Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Cyberpunk 2077 Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Ekpurosis

Literate
Big improvement since Fallout 4 :incline:

201209122151874588.jpg

Dexter

Arcane
More importantly, and more uniquely, a bit about the dark side of CDPR. Not letting reviewers post video was a truly dick move, and an anti-consumer move.

Ofc all the screeching retards on here who pretend to be big on RPGs totally missed this angle, but that's no surprise.
It's funny how this "influencer" review is more informative for a newcomer than all the mainstream shit I went over yesterday.
Extra irony - he says rushing the main quest is one of the worst ways to play the game - which is what miss snowflake from Gamespot did.

More amazing projection from "AwesomeButton", posts videos by "Influencers" (paid shills that likely partnered with CDPR for cash) that aren't allowed to include their own footage, but have to use promotional material which several people pointed out as far back as that IGN shit and then says that "the screeching retards on here" "totally missed" this when he's been one of the screechiest retards about people posting actual leaked gameplay footage from early Streams like these:
https://arch-img.b4k.co/v/1607307370057.webm
https://arch-img.b4k.co/v/1607295186280.webm
https://arch-img.b4k.co/v/1607313657814.webm
https://arch-img.b4k.co/v/1607315376529.webm

People are watching leaks and talking out of their ass is what's going on :)
At least I didn't have to watch 3 hours of shitty console footage for my prediction.

Jrpgfan

Erudite
Wanted to say goodbye to you faggots im gonna be playing my buggy gta clone in 23H and will be too busy to visit this den of autism have fun with the shitposting, my face is tired from reading all the mental diarrhea thats going in this forum ;)

Btw. the game is a lie dont trust his lies:
j0s5t09se1s51.jpg

What I took from those timeline pics is that W3 development was stressful but it paid off in the end.

Justicar

Dead game
Glory to Ukraine
More importantly, and more uniquely, a bit about the dark side of CDPR. Not letting reviewers post video was a truly dick move, and an anti-consumer move.

Ofc all the screeching retards on here who pretend to be big on RPGs totally missed this angle, but that's no surprise.
It's funny how this "influencer" review is more informative for a newcomer than all the mainstream shit I went over yesterday.
Extra irony - he says rushing the main quest is one of the worst ways to play the game - which is what miss snowflake from Gamespot did.

More amazing projection from "AwesomeButton", posts videos by "Influencers" (paid shills that likely partnered with CDPR for cash) that aren't allowed to include their own footage, but have to use promotional material which several people pointed out as far back as that IGN shit and then says that "the screeching retards on here" "totally missed" this when he's been one of the screechiest retards about people posting actual leaked gameplay footage from early Streams like these:
https://arch-img.b4k.co/v/1607307370057.webm
https://arch-img.b4k.co/v/1607295186280.webm
https://arch-img.b4k.co/v/1607313657814.webm
https://arch-img.b4k.co/v/1607315376529.webm

People are watching leaks and talking out of their ass is what's going on :)
At least I didn't have to watch 3 hours of shitty console footage for my prediction.

The gaem is a lie its time to cancel dvd project blue, you can join the tranny brigade for more reach dexter.

Silverfish

Arbiter
So unless you make a retro RPG for grognads, you are considered a fallen develepor, despite the gamers and the media praising your game which earned you hundreds of millions of dollars. M'kay.

Yeah. You're literally asking "why are people prioritizing what they want?"

Are you nigger ?

251f3885418d9d6833814126a8a2618f.jpg

Demon's Souls on PC.

Bloodborne Kart.

Quoting for future reference. After the rpgoty poll.

What does Baldur's Gate 3 have to do with anything?

Perkel

Arcane
What I took from those timeline pics is that W3 development was stressful but it paid off in the end.

That timeline is meme not really true. TW2 one is from gamespot interview after release of TW3 while second one is some random TW2 time shot.

Renevent

Cipher
Reminds of that reviewer that had a shitty review for a RPG saying it was too hard, but he never even bother to level up. I hadn't been to gamespot's website so figured I'd take a visit...it was going downhill years ago but holy shit it's a complete dumpster fire now.

RobotSquirrel

Arcane
Developer
Reminds of that reviewer that had a shitty review for a RPG saying it was too hard, but he never even bother to level up. I hadn't been to gamespot's website so figured I'd take a visit...it was going downhill years ago but holy shit it's a complete dumpster fire now.

The sign was when they started covering things outside of video games. After that the games coverage diminished considerably.

Semiurge

Cipher
Probably playing on storymode. She also complained a lot about how the ending made her "sad." And that it was too depressing that the happy-go-lucky V she had created in her mind ended up with a sad ending.

Good fucking god. You're not reviewing Animal Crossing anymore, lady. Why would they choose her of all people to review this? It was the first review I checked out because it was one of the ones with a lower score - figured it'd have some level-headed criticisms - but little did I know that it'd make me want to play the game even more after reading it.

It's a pity you can't tell them to stick to their interactive stories or Bioware anymore. Their royal jelly addicted slaves would murder your pets and children.

The scary part is that this specimen actually looks normal and can be mistaken for a sane human being. SJWs have commenced the assimilation process

Never assume "influencers" to be anything else than wannabe marxist revolutionaries. Many of them can pass as human until they start talking or typing. They also like to exaggerate their collective power, for that is how they get their way. The other important method is weaponized compassion.

This is the faggot that was working with anita sarkesian.
fe0.jpg

1508930026438yzjrw.png

Epilepsy is a real argument compared to tranny inclusion.

It would be easy to just include a setting for disabling potentially seizure inducing content. Does any studio even do that yet?

Sorry, Cyberpunk will have to be delayed for the foreseeable future. Found and submitted some new concept art for them to cyber-implement in their cyber-future of cyber-possibilities.

E7vj1QB.jpg

Oof. Goodbye continence.

Perkel

Arcane
lolcow. Neogaf seems to be outdoing codex as of late. They just posted competition for Mix It Up photoshop work to win 77 copies with this in thread title. Does that mean codex is civilized now ?

CYuQRH0.jpg

erH5v93.png

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
What does Baldur's Gate 3 have to do with anything?
If you are inferring BG3 will partake in the poll, you are mistaken. The Codex has fallen, yet not so low as to include an Early Access game in the RPGOTY poll, and BG3 will not be released by the end of the year. So, BG3 has indeed nothing to do with the poll.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom