Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Codex Conquer Club

Dreed

Bremsstrahlunged
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Thanks, the feudal epic was indeed epic, good job men :salute:
I'll let you pick the map, I still have mostly no idea what I'm doing :M

hoothoot

Arcane
Patron
No worries men. Hopefully the crew we got stays and when a comfy amount of grudges are accumulated well play a series :D

baud

Arcane
Patron
RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Sorry for the wait

That Stalingrad map tho :shredder:

I'd be down for another round on the feudal map, it was over way too quickly for me and it's a cool map

Wild Slop

Arcane
Stalingrad is a good one. I remember doing that a few times years back.
The Florida one is going to take some time for me to decipher.

Hoothoot died in the fetid Black Marshes like the swamp creature he is. He pleaded with my Captains to kill the children first so as to extend his wretched life if only for a few minutes more.
When the Captains informed him that we don't murder children a look of complete confusion crossed his face - the fiend could not comprehend what he was hearing. A second look was then said to replace the first: one of horror.
it is said that expression remained on his severed head, which was promptly disposed of into the mire.

Bliblablubb

Arcane
I... have no idea what is going on on those 2 maps.
Time for the proud tradition of randomly clicking everywhere and calling it strategy. :obviously:

Then get eliminated in round 1 2. Early lunch for Konzu me.

Black_Willow

Arcane
Time for the proud tradition of randomly clicking everywhere and calling it strategy. :obviously:

General Bliblablubb in battle, uncolorized:

shin_angyo_onshi_70_6.jpg

shin_angyo_onshi_70_7.jpg

shin_angyo_onshi_70_8.jpg

shin_angyo_onshi_70_9.jpg

Wild Slop

Arcane
It seems I was next :salute:
You fought with honor. :salute:

You made a mistake* (one that I was fearing) You didn't go for the kill against a vulnerable hootmon. I can't recall what your exact situation was at the time but whatever it was I think it would have been worth it to put your neck on the line and go for that kill.

Hoot had 4 spoils. Whatever spreading of your forces you would have done would have been made up for ( and then some) with the reinforcements from the Spoils gained from killing Hoot, + the 1 Spoil from that turns victory + whatever other Spoils you already had in hand. Hoot had all of the Black Marshes too.

I got 2 sets of 10 Troops after killing Hoot. When you get 5+ Spoils in hand it forces you to play them, so if this happens mid turn you are getting a mid-turn influx of Troops.

A major boon for me.

*Your other mistake was you crossed me.

You shouldn't have stepped foot in Morrowind. Pinkland belongs to the Pinks!

Of course all that would have gone out the window if Hoot-da-loot was able to get a turn in before us. The Freestyle play adds chaos, and often can be unfair. I asked hoot to ease off the Freestyle and go to the normal turn order.

One last thing is I do like Freestyle, just maybe not so much of it.

Last edited:

baud

Arcane
Patron
RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth

General Bliblablubb in battle, uncolorized:

shin_angyo_onshi_70_6.jpg

shin_angyo_onshi_70_7.jpg

shin_angyo_onshi_70_8.jpg

shin_angyo_onshi_70_9.jpg
7Qv0yrj.jpg

hhgpQmR.jpg

bteVNuS.jpg

O7oFrOx.jpg

It seems I was next :salute:
You fought with honor. :salute:

You made a mistake* (one that I was fearing) You didn't go for the kill against a vulnerable hootmon. I can't recall what your exact situation was at the time but whatever it was I think it would have been worth it to put your neck on the line and go for that kill.

Hoot had 4 spoils. Whatever spreading of your forces you would have done would have been made up for ( and then some) with the reinforcements from the Spoils gained from killing Hoot, + the 1 Spoil from that turns victory + whatever other Spoils you already had in hand. Hoot had all of the Black Marshes too.

I got 2 sets of 10 Troops after killing Hoot. When you get 5+ Spoils in hand it forces you to play them, so if this happens mid turn you are getting a mid-turn influx of Troops.

A major boon for me.

*Your other mistake was you crossed me.

You shouldn't have stepped foot in Morrowind. Pinkland belongs to the Pinks!

Of course all that would have gone out the window if Hoot-da-loot was able to get a turn in before us. The Freestyle play adds chaos, and often can be unfair. I asked hoot to ease off the Freestyle and go to the normal turn order.

One last thing is I do like Freestyle, just maybe not so much of it.

I think I remember what moment you were talking about, I think I had forgotten about looting the spoils, even if I had done that two or three turns earlier. And I also felt more threatened by Bliblablubb at that time, so I went in the other direction, for nothing since he conquered most of my territories afterward. Still thanks for the advice.

Regarding freestyle, yes, it's fun, but perhaps not for all the matches

hoothoot

Arcane
Patron
Wait. Wadafak? I got eliminated from Tamriel?

Godamnit Slop. Since you obviously spend obscene amounts of time plotting my demise. Fixated as you are on my revolutionary Risk meta's. You shall have to die.

Bliblablubb

Arcane
And I also felt more threatened by Bliblablubb at that time
You had such lucky rolls. Placed 9 armies and killed all of my 8 with those. Had stationed them there just in case you to tried to steamroll me with your spoils. I was far more concerned you would place them in your lonely province up in Skyrim tho.

Then I placed 12 and lost 5. :argh:

Wild Slop

Arcane
Wait. Wadafak? I got eliminated from Tamriel?

Godamnit Slop. Since you obviously spend obscene amounts of time plotting my demise. Fixated as you are on my revolutionary Risk meta's. You shall have to die.
You expose your deceptive ways yet again. This has always been your modus operandi.

How's it going in Florida?

hoothoot

Arcane
Patron
Blib fukn canoed me. I dropped 15 troops trying to conquer that miserable corner only to get canoed by fukn blib. Who i know is a proxy of yours on an alt account btw. As when i was managing my firewalls (as I do since the last time you hacked me) I notice you shared the same IP.

Bliblablubb

Arcane
Blib fukn canoed me
Half of my armies spawned on canoes. Canoe gang fo' life bro. REPRESENT! :salute:

PSA of the day:
If you click somewhere that is not an army after deploying, you skip your attack turn. And if you do that twice in a reflex to move the map, you skip the redeploy turn as well.
I skipped my whole turn trying to move the map. Now half of Ze German army is waiting at a donut shop for orders that never come.
Don't be like me. Learn from my mistakes.
:negative:

Wild Slop

Arcane
2020-05-08 16:48:09 - Wild Slop [self]: Round 7 MISTAKE. Dreedo down to 3 Regions, didn't finish off.

I made the same mistake I just pointed out. It was because my eye first hit all that Baud had to south, so I moved too quickly. Only as I ended my turn did I notice the critical error.

The only hope was that Dreedo would get his turn in ( and have a Set to cash in) before Baud or Blib!

You saw what I did not. You had the power already. I was beaten by the best.
We was beaten by the best.

Bliblablubb

Arcane
I totally didn't see that coming, at least so quickly
You and me both. It was like everyone was too busy killing each other and my guys just rowed by in their canoe and robbed the suburbs. :hahano:

I give it to the Baudpeople they were fierce, I lost at least 7 armies going through 8 provinces. Apparently they decided to die fighting instead of living under Chieftain Cletus of the the Apalchian Americans Apalacheeeeeee. Yeeeehaaaaw.

Bliblablubb

Arcane
Fukn artillery. Placed all on that spot thinking the symbol was a barricade. Now I cannot move, reinforce, shoot anything close, shoot anything behind me, do FUCK ALL except ruining other people's day which has absolutely no benefit for me. :argh:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom