Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Cyberpunk 2077 Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Iron Balls McGinty

Finished downloading the 50ish GB of tranny penis simulator.

Fucking game won't work.

Refunded.

Fuck you steam.

Razor

Arcane
Sorry, Cyberpunk will have to be delayed for the foreseeable future. Found and submitted some new concept art for them to cyber-implement in their cyber-future of cyber-possibilities.

E7vj1QB.jpg

Last edited:

Darkzone

Arcane
"Ooh they can fix the epilepsy but won't address the transphobic content" is now the next logical step.
Epilepsy is a real argument compared to tranny inclusion.
Just take medicine and all will be okay. I have epilepsy and spend many nights at night clubs when young not to mention movies or games with flashy lights. Problem can be for people that don't know if they have epilepsy or not.
"Just take your fucking meds!" should be also the response to all the LGBTQP and Twitter people.

Perkel

Arcane
Tomorrow gonna be looooong day. Planning to stay up whole night tonight playing project diablo 2 so i get tired and sleep whole next day and get up for release, then binge it.

Hope it is good. TW3 was amazing game for a witcher fan but pretty meh game, it took years for W3EE to finally fix it so my expectations for CP2077 are pretty much the same.

Chippy

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I haven't been following this game at all. Is it gonna be gud?.
Honest question. I thought CDProjekt really dropped the ball with the pile of shit that was W2, and I still don't know what I was playing with W3. So have got no idea what this is gonna be.

Reminds me of Neocore games; they start off with a fantastic first game that cements any further games they release into the 'instant buy' category, and then...entropy sets in. Like those girls that are great on the first night, and then you later realise you should have looked at them when the lights were on and the make-up was off.

Tyranicon

A Memory of Eternity
Developer
Honest question. I thought CDProjekt really dropped the ball with the pile of shit that was W2, and I still don't know what I was playing with W3. So have got no idea what this is gonna be.

Reminds me of Neocore games; they start off with a fantastic first game that cements any further games they release into the 'instant buy' category, and then...entropy sets in. Like those girls that are great on the first night, and then you later realise you should have looked at them when the lights were on and the make-up was off.

Hell if we know, it's not out yet. Prepare for a bugfest, but it might be worth it just to murder cyberhipsters.

Also, regarding your siggy, cunnilingus is great. You're missing out, man.

Jrpgfan

Erudite
"Ooh they can fix the epilepsy but won't address the transphobic content" is now the next logical step.
Epilepsy is a real argument compared to tranny inclusion.
Just take medicine and all will be okay. I have epilepsy and spend many nights at night clubs when young not to mention movies or games with flashy lights. Problem can be for people that don't know if they have epilepsy or not.
"Just take your fucking meds!" should be also the response to all the LGBTQP and Twitter people.

I agree. Some pancuronium bromide and potassium chloride would work wonders.

Terenty

Liturgist
Forget about trannies and epilepsy, CDprojekt are in for much bigger problems. The suicide rate throughout the whole world will spike big time within a week after the release

Jrpgfan

Erudite
Forget about trannies and epilepsy, CDprojekt are in for much bigger problems. The suicide rate throughout the whole world will spike big time within a week after the release

Props to CDPR for helping the world with its overpopulation problem.

Justicar

Dead game
Glory to Ukraine
Wanted to say goodbye to you faggots im gonna be playing my buggy gta clone in 23H and will be too busy to visit this den of autism have fun with the shitposting, my face is tired from reading all the mental diarrhea thats going in this forum ;)

Btw. the game is a lie dont trust his lies:
j0s5t09se1s51.jpg

Chippy

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

Hell if we know, it's not out yet. Prepare for a bugfest, but it might be worth it just to murder cyberhipsters.

Also, regarding your siggy, cunnilingus is great. You're missing out, man.

Thanks. I might wait for the GOTY version after the way they screwed up combat in W3.

Also, I never said cunnilingus wasn't great, just that it's one of the reasons the world is where it is. I suppose the real question is: is there any cunnilingus in Cyberpunk and is it inclusive?.

-I've been reading the past few pages and it seems there's a bit of a controversey about who gets to suck, lick, or blow what, with whatever body modifications. I mean, if you suck a red skull enemies dick - do they lose their 800 HP bonus and 500% attack power?.

That's the sort of question you should be asking Codex.

Quillon

Arcane
Streamers will start 13 hours earlier tomorrow
rating_negativeman.png
at least with the console versions.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom