Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Codex Conquer Club

hoothoot

Arcane
Patron
Ok looks like Wild Slop may be employing a Tactical Pause with Intent to Tilt here to throw us off our strats. Stay strong everyone.

Wild Slop

Arcane
We hue-mons call it "sleeping"

Your insistence on "Tactical Pause" only exposes you as the alien invader you are.

Well, Mr Alien, you can pack your bags and tally another loss for evil, for by my hand you were driven out of the gray (no kisses).

Wild Slop

Arcane
Escalating Spoils? I like seeing it, just not every time.

I only now see the confusing turn order was.. ahem.. is due to being set on Freestyle.

Last edited:

baud

Arcane
Patron
RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
I got really surprised with the escalating spoils the first time, though that's on me for not reading the rules. I'm with Wild Slop, they're cool, but perhaps not for all games.

Regarding Freestyle, I like it, it makes the turns faster and a little more chaotic.

hoothoot

Arcane
Patron
Might take them off for a couple rounds. Makes bluffing victory cards the main mechanic of game imo, instead of diplomacy and more general bluffing.

hoothoot

Arcane
Patron
New games up

Pw 123

When this map is finished we can play the special maps.
Age_Of_Realms_1.S.jpg

Theres Age of Realms 1/2/3 to play through which I reckon would be fun but we could save it for a mini championship series later too. As for now will let winners decide the next maps, so if you win, brag about it in the thread and name which map you want

hoothoot

Arcane
Patron
baud

Recomend surrender but if you want to take your turn could you be so kind to hurry up..

..Custom maps aftet this :D

hoothoot

Arcane
Patron
Just to make sure lets get this one going, looks like a good map
Made sure it actually had a pw thid time lol

pw: 123

baud

Arcane
Patron
RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
baud

Recomend surrender but if you want to take your turn could you be so kind to hurry up..

..Custom maps aftet this :D

It must be because I'm no good at this game, but I don't really see why I should surrender (we're talking about the American Civil war map, right?).
Also in the case I feel it's necessary, how do I surrender?

Wild Slop

Arcane
Deadman that disconnection problem is a concern. Of the problems some of us have had it is the worst. However, give it another chance and lets see if any of us have it again.

If we do I nominate our generous sponsor hoothoot to report the error with site management, or do the research into fixing the problem.

Join us in game # 19881260

if not, I understand.

in which case Hootman should consider making a 5 player game.

hoothoot

Arcane
Patron
Think deadmans dead

Gonna spam randoms and get our +1
:kingcomrade:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom