Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Cyberpunk 2077 Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Terenty

Liturgist

Game is leaked bitches :lol: Looks pretty good on piss box 4

That beginning is more linear and suffocating gameplay wise than any Sony exclusive or a Rockstar game. Cdpr learned from the best

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
retail copies leaked fucking 3 weeks prior... this is a mess, cdpr ain't as experience as R* to prevent such shit for a too hyped gaym I guess
I think the leaks being only of the console version for both CP77 and Watch Dogs points to the source being in the factory where they produce the discs.

Darkozric

Arbiter
Edgy
Because men and women are different, and men are just better at creativity as a rule.
EgnKiFMWAAQTj42

Does this person looks like a man to you? Half of them are millennial soy boys and fags. The whole conversation about men and women is retarded and irrelevant.
Also judging creativity by genitalia is pretty retarded too.

Quillon

Arcane
Also they're either pretending to be gangsta shits to hide identity, or are some kind of real trash. All this talking in "cuz", "bruh", "nigga" got on my nerves.

Their not being able to play the game got on my nerves. How did the most clueless nigga ever get that copy? :P

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
CDP is a large company. None of these girls might as well be developers. Could be editors, translation, testing, HR, management, finances etc. Though personally I don't care if they are all devs, I don't see the reasoning that only men can create good content.

When Risen devs replaced the writer with a woman quality of writing went up significantly. Too bad they also changed gameplay that became worse - but this is men's fault. So what? People are just different. I just blame publisher greed and lack of dev's creativity regardless of their sex.

Sure, few good female developers around, but that doesn't mean there can't be any or if there is one she needs to be shunned for having boobs.

Cuckservatives at the 'dex having autism again. "wimmyn can be good only in kitchen ohhh nooo my pure gayming development ;_;;;;;"

Naw, more like if there is an abundance of women in development positions it gives the impression that they were hired to simply fill a quota, which is ever present in this industry.
Or to suck some bosses cock :bounce:

I assume you write from experience and from working in such companies? Because I work in the industry, half of the people in my company are women, and this may shock you so brace yourself: They do the same job as men and just as good. There is no difference in outcome for women and men. We are expected to do the job, we have our tasks and we do them. The only noticeable difference in quality is between people who worked longer and shorter - obviously inexperienced are more prone to mistakes and work slower.

Admittedly, none of us is a writer or coder, but I doubt that would make a huge difference.

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
CDP is a large company. None of these girls might as well be developers. Could be editors, translation, testing, HR, management, finances etc. Though personally I don't care if they are all devs, I don't see the reasoning that only men can create good content.

When Risen devs replaced the writer with a woman quality of writing went up significantly. Too bad they also changed gameplay that became worse - but this is men's fault. So what? People are just different. I just blame publisher greed and lack of dev's creativity regardless of their sex.

Sure, few good female developers around, but that doesn't mean there can't be any or if there is one she needs to be shunned for having boobs.

Cuckservatives at the 'dex having autism again. "wimmyn can be good only in kitchen ohhh nooo my pure gayming development ;_;;;;;"

Naw, more like if there is an abundance of women in development positions it gives the impression that they were hired to simply fill a quota, which is ever present in this industry.
Or to suck some bosses cock :bounce:

I assume you write from experience and from working in such companies? Because I work in the industry, half of the people in my company are women, and this may shock you so brace yourself: They do the same job as men and just as good. There is no difference in outcome for women and men. We are expected to do the job, we have our tasks and we do them. The only noticeable difference in quality is between people who worked longer and shorter - obviously inexperienced are more prone to mistakes and work slower.

Admittedly, none of us is a writer or coder, but I doubt that would make a huge difference.
I also work with a lot of women, and can confirm this. However, what I do is finance related, so there can't be any difference between the result of their work. 2+2 = 4 afterall, both for men and women. BUT, when it comes to writing and design, it is not hard science, so one's personality, ideology and ideas can and will have an effect on that. In these cases, there can be a difference between the work of a men and a women.

Generic-Giant-Spider

I assume you write from experience and from working in such companies? Because I work in the industry, half of the people in my company are women, and this may shock you so brace yourself: They do the same job as men and just as good.

If your company was mostly or all men it probably would have released some games by now LOL

Lyric Suite

Converting to Islam
Holy crap the retards "commenting" this "gameplay".

What the hell.

I had to watch without sound

Dude bros are basically 13 year olds stuck in adult male bodies. Infantility is often a bigger problem with men than it is with women. Generally spealing, those kind of men are a product of an absentee father (either becase the father didn't get involved or was literally absent).

If my dad ever caught me talk like a retard like that he would have whooped my ass. Modern fathers negletting their duties and failing to scold their sons when they act like little shits is how we get those imbeciles.

Danikas

Arcane
I think the leaks being only of the console version for both CP77 and Watch Dogs points to the source being in the factory where they produce the discs.
Nah people found out that nigga that posted the ps4 gameplay was amazon worker they even found out where he lives from his facebook :lol:

"his youtube before he deleted had his gamertag in it, his friend mentioned that he lived in jacksonville Florida in the stream, he had streamed under his gamertag on another youtube account with his full name, used that to find his FB. fun fact: his brother got arrested for bringing a gun to school in 2014 (at the age of 13)"

Danikas

Arcane
I always wonder why people that leak games play them like complete retards. Instead of leaking something new , the dude preffer to leak nothing.
You can see at the end of the stream dude posted his adress in the chat and nigga got scared the tard had his jewtube linked to his real facebook with all the info :lol:

VoSnedi.png

Man some negores are really dumb you steal shit from your workplace and then you sell it using your real name and adress :hahano:

Last edited:

Gerrard

Arcane
retail copies leaked fucking 3 weeks prior... this is a mess, cdpr ain't as experience as R* to prevent such shit for a too hyped gaym I guess
Yeah, it's not like this happened with every previous game they made, right? Oh wait.

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Nah people found out that nigga that posted the ps4 gameplay was amazon worker they even found out where he lives from his facebook :lol:

"his youtube before he deleted had his gamertag in it, his friend mentioned that he lived in jacksonville Florida in the stream, he had streamed under his gamertag on another youtube account with his full name, used that to find his FB. fun fact: his brother got arrested for bringing a gun to school in 2014 (at the age of 13)"
So, original dumb shits then. I did think that imagining them to be faking it to hide identities is overthinking it. I might have done it in their place :D

Dodo1610

Arcane
Who the fuck steals a 60$ game? At least steal something that's actually expensive FGS.
Reminds me of the retard who stole a switch before the official release and then got caught and sued for damages mere days later.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom