Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Codex Conquer Club

hoothoot

Arcane
Patron
Okay no luck spamming randoms lol

But we have broken on through into the world of custom maps! As a reward for winning the majority of the previous maps Wild Slop has picked Feudal War and Atlantis! Where he will no doubt be in the advantage, naturally having analysed each map for hours beforehand. This coupled with his (by obvious now) skill for treachery could likely see him on a win/map combo and suspicions have begun in my mind that Wild Slop has in fact orchestrated this from the very beginning. At least he has good taste.
Lol

Pw 123

hoothoot

Arcane
Patron
Something must be disrupting Wild Slops calculations. I will pray now that God will guide him to a suitably treacherous course, so that we might play the game.

Wild Slop

Arcane
The games abruptly started, I discovered this during my daily log into CC.

My prayers, as always, is that evil will be defeated.

Hows that losing streak going for you, Hootmenton?

It was only a few days ago I realized that I have a warning of you in my sig - all this time. I didn't forget the truth of the message itself, mind you.

For years there had been form of Conquer Club promotion.

Maybe I'll update it.

If you can manager an honorable win.

Wild Slop

Arcane
Every day! Usually more than once. It just so happens that yesterday was busy so it was later in evening.

A warning extended of the Atlantis map: The Spoils are set to Nuclear - meaning that the Regions represented in the set have the Troops all reduced to 1 ( including your own).

See that hoothoot? That's what Honor™ looks like.

Wild Slop

Arcane
Bliblablubb

I just saw you were on the list of players waiting for next map. It's great you have joined the Club! Welcome, Welcome!
Don't trust hoothoot, Don't turn your back on hoothoot, Don't give a hoot, Don't take a hoot. Don't.

However, for a beginner I think the current map we have planned is asking too much. I think we should start you off with something more conventional.

hoothoot

I suggest Maps: France, Iberia, Germany, or (even just) Classic

Conquer Club allows for all kinds of custom maps and crazy twists to the style of Risk. #19931208 is looking pretty crazy, i think it best we keep it simple.

hoothoot

Arcane
Patron

No special rules, just tamriel

Pw 123

Found some wild maps in that browse though. One called The Temple of Jinn even, a dungeoncrawling themed map :M

hoothoot

Arcane
Patron
Also welcome, welcome, etc, etc.

I wasnt going to mention the regularity of treachery in this game but since Wild Slop has decided to launch a first strike of absolute slanderous lies i think it prudent to mention that in any situation it is good to weed out Wild Slop from your neighboring territories, and then, when convenient, weed him from the game.

Bliblablubb

Arcane
He told me just the other day he lives by the ideals of George Washington himself.

Honesty, honesty, honesty and being a rascal chopping down communist cherry trees. So as long as don't have to play as a cherry tree I am good! Right? Riiiiiiiight? :obviously:

Wild Slop

Arcane
Be sure to double check that you have Ended your turn!

This is something I noticed yesterday ( and may have been what happened to Willow one time)....
While looking at the games up I saw that I was still listed taking my turn in after I thought I ended it. Went back in to hit End again - It took that time and I was able to collect Spoils.

Not doing this could run you out of time ( 1hr) and might cost you earned spoils.

hoothoot

Arcane
Patron

Pw 123

Stalingrad!
If you guys keen might do a best of 3 games championship on the Age of Might series soon. Wait a couple games till blibliboo settles.

hoothoot

Arcane
Patron
Dreed congrats men. If you had your eye on a map and well play it nect game

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom