Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Codex Conquer Club

hoothoot

Arcane
Patron
Fukkn hell Stalingrad lmao

Bliblablubb

Arcane
This game is soooo not made for phone use. Got stuck twice now, because you cannot check attack angles. :argh:

The map is also made to go north. Screw you if you START north.

Bliblablubb

Arcane
Nah, Stalin is with you. Lost 5 armies trying to take on 1, then the rest got stuck on artillery. Again. Who cannot move, redeploy or shoot anything, because everything in their line fire is already mine. Turn that fkn thing around you twats! :argh:

This map's idea is great, but boy are those mechanics a clusterfuck with random start and without teams.

hoothoot

Arcane
Patron
Youve got the upperhand now cause black willow molesting me too. To be honest though il.be happy when this map is done haha.

But yeah I think if we did this with manual starts and teams could be great map. Might do that when we finally finish if we arent burnt out haha.

Bliblablubb

Arcane
TBH, this map is dragging on far too long already. I mean it's hillarious how both of us fail epic here, one of us should have been steamrolled for at least 7 turns by now. But every time one gets the upper hand, he gets a bad dice roll streak or takes a wrong turn.
If this continues for another 10 turns, we will be burned out fo' life. :hahano:

Bliblablubb

Arcane
Nevah! No reverse charge allowed!

Like Stalin said (probably):
If tank loose tracks, you artillery now.
If tank loose gun, you bunker now.
If tank loose crew, you hero now. :salute:
:bunkertime:

Bliblablubb

Arcane
Past-Me yesterday: "Once Blackwillow has moved, I will have enough armies to crush Hoodoo and finally end this map. About time." :obviously:
*time passes*
"Welp, I guess BW does not want to move anymore? Time for bed."
*next morning*
*BW has moved and Hoodoo of course too, snailing through half of the map again* :argh:

Screw this map. Screw simultanious turns. I spent all my armies to bring back the status quo from yesterday. Or did I?
"5 armies should be enough to kill one army and take that last region and get the bonus amirite? AMIRITE?" :argh::argh::argh:

Going to drop this map because NUZZINK CHANGES every turn. Except Hoodoo letting Blackwillow become a threat again. Great job there mate... :salute:

hoothoot

Arcane
Patron
I killed baud and got his cards lol. Last turn? Last last turn?

Hang in there Kommandant. Acceptance is the beginning of not only the true enjoyment of Stalingrad but of Risk itself.

Bliblablubb

Arcane
I don't believe what I am seeing there: Kommissar Koala has managed to let Blackwillow become STRONK. If he manages to kill one of us or even both, that's on you. GULAG 4 LIFE! :argh:

Wild Slop

Arcane
It's everyone else's fault isn't it?

It was very wise of me to make the tactical decision to leave that quagmire of a battle when I did.

hoothoot

Arcane
Patron
I think ive cleared him off this side of the river and theres 8 troops between him and getting back over now.

Or he can go through you :smug:

The Plays, ladies and gentlemen

Plays
/pleɪs/

noun

1. An amazing display of (often tactical) genius.

hoothoot

Arcane
Patron
And finally on The History Channels countdown of the most infamous alliances we have the blbiobilbi and Black_Willow pact. Why did Black_Willow throw his life away for the Nazi cause? Desperation? Depravity? Journey back in through time with us as we discover the facts about one of the most monstrous victory card cash-ins.... ever.

hoothoot

Arcane
Patron
I tried to peirce your +7 for whatever good might have done but the 1 defended all remaining attackers. Think this is gg. :cry:

Bliblablubb

Arcane
Yeah that's probably it. Just a matter of deploying armies to every ass of the city to conquer leftover armies.
Depite, or because of all those mechanics/misclicks/bugs... I had a blast. GG everyone. :salute:
:brodex:

baud

Arcane
Patron
RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
I can't believe how long I survived on the Stalingrad map, all the while blasting Hoothoot's provinces from the airport

Wild Slop

Arcane
I've been dealing with much Acceptance lately.

I liked it better when hoothoot was the accepting one.

Will this make me a stronger person? No pain, no gain?

Because it doesnt feel good.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom