Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Codex Conquer Club

hoothoot

Arcane
Patron
Haha did that with a 4 stack too.

On the upside now you can sustain a lengthy artillery campaign against baud and take away his massive amount of troop bonuses :M

Wild Slop

Arcane
There is much power to those that can make sense of the convoluted maps.

Having said that, competitors, I have posted a tip in the game.

Will do again here:

Notice the [W N S E] at the center of the map and the dotted dividing lines across the map.

Use that to refer to you arty bombardment.

W <---> S
N < ---->E

As to the reinforcing issue. I too had a problem with it and can't recall what the solution is or if there is one.

Last edited:

hoothoot

Arcane
Patron
Was also weird reinforcing rules on the fuedal map. I couldnt reinforce out of territories in some situations.

Bliblablubb

Arcane
On the upside now you can sustain a lengthy artillery campaign against baud and take away his massive amount of troop bonuses
Nuh-uhuh! I can see you sneaking up on me in the northwest, you, who also gets more troops than poor Baud.
How can you even loose artillery when attacking someone miles away? Did my guns explode because they were made by the lowest bidder? :argh:

hoothoot

Arcane
Patron
I fight for the soviets and get no troops as they are shared between my communist comrades equally. Saying that, have no shame for the baseless slander you have spouted this day. Many have made the same mistake. All that is required for the Sublimely Ultimate Truth to become apparent to you is the constant and unrelenting shelling of baud. And then we shall be comrades, and the glory great, and equal.

Bliblablubb

Arcane
I don't even know who I fight for, my armies spawned in the German HQ AND the Soviet HQ.

Maybe it's like HOI4, where you send volunteers to both sides and all air combat is pretty much you against yourself... :hahano:

baud

Arcane
Patron
RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Haha did that with a 4 stack too.

On the upside now you can sustain a lengthy artillery campaign against baud and take away his massive amount of troop bonuses :M

Say the guy who already had a bigger troop bonuses

Though I did the same, so I lobbed some shells toward Bliblablubb

Bliblablubb

Arcane
Noooo... Dreed didn't take care of Baud in time, now he has become a yuge blob.

So now I am getting sandwiched between Baud and the communist ANZAC ANUS Rangers while Sloppy happily colonizes the whole south. Uncontested! :hahano:

Black_Willow

Arcane
What the fuck is this shit?

TheTempleOfJinn3.S.jpg

Wild Slop

Arcane
Thats what happens when hoothoot gets behind the wheel.

hoothoot have you tried making use of the Invite feature? I guess it would involve the person being invited to keep and eye out for that tab.

baud I noticed you Premium membership. Did you want to support the site, or were you under the impression you had to?

It is nice that you did, as well as hoothoot ( Thanks for being our Sponsor and setting all this up) , but there really only needs to be 1 , the rest of us can leech like Freeloading layabouts.

hoothoot pays for us to kick his ass

Wild Slop

Arcane
:argh::argh::argh:

So now I am getting sandwiched between Baud and the communist ANZAC ANUS Rangers while Sloppy happily colonizes the whole south. Uncontested! :hahano:
Hootman is taking care of that problem of any chance of resistance to the south. Happy? Are happy, Florida man?

Maybe you've extended your life for a few more miserable moments. Cut from the same cloth as hoot you are.

Disappointed!

Last edited:

Bliblablubb

Arcane
Hootman is taking care of that problem of any chance of resistance to the south. Happy?
Hootey literally wrote yesterday he would not attack me if I shell Baud. Not my fault you failed your comprehension check. :obviously:

Are happy, Florida man?
That hurts. There can only be one Floridaman and you sully his glory by passing the name on like candy. Sad. :(

Wild Slop

Arcane
I knew of his slithering about. I could hear his snake hissing. I didn't think anyone would be so foolish to follow its direction.

Next I saw you pleading and protesting about my presence to the south to direct his attention.

This is war, Billy. War. I accept my fate.

You??

You made your bed, sleep in it.

Forever.

Bliblablubb

Arcane
Big talk from someone who just got crushed by an army of Bob Semple tanks. :obviously:

Thankfully I have nuzzink to fear from you on this map, I'll probably even get swallowed by Draud before Hoot gets a go. If I listen closely I can already hear someone singing about fried oily onions the east...
:negative:

baud

Arcane
Patron
RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
baud I noticed you Premium membership. Did you want to support the site, or were you under the impression you had to?

No, but when hoothoot had created the second match, I had already taken part in the max number of match for free users (because I hadn't though that we'd have more than one match going at the same time), so instead of sitting that one out, I bought a prenium membership

Wild Slop

Arcane
There is (or was) a limit to how many a non player can take part in. I thought it was 3 but I even had 4 going since we started back up.

Bliblablubb

For the Record, I want to show the following:

Noooo... Dreed didn't take care of Baud in time, now he has become a yuge blob.

* I had just acquired a modest, yet very vulnerable corner of the map.
* Hoothoot starts the maps and therefore is player 1 which is Red ( referred to as "the communist ANZAC ANUS Rangers" ).

Bliblablubb in the Battlelog for game 19946632 said:
2020-05-10 11:33:17 - Bliblablubb: Dafuq, Hoodloom gets 23 armies per round? Who will stop him now... you had one job Sloppy, ONE JOB! :D
LINK

Let the submitted evidence stand witness to Bliblablubb's character and against hoothoot's WILD allegation that we are the same.

Now it also need to be acknowledged that hoothoot is a ravenous predator, always seeking out what he can devour, he hardly needs to be pointed in my direction as he was quite aware of it.

Last edited:

Bliblablubb

Arcane
I also found a rare photo of hoothoot's troops at Stalingrad. 1942 colorized.
XsjDdgL.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom