Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Diablo 2: Resurrected remaster

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
Surprised they didn't.

cpmartins

Cipher
HYPED FOR TOMORROW

im rdy boys

Summon necros represent
Day one pirate, then uninstall after a couple of hours after realizing that what is left of blowshard couldn't produce a decent product even to save their flat asses from another sexual harassment case

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
Waiting for the bug count.
Waiting for the complaints.
.....waiting for Baal? Maybe when he delivers my burger & fries.

chemicalnatzy

Novice
Day one pirate, then uninstall after a couple of hours after realizing that what is left of blowshard couldn't produce a decent product even to save their flat asses from another sexual harassment case
D3 was available for piracy after a lot of time, with a private server emulator. I'm sure D2R will have the same. It requires always online right?

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk

d1r

Busin 0 Wizardry Alternative Neo fanatic
Patron
Hmh, wouldn't it be just possible to play the Switch version of Diablo 3 on PC instead? I heard some good things about it. And some emulators also can do online too.

Perkel

Arcane
Today 17:00 CET is when servers start and game is supposed to release. Obviously i expect blizz servers to shit their bed and not being able to play game at all for hours if not for next 2-3 days.

For those who don't know game has online check when you start game. If servers go shit you can't play until this check comes ok even after you play only single.

the only reason to play Diablo 2 is for the mods. Median XL, project diablo, and others give new skills, QoL and improves upon the engine

You know whats even better? Classic diablo 2 is dirt cheap. You are basically paying for a graphical overhaul.

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Today 17:00 CET is when servers start and game is supposed to release. Obviously i expect blizz servers to shit their bed and not being able to play game at all for hours if not for next 2-3 days.
Yeah, no way we're playing today. Maybe tomorrow morning when all the nolifers are still sleeping after playing through the night.

abija

Prophet
From Quake Champions config: "selectedDataCenters": "AWS-Eu-London|BNET-NA-Central|BNET-EU-Central"
Something tells me they have server space.

Perkel

Arcane
From Quake Champions config: "selectedDataCenters": "AWS-Eu-London|BNET-NA-Central|BNET-EU-Central"
Something tells me they have server space.

MEans nothing. Usually problems like that aren't caused by lack of servers but bugs/problems in pipeline wiring.

Perkel

Arcane
D3 was available for piracy after a lot of time, with a private server emulator. I'm sure D2R will have the same. It requires always online right?

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk

that was wow not d3. D3 didn't have any private servers. Thought it should't be problem to crack as developers said that online check is at start of the game not continous stuff.

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
And posts will drop as even people who said they wouldn't buy.. bought it and are playing it atm.

And here come the D2 for Dummies guides:

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom