Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community Codex Server Upgrade Drive

Taluntain

Most Frabjous
Staff Member
Sadly, we can't pay the server bills with crypto.

What's wrong with credit/debit cards or various 3rd party stuff? I'd donate in a heartbeat but I scrapped my PayPal account, their shenanigans accumulated over the years. I don't usually go and boycott companies for every small fart but my patience with PayPal ran out long ago. Fucking lizardmen can go on building their new woke order but without me.

Nothing's wrong with them... You don't need an actual PayPal account to donate, you can pay with any credit or debit card via PayPal. I guess you didn't know?

Codex Year of the Donut
Btw DarkUnderlord you seriously need to add more payment options, for our convenience and your future. Coz we all know it's only a matter of time before PayPal declares Codex a far-right gamer militia and stop servicing us. All the other cool nazis already have Revolut, Paysafecard, crypto etc.

This isn't just FUD. We need a way to donate with crypto.

Sadly, we can't pay the server bills with crypto.
services like bitpay convert the crypto directly to usd at checkout

Codex Year of the Donut
I just generate temporary numbers for my credit card that expire after usage. Don't most banks offer this?

Taluntain

Most Frabjous
Staff Member

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
I keep purchasing an extra year of ad free with my potatoes, but I'm pretty sure I could have just bought life time ad free by now if I stopped compulsively getting an extra year after every campaign.

There is probably a life lesson in here somewhere.

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
you seriously need to add (...) Paysafecard
This.

It is pretty big in Europe and payments are anonymous. I'd also rather use this than PayPal.

You can actually pay with paysafecard via PayPal in all the countries where paysafecard Mastercard is available. That's about 20 countries currently: https://www.paysafecard.com/en-gb/lp-products/pay-with-paysafecard-via-paypal/

How the FUCK is Slovakia in there but not Czech? Paysafecard brought dishonor to their brand. Unsubscribed.

lukaszek

the determinator
Patron
if someone donates 1$ and item ends up being bath water, will you get homeopathic water?

you seriously need to add (...) Paysafecard
This.

It is pretty big in Europe and payments are anonymous. I'd also rather use this than PayPal.

You can actually pay with paysafecard via PayPal in all the countries where paysafecard Mastercard is available. That's about 20 countries currently: https://www.paysafecard.com/en-gb/lp-products/pay-with-paysafecard-via-paypal/
That is apparently just a prepaid credit card, that you can reload with a paysafecard. Using a credit card with Paypal really isn't an option, if you don't want to or can't use Paypal.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Keep the change, you filthy animal.

Now fix my buttons.
There's nothing wrong with your buttons?

Also, I'm thinking a keyring. It's discrete but also functional. I think the best way to gauge this is by having a poll:

If you want a T-Shirt, rate this post interesting.

If you want a USB drive (It'd be 2.0 8GB all the rest are double the price), rate this post informative.

If you want a keyring, rate this post citation needed.

If you want something else, rate no.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom