Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

DA2 has leaked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Multi-headed Cow

racofer said:
Hahaha! Check this one out from the scene site I'm downloading it from:

• Announcement for those with Direct X11 Cards and those who Want to know about the Hi Res Option being Greyed out in Options.

BioWare has stated (A Staff Member of there Team) Has said they believe on Monday (March 7th) the High Res Textures will be released to download.

The Reason Why?:
    Cause ATI and Nvidia are both releasing Updates that will help DX11 Cards work better with Dragon Age II. So don't freak out people.

:bravo:
Cool, we visit the same webpage and acquired from the same thread. :bro:

Edit:
racofer said:
I have stopped the download. The currently available PC release is not a real scene one, but instead a clonedvd release without even an installer. It's just the game files compressed into a .rar file, which means no game folders or reg entries will be properly created thus preventing us from patching the game or installing DLCs.

I will wait for a real release next week. This one will result in trouble.
Son of a bitch. There goes that 3 gigs of downloadan wasted. I knew that thread was trouble I JUST KNEW IT. :x

abnaxus

Arcane
Patron
FaChoi said:
And now....

388238-LC9J5WL.jpg

:smug:
:lol:

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
So had anyone tried a full version and can say some facts about it?

Volourn. AP had some flaws, but it had some advantages. All that dialogue system worked well exactly as designed. As long as you acknowledged it's not a wheel, and you could go from left to right by pressing only one button. They also removed copy protection fairly quickly and patched the worst. Of course it had flaws, but as long as it was viewed as an cinematic (over the top) spy game (FPS) it was fine. Especially Steve. (or Branco)

Luzur

Good Sir
dextermorgan said:
7. Ally Relations Are Improved
If you did things your allies didn’t approve of in Origins, they didn’t like you. That wouldn’t be a big deal, except that cool companion missions weren’t available unless your approval was high with the appropriate character. In Dragon Age II, you can do these missions regardless of whether your ally loves or hates you. Instead of gating story content, the approval system now bestows passive bonuses. If a party member is your friend, you’ll get one kind of bonus. If that same character is a rival, you’ll get a different one. This way, you get reward whether you’re nice or mean, plus you still get to do all of the quests. Being neutral, however, still has no advantages.

:retarded:

what if you kill your companions, will their brother/sister/neighbor take their place so i can do the quests anyway?

hoverdog

dog that is hovering, Wastelands Interactive
Developer
Project: Eternity
Luzur said:
dextermorgan said:
7. Ally Relations Are Improved
If you did things your allies didn’t approve of in Origins, they didn’t like you. That wouldn’t be a big deal, except that cool companion missions weren’t available unless your approval was high with the appropriate character. In Dragon Age II, you can do these missions regardless of whether your ally loves or hates you. Instead of gating story content, the approval system now bestows passive bonuses. If a party member is your friend, you’ll get one kind of bonus. If that same character is a rival, you’ll get a different one. This way, you get reward whether you’re nice or mean, plus you still get to do all of the quests. Being neutral, however, still has no advantages.

:retarded:

what if you kill your companions, will their brother/sister/neighbor take their place so i can do the quests anyway?
you can't kill them. you can only have love sex or hate sex with them.

C&C!

Monocause

Arcane
racofer said:
I have stopped the download. The currently available PC release is not a real scene one, but instead a clonedvd release without even an installer. It's just the game files compressed into a .rar file, which means no game folders or reg entries will be properly created thus preventing us from patching the game or installing DLCs.

There are clones floating around. Try TPB. I sure as hell have the game properly installed from a mounted disc image, everything looking A-OK.

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Volourn said:
I don't argue with him b/c I could quote what I wrote earlier as a counter argument. He even agrees with me and even admits that he only arguing to be anal about stuff. ie. be a joker.
Without saying too much, that's really not how counter arguments work. And I do like to build up my points with jokes. I'll be the first to admit that it's often not to my advantage. Still, if I could care less I would but I don't so here we are. Neigh.

edit: Jesus christ, how long does it take to play through DA2's main quest?

Captain Shrek

Jools said:
I just had a multiple orgasm.

Now 4chan is temporarily our personal army. They will post Flemeth =Andraste everywhere and also that Hawke is possessed by Flemeth. The tripcode is 'opium' without quotes. Enjoy.

chzr

Erudite
:M

Status
Not open for further replies.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom