Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community Codex Server Upgrade Drive

Fenix

Arcane
Vatnik
I'd much rather support a crowdfunding for Grimoire 2 and wait 43 years for Cleve to deliver a true RPG.

And where you will discuss it? At steam? Resetera? Reddit?

My income for last 10 years are three 0s so... shameful silence...

Ninjerk

Arcane
DarkUnderlord is the Codex BAT integrated or whatever the terminology is? I'd surf it on Brave and weather system notification ads for fair Codexia (and users can setup an auto donation of BAT to the Codex, I think).

What's the desired timeline for the upgrade?

if someone donates 1$ and item ends up being bath water, will you get homeopathic water?
$1 rewards will be determined from a table using RNG

Taluntain

Most Frabjous
Staff Member
I could refresh the page a couple times for the ad revenue. Does that actually help at all?
Clicking on ads would help the most.

Anything more than a "normal" (low) number of clicks will get all of your clicks discarded, so don't go on any clicking sprees.

DarkUnderlord is the Codex BAT integrated or whatever the terminology is? I'd surf it on Brave and weather system notification ads for fair Codexia (and users can setup an auto donation of BAT to the Codex, I think).

What's the desired timeline for the upgrade?

The percentage of Brave users is likely negligible, and the percentage of those actually subscribed to BAT even more so. So no.

And "soon".

Self-Ejected

c2007

Self-Ejected
Cannot rate post Interesting, therefore cannot ask for T-Shirt if I were to donate the monies.

Obviously we are at an impasse.

I'm good, bro. There are few places where you can (within the same thread) autistically scrutinize the minutiae of RPGs like it were classical literature, then move on to a classically academic discussion in any given field, all the while this heinous obscenity is whirling in the background.
:shitandpiss:
Open discourse is dying even on the verdant fields of the internet. I'd rather you guys not puss out or go belly up like so many others. :salute:

Lady Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
Vatnik
Strap Yourselves In
The percentage of Brave users is likely negligible, and the percentage of those actually subscribed to BAT even more so. So no.

I don't know why anyone would not want to use the Brave browser. It is faster than Firefox or Chrome, can have Chrome plug-ins and you literally earn money while browsing.

"Subscribing" to BAT payouts is also just a click in the options. Not exactly complicated.

Wunderbar

Arcane

I don't know why anyone would not want to use the Brave browser. It is faster than Firefox or Chrome, can have Chrome plug-ins and you literally earn money while browsing.

"Subscribing" to BAT payouts is also just a click in the options. Not exactly complicated.
but Brave sends your data to CIA if you use tor.

Kruno

Arcane
Patron
Village Idiot Zionist Agent Shitposter

You always make me laugh.

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth

You always make me laugh.

Brave is a decent browser, and I say that as someone with almost zero interest in the crypto side of it.

Kev Inkline

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Ok, I see an opportunity to monetize these Numa Collector's Edition avatars, I would expect their implementation would be met by serious monetary compensation by me.

PWOfeyN.png
GMP603n.png
zaryPJN.png
MguBLHz.png
GeMaC1v.png
Ipx1mhT.png

Last edited:

Kev Inkline

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

baud

Arcane
Patron
RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth

but Brave sends your data to CIA if you use tor.

if you're using tor, chances are the CIA already knows, since they're controlling a bunch of nodes and are maybe part-funding its development (or it was the NSA? I don't remember)

Sadly, we can't pay the server bills with crypto.

What's wrong with credit/debit cards or various 3rd party stuff? I'd donate in a heartbeat but I scrapped my PayPal account, their shenanigans accumulated over the years. I don't usually go and boycott companies for every small fart but my patience with PayPal ran out long ago. Fucking lizardmen can go on building their new woke order but without me.

Nothing's wrong with them... You don't need an actual PayPal account to donate, you can pay with any credit or debit card via PayPal. I guess you didn't know?

how do you pay without creating an account? When I try to pay, the only options are login and create account. Maybe it's limited by country (I'm in France)?

Last edited:

Taluntain

Most Frabjous
Staff Member
how do you pay without creating an account? When I try to pay, the only options are login and create account. Maybe it's limited by country (I'm in France)?

PayPal can behave differently depending on your country, yea... normally you'd get the option of either paying with your account or entering your credit/debit card details right from the start.

Edit: Actually, this seems to be an issue with DarkUnderlord 's setup. I tried donating myself and I also only get the account payment option. Whereas on my site, donating presents you 2 options: "Donate with PayPal" and "Donate with a Debit or Credit Card".

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom