Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline Deus Ex: The Fall - released on PC

taxalot

I'm a spicy fellow.
Patron
Codex 2013 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
I will pirate it, play it, secretly enjoy it, and whine about how much it sucks here.

Deleted member 7219

I bought it just now.

I am weak.

Deus Ex is my abusive husband.

Stand by your man.

I really like Human Revolution, but I heard this one is very short and the story is weak, so I'm going to leave it for a while.

Got so many games to get through anyway.

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron
I really like Human Revolution, but I heard this one is very short and the story is weak, so I'm going to leave it for a while.

Got so many games to get through anyway.

You don't understand, when he hurts me it's because I did something wrong. He loves me!

^

tumblr_llrw56k4lu1qhaa3r.jpg

Necroscope

Arcane
Codex 2014
WTF is this, a new DX game? Never heard about it...

Deus Ex: The Fall is a cyberpunk action role-playing-stealth video game and the fourth in the Deus Ex series. The game is the first to be released for mobile platforms (...)
qmxzq0N.jpg

tuluse

Arcane
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I'm still frustrated they didn't make that 2d platformer game from their April Fool's joke.

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron
No, but to their credit they went pretty far (and early) on their Thief 4 april fool joke.

Different developer group from Human Revolution.

Though this might be too so I guess neither means anything. Everything is nothing. Make peace with your god.

Infinitron

I post news
Patron
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
No, but to their credit they went pretty far (and early) on their Thief 4 april fool joke.

Different developer group from Human Revolution.

Though this might be too so I guess neither means anything. Everything is nothing. Make peace with your god.

http://www.mobygames.com/game/iphone/deus-ex-the-fall/credits
Eidos-Montreal Studio
Executive ProducerDavid Anfossi
Executive Game DirectorJean-François Dugas
Mobile ProducerPhilippe Messier
Production DesignerJonathan-Jacques Belletête
Narrative/Writing DirectorMary DeMarle
Game WriterJames Swallow
Global Brand DirectorSébastien Bisch
Senior Global Brand ManagerAndrew Vu
Marketing CoordinatorPaul Gordon
Web Content ManagerValerie Bourdeau
Community ManagerAdam Badke
Senior Marketing ArtistJoey Whelan
Audio DirectorSteve Szczepkowski

It's got JJB (art designer of DX:HR) and Mary DeMarle (lead writer). Same core team.

Self-Ejected

theSavant

Self-Ejected
Each day I read these 2 words "Deus Ex" on the right bar of the website I stupidly think there is some awesome news about the real Deus Ex. Until I see 'the Fail'...

:negative:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom