Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Death Stranding Director's Cut - Kojima's post-apocalyptic deliveryman simulator

Bigg Boss

Arcane
Well they are making a movie too which I am sure he is overly autistic about.
All Kojimbob games are movies
Sure and people make lots of jokes but this fucking autistic weirdo is about to find out what making a movie is really about.

This game is going to be a massive flop. The original was already divisive, a niche title with AAA production values that sold because people were expectant of what he could do.

Also lol when I think he complained all the time about being forced to make sequels by Konami, yet with creative freedom all he does a sequel no one ever asked.

This one is gonna be more combat heavy and you will likely play as Fragile zip zooping around. Not sure but I like the actress despite her keeping the gap tooth for pr reasons. At this point they need to invest in the IP since they spent so much money on developing it. I love DS. Sure, the story is hit or miss but it is a totally unique game which I want more of so this sequel is for me.

NecroLord

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
62bdb90c48e02.jpeg

Bigg Boss

Arcane
I get real tired of Kojima taking credit for his team reigning his autism in. Death Stranding was going to have no weapons before they stepped in. Dude should really just make that movie and FAIL HARD so he can realize he is not a fucking movie maker he makes video games...supposed to anyway.

Self-Ejected

Dadd

Self-Ejected
The trailer suggests that the story is going to be extremely rudimentary and the game will have a huge amount of distractions to obfuscate this fact.

Self-Ejected

Dadd

Self-Ejected
The end of the trailer brings to mind a scene from Suicide Club by Shion Sono. The question at the end is similar to the question that is repeated in that movie, "are you connected to yourself?"

Irata

Scholar
People seem to think this game will be given away by Epic on Christmas Day (2022-12-25). Something to plan for if you're going to be busy that day and want this. One of Epic's bigger giveaways if true. Not my type of game (unfortunately for me).

Dexter

Arcane
What exactly is wrong with "this fucker", other than maybe that he's an incorrigible Westaboo? What'd he do?

Bigg Boss

Arcane
What exactly is wrong with "this fucker", other than maybe that he's an incorrigible Westaboo? What'd he do?

If you don't know maybe you should just stay oblivious.

When it comes to me I dislike how these auteurs make it appear that they are the one actually working on the game when they are usually the one hampering it's development. The Metal Gear games were good despite him trying to make them worse. Death Stranding was good because his team knew how to design the mechanics around all his weirdo 3 hour long endings cutscenes. Fukishima is probably dead somewhere due to Kojima and his Yakuza bros and the English translation of MGS1 is hated by Kojima because it added things he did not like, but those changes made it actually better...he hated it so much he had Twin Snakes made. Long story short he is too autistic and Konami got a bad rap for letting the fag spend millions for no reason until they finally got fed up. This does not mean Konami is good but it does mean Kojima is a jackass.

Häyhä

Arbiter

Who gives a fuck really, Kojima is going to Kojima, his limelight has passed and he does what ever he wants to do, I applaud the fucker, apparently he said he won't sell his company to anyone. Shine on you crazy diamond!

Terenty

Liturgist
I dunno why ppl here have such a hateboner for Kojima. If anything he should be applauded for not losing his marbles the way every other old fart in the industry seems to have( Spector, Tim Cain, Neurath, Lord British, etc) and not selling out.

The guy could've been churning out MGS clones like everyone wants him to, but instead he's trying to produce something new and experimental, which is fucking cool especially in the rotten AAA scene.

Gerrard

Arcane
I dunno why ppl here have such a hateboner for Kojima. If anything he should be applauded for not losing his marbles the way every other old fart in the industry seems to have( Spector, Tim Cain, Neurath, Lord British, etc) and not selling out.

The guy could've been churning out MGS clones like everyone wants him to, but instead he's trying to produce something new and experimental, which is fucking cool especially in the rotten AAA scene.
He didn't lose his marbles because he never had any.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom