Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Diablo IV

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!
So I'm attempting a more appropriate look for my Pyromancer sorce. How do you feel about these colors? Would it be better to mix red, orange, and yellow to represent flames or should I go with a solid red or orange? The blue just doesn't make a whole lot of sense I'm realizing considering the build I made. Opinions?

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
Nice Birkenstocks, hippy.
Yeah can't say I'm a fan of that armor. Very frumpy looking. Porky should fork over the $25 like I did and get himself the fabulous looking Death Toll armor cosmetic.

View attachment 37925

That way he can slay and look fashionable doing it. :obviously:
You paid $25 USD for a jpeg? :lol:
It's an in-game armor cosmetic you dope. Spent another $25 last night because I really wanted that cool horse mount I've been glancing at for days. I believe that puts me at $95 total so far that I've spent on cosmetics. Omg I need help.
Yeah, I'm the dope. Maybe if you weren't so busy trying to prove that the proverb about fools and money was true, you wouldn't have to live with your mom.

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!
you wouldn't have to live with your mom.
Look I know we have our differences but I've always respected you a bit. Don't start telling lies like that. It's the quickest way to get on my shitlist. I don't have kids, I live cheap, I have a decent paying job. That's the reason why I can afford to throw money away on worthless shit. And in my defence I have never once purchased cosmetics in the past. This is a first and strictly a Diablo 4 thing, simply because I'm enjoying the game that much.

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Blizzard could do a much better job of explaining some of these affixes, status effects, and aspects. Alot of them are obtuse as all fuck and I'm getting tired of having to resort to google every 10 seconds. Like "% damage to injured enemies". Wtf constitutes as an injured enemy? When it's damaged? When it has a broken limb? Can you even break limbs? Crowd control is never explained. Fortify is never explained. Vulnerable status is never explained. Lucky hit is never explained. There are a million examples I'm forgetting.

SDG, I realize you are playing somewhat under the influence, but they display the explanations of statuses under the main item details pop-up.

Skinwalker

*teleports inside you*
Patron
Village Idiot
20230625-173526.jpg
That dude is wearing too much makeup.

ArchAngel

Arcane
you wouldn't have to live with your mom.
Look I know we have our differences but I've always respected you a bit. Don't start telling lies like that. It's the quickest way to get on my shitlist. I don't have kids, I live cheap, I have a decent paying job. That's the reason why I can afford to throw money away on worthless shit. And in my defence I have never once purchased cosmetics in the past. This is a first and strictly a Diablo 4 thing, simply because I'm enjoying the game that much.
Now that I see your character I understand why you spent money, you tried to hide tranny from him/her but it didn't work. sorry.

Zlaja

Arcane
That ugly nosering needs to go. Thankfully, jewelry options can be altered if you go to the in-game wardrobe.

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Currently lvl 59 and the game is feeling a bit dull but to be fair I haven't been trying all of the post-campaign content. Mostly grinding renown and doing world events. World events are depressing af because you see other players just completely obliterate everything within fractions of a second. They are like hot knives vs butter. Just been making me feel worthless. I can't keep up. Makes me think my build is garbage and I deserve to die.

Aliens Dark Descent arrives in the mail today. Might take a break from D4 and give that a go.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom