Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Colony Ship Update #51: Early Access on April 6th

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Tags: Colony Ship: A Post-Earth Role Playing Game; Iron Tower Studio; Vince D. Weller

Vault Dweller has announced an exact release date for Colony Ship. Not in March in the end, but slightly afterwards on April 6th. The development update is extremely brief, so I'll supplement it with the twelve new screenshots that have been added to the game's Steam page.

Sorry for the radio silence, we worked non-stop for the last 6 weeks and I didn't want to post anything until the bulk of work was done, meaning no unexpected delays. It's done now (all that's left is visual polish), so the first chapter will be released on April 6. At this point we can honestly say we did our best. Hopefully you'll enjoy the game and help us make it better.

I updated our store page with 12 new screenshots; a new trailer is coming next week.
According to Vault Dweller, the Colony Ship Early Access build will cost $25 on launch. The price will gradually be increased as new content is added and the final release will cost $40.

luj1

You're all shills
Vatnik
Good price and everything looks good except the UI and potential ruleset bloat.

Saint_Proverbius

Administrator
Staff Member
Remember the other day when I said that it's odd developers no longer show their character systems and the like in screenshots?

Good job, VD! That's the way it's done when you have something worth showing.

Lady Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
Vatnik
Strap Yourselves In
When you get companions, are their weapons also shown at the bottom?

Alpan

Arcane
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Pathfinder: Wrath
I had no idea the date was so close. Looking forward to day-zeroing this.

Incidentally, Iron Tower games continue to have the absolute best character portraits around. There is just no competition. The portraits, even in their miniscule form, did a lot to humanize the world of AoD and this game looks to be no different.

Alpan

Arcane
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Pathfinder: Wrath
This is true. Because their portraits have expressions. NwN has some of that too.

Agreed, but I feel the Iron Tower portraits are unique, and very well served, in having been painted in a realistic, restrained style.

ScrotumBroth

Arcane
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In
Great stuff VD, congrats! It must feel good to have it locked in after so much effort. You can count on my shekels.

BlaineMono

Liturgist
Lots of news being posted lately, is it Infinitron trying desperately to create the illusion of relevance to justify the donation drive?

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
THIS GON B GUD!

Honestly, I hope all of you support this game and Vince with as much money as you can afford, he and his team deserves it more than most others indie devs.

Put your faith, money and convictions of the cRPGs genre where your mouth is!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom