do with Transhumanism and has nothing to do with Trannies, but somehow infer that that's why "they fit"?
Also been over this two years ago, I unironically believe one of the main reasons they latched onto Cyberpunk as a genre the way that they have and are trying to turn it into their Utopia is because they saw "Transhumanism" and concluded "THIS IS ABOUT ME!":

https://rpgcodex.net/forums/threads/sjws-are-angry-about-cyberpunk-2077.128065/page-5#post-6171440
Being the opposite of well-versed in the concept, I always thought it was basically about 'losing your humanity' by 'upgrading' your body with robot arms and shit. Turns out, it was only ever about cutting your dick off and putting dildos in the wound. Tumblr trannies started claiming it ~10 years ago so it must be true.

One half is just the usual suspects trying to normalize this shit with their crap about 'fits the setting'. They're not even subtle about it. If it fits this setting(it does more so than medieval fantasy, but that doesn't mean anything), it fits every fictional setting ever since it can then easily be justified in them all. "Magic made men want to try out being a woman so they could touch boobs 24/7, so now all the women are trannies! #BLM"

The other half is just mindless CDPR drones that rightfully cried about this shit in BioWare games, but are now completely fine with, and even defend, the SJW knee-bending. Fanboys are a wonderful species.

Perkel

Arcane
I shot that hoe on the face before leaving the Clouds

You can't do that. Remember ? Game is not an RPG and you get "mission failed"
Speaking of doing quests differently

In that detective quest line i decline to off dude. I thought this will be the end of quest line as i didn't continue it. Later on he called me for dinner with family which was surprising but later V could bring question about what he did. In my case he decided not to do it and went on about his upbriging and how it reminded him when some raiders tried to force him to kill his own mother. That was pretty great and made a lot of sense, moreover it felt "right" not to help him, nice to see game continue without issue.

Fenix

Arcane
Vatnik
should get his T levels checked if fiction has such a strong impact upon his fragile psyche.

Again this dumb taunt - what? shit in your soup? are you have so low testosterone level that simple shit in your soup makes you not eat the soup?
What' wrong with you? Are you not interested in soup? It has so many things beside shit, just eat it!
Lol yeah pal, be masculine, watch degenerate stuff 24/7, and of course condition your kid with that - just let him be rised by "family" of "transpersons".
Surely it would be GREAT SUCCES.

Last edited:

Reinhardt

Arcane
"My 'beloved' CDPRojekt. Let's see how it is faring today. Ohhh seems like someone have a bad day. What are you implying? I'm not pleased, not at all hehehe"
Z8YTSzM.jpg
Wrong expression. Imagine Sapkowski after he learned big guy from cdproject became billionaire, even for just one day, before shares dropped.

Derringer

Prophet
Soyny took this shit off their store, not Californian enough for the pozz scam I guess.

The Jester

Cipher
I show everyone with a bit of logic that your words are lie.

Well I wasnt the one claiming that the game world is being presented in any attractive manner and then backpedaling with pathetic rebuttals in an attempt to change the topic and protect the size of internet penis

Yeah you was the one who backpedaled whenI asked direct question, directly stemmed form your own logic - if game world is repulsive, gamers should fly like a birds to the south from this game, but... continue to backpedal please.

I guess the success of Fallout means that millions are dreaming of living in an irradiated desert, pissing neon green, eating whatever bug they can catch and getting torn apart by huge ugly mutants? A-ok.
FnXitn1Wn24ZlOVqXGOEhguw2bn7EqiHOtGpOo9TPSs.jpg

Yes

Reinhardt

Arcane

Well I wasnt the one claiming that the game world is being presented in any attractive manner and then backpedaling with pathetic rebuttals in an attempt to change the topic and protect the size of internet penis

Yeah you was the one who backpedaled whenI asked direct question, directly stemmed form your own logic - if game world is repulsive, gamers should fly like a birds to the south from this game, but... continue to backpedal please.

I guess the success of Fallout means that millions are dreaming of living in an irradiated desert, pissing neon green, eating whatever bug they can catch and getting torn apart by huge ugly mutants? A-ok.

Yes
Which one of the ghouls are you?

Perkel

Arcane
That's is simply half truth. I was curious if I can find fixers in a game world, after I discovered how retarded quest giving mechanic in this game is. I found some of them standing in places where they should according to the map, some are nowhere to be found. Only interaction with them is couple of lines like "so, what's the weather?" You can't speak about what's going on or about gigs with none of them. They are as interactive and not aware as any other no-name NPC.

Receives quest from them every few minutes - "they are not interactive". Yes they have few lines and they are in the world to meet them if you want. When you go to work you also go to your customer houses ask about their family when you sell them TV ?

Moreover like i said they are involved actually in various ways:

Wakako - gives you that chick in ice bathtub quest and later on it is involved with Goro and has plenty of lines of dialogue.
Padre - He is important person in street kid prologue
Dany - Takes role in one of endings also her gigs are a bit more personal if you play as nomad.
Regina - fuck her but she does have overarching plot though ididn't finish any of her missions.

There are i think 2 more fixers which i didn't interact with at all so idk about them.
Saying they are just talking faces on phone is not entirely true. They are just not 1st or 2nd characters.

edit:

can't unsee it now

t9yxe4u3by561.jpg

Last edited:

The Jester

Cipher

Yes
Which one of the ghouls are you?
I'm behind the rock, she is standing on my face.

Infinitron

I post news
Patron
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
https://www.reuters.com/article/sony-cd-projekt-cyberpunk2077-microsoft-idUSKBN28S14I

CD Projekt not in talks with Microsoft about Cyberpunk 2077 withdrawal

WARSAW/GDANSK, Poland (Reuters) - Poland’s CD Projekt is not in talks with Xbox producer Microsoft about a possible withdrawal from sale of a console version of Cyberpunk 2077, the company’s chief executive said on Friday.

“We are not in such discussions with Microsoft at the moment,” Adam Kicinski said in a statement to Reuters.

Sony Corp said on Friday it is pulling CD Projekt SA’s Cyberpunk 2077 from its PlayStation Store and offering full refunds after gamers complained that it was rife with bugs, knocking nearly 20% off the value of the Polish company’s shares.

Grampy_Bone

Arcane
Wandering the world randomly in search of maps
BTW
Someone told me, that in W3, the destiny of all kingdoms is defined as how good you sucked up Ciri's ass throughout the game.
Is it rigth?
Because, if yes, the parallels with CP are obvious.

Yeah, this was one of my main complaints about the game.

You have Geralt, a man's man, the coolest monster hunter who has ever lived, he bangs sorceresses coming and going, he's got kings on speed dial, those that don't love him fear him, he kills with no remorse, he's got the most loyal friends, he's a living legend--and he's deep, he's well read, he has philosophical ruminations and quandaries, he debates dragons and trolls on morality, basically gives no fucks, lives his life as the world is leaving him behind, and even at the end of it all is still willing to haggle down a peasant for a few more orens to kill a cockatrice (and plays a mean game of Gwent.)

and yet... none of that matters. He's not the main character, Ciri is. Ciri who is awesome just for existing, who was born with more power than Geralt will ever attain, who gets the honorary Witcher title without undergoing the actual Witcher trial that kills 60% of applicants, because she's just so gosh darn awesome she doesn't even need it.

Her outcome is dependent on Geralt's non-stop encouragement and 'self esteem'. If you tell her to calm down, be stoic, don't make rash decisions--you know, BE LIKE GERALT, she won't have enough 'Stronk Grrl Powah' to survive the endgame. You doom the world because you were too critical of her.

That's the moral of The Witcher 3.

Fenix

Arcane
Vatnik
The other Fallout. The one that sold millions as I explicitly implied.

Yes? Or do you imply players played this game throught clenched teeth? That they somehow hated all this?
No - they LIKE it. Whole that experience they lived through was ATTRACTIVE for them.

Stavrophore

Most trustworthy slavic man
Patron
Vatnik
Strap Yourselves In

Yes

You know what's sad? We will never get art like that anymore, where there's an actually attractive female in skin tight suit with emphasized pushed up breasts.

duke nukem

Augur
Well, there is huge difference between these games. New vegas was actually rpg,had good writing and good game in general, Cp2077 lacks everything that New vegas had except bugs.

So if the game is good, nobody cares about bugs, but if it sucks, then its hard to look past them.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom