Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

CD Projekt's Cyberpunk 2077 Update 2.0 + Phantom Liberty Expansion Thread

DeepOcean

Arcane
In the end Cyberbug is like World of Warcraft, you just click on stuff and they die, pretty much the same game.

agris

Arcane
Patron
Dude you’re blowing my mind DeepOcean ; crusader no remorse is like star stable is like Everquest is like cup head cuz we click an .exe to launch the program

2-B77757-E-B319-4-AB3-B9-E0-EC9-E7-BB918-BA.gif

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2

Yosharian

Arcane
Guys, cyberpunk has better animations than some old ass game from 19 years ago! The game is saved. :positive:
Exactly. You're fucking stupid if you think that gif posted above has any deep meaning. Wow Morrowind's animations are ass! What an insightful point to make. Let's ignore all the other things that actually make Morrowind a compelling game, and ignore the fact that despite its fancy animations Cyberpunk has the depth of a small pond.

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
CD Projekt Red dev: I was thinking my fellow white straight male gamers... You know what this games lacks? MORE black feminine horsecocks and more tranny estetics. Perhaps Drag Queen Story Hour, BLM and Clown Car DLC

Eh????

racofer

Thread Incliner
Something I hadn't noticed before:

https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/just-please-add-walk-for-1-4.11092810/
Just please, add WALK for 1.4...

Serious, it's past due, aint this game about immersion? playing stealth as a jogging yahoo is embarassing, not to mention following npcs during conversations... moreover, peeking around corners by pressing A or D for moving in small increments ends up in a dodge right into the line of fire... theres a lot of uses for walk, why cant KB/Mouse have it? it's already there with hold right click and W, but its zoomed! so, 1.4?

You really can't walk in this game :|

Unwanted
Dumbfuck

DeepOcean

Arcane
Well, more than eight months later, there are still fucking perks that are broken and they only promised that maybe one day they will fix it. Now I see why, each patch breaks the game at the same time it fixes it, they are like Bethesda, making patches is a complicated business like fusion reactors, you fix bugs at same time you include them, eventually CDPR will reach the holy grail of self sustaining combustion by adding less bugs than they remove.

Last edited:

racofer

Thread Incliner
Well, more than eight months later, there are still fucking perks that are broken and they only promised that maybe one day they will fix it. Now I see why, each patch breaks the game at the same time it fixes it, they are like Bethesda, making patches is a complicated business like fusion reactors, you fix bugs at same time you include them, eventually CDPR will reach the holy grail of self sustaining combustion by adding less bugs than you remove.
At this point they should just release all of their dev tools for the modding community and let them sort the game out. It has a better chance of becoming something resembling a finished game in a few years than what CDPR has been doing this last year.

Other broken games managed to get their shit together faster than CDPR did almost a year after release. The new DLCs are borderline insulting (who the fuck cares about cosmetics on a first person game), there are systems still broken since release (several perks, relic tree), and the bug count is not going down patch after patch.

Last edited:

ADL

Prophet
Well, more than eight months later, there are still fucking perks that are broken and they only promised that maybe one day they will fix it. Now I see why, each patch breaks the game at the same time it fixes it, they are like Bethesda, making patches is a complicated business like fusion reactors, you fix bugs at same time you include them, eventually CDPR will reach the holy grail of self sustaining combustion by adding less bugs than you remove.
At this point they should just release all of their dev tools for the modding community and let them sort the game out. It has a better chance of becoming something resembling a finished game in a few years than what CDPR has been doing this last year.

Other broken games managed to get their shit together faster than CDPR did almost a year after release. The new DLCs are borderline insulting (who the fuck cares about cosmetics on a first person game), there are systems still broken since release (several perks, relic tree), and the bug count is not going down patch after patch.
Hopefully something good comes out of this because waiting for them to go through certification and release patches for eight platforms as a PC player fucking sucks.
IJdSych.png

Gargaune

Arcane
Hopefully something good comes out of this because waiting for them to go through certification and release patches for eight platforms as a PC player fucking sucks.
IJdSych.png
Context - apparently these guys are some of the crew developing the Wolvenkit unofficial modding tools for CBP so far. Bold move by CDPR, adopting "MODS WILL FIX IT" as an official strategy.

Justicar

Dead game
Glory to Ukraine

I never understood the appeal of morrowind it has shit gameplay with fucking robotic npcs (all they do is walk around they dont even have any ambience animations like sitting or drinking without mods talk about dead open world XD) that are connected to wikipedia you can have something resembling a normal conversation maybe with about 6 npcs in the whole game. World building is good I guess but that's not enough to save this shit game for me. Any faggot that says it has great exploration is retarted it was so fun going through generic copy and pasted tomb nr 54 and dwemer ruin nr 9 and dont forget that super memorable cave nr 26.

Gothic 1 and 2 shit all over Bethesda trash games and for me will be always the golden standard of open world design not the Todd janky lvl scaled advendtures.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom