Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dragon Age Dragon Age: The Veilguard - coming October 31st

Tyranicon

A Memory of Eternity
Developer
Also found this:

1718044071097.png

Wow, you're telling me all those people with "I suck Solas dick" in their twitter handle is actually a paid shill?!?!?!

La vie sexuelle

Learned
Also found this:

View attachment 50810

Wow, you're telling me all those people with "I suck Solas dick" in their twitter handle is actually a paid shill?!?!?!

I'm wondering something else:

1. How many people are there?
2. How long are they on the contract?
3. How much does it cost?

If I'm not mistaken, EA has maintained an army of paid accounts just for DA and ME for years. Can you imagine making a list of promotions every year for a game that won't be released for ten years?

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
Nobody sane gives a shit what a guy who thinks he's lord if all potatoes think. Holy fukk nuts... Now go enjoy your shit Skyrim or your shit Twitcher. The rest of us will continue to mock the garbage known as DA4.

Wirdschowerdn

Ph.D. in World Saving
Patron
EA killed off non-profitable studios.

Bioware has yet to ship a financial flop.

Yeah, as long as they keep shipping cash cow slam dunks like Anthem, they should be safe.

Wasn't a slam dunk obviously, but not a total flop either. And TOR recovered over time.

I know Bioware haters want it dead, but it ain't happen.

Xorazm

Cipher
Unironically I think DAV will be a success. And this will be very bad for the RPG genre and gaming in general.
Inquisition is the best selling game in the franchise and won goty 2014. Yet it didn't affect anything at large.

That says so much more about the dire year that was 2014 than anything else.

Should have been Alien Isolation. Yes that game was bloated but Inquisition was like the Gluttony victim in Seven except the motherfucker kept on eating.

HappyDaddyWow!

Educated
Honestly, I'm absolutely flabbergasted. My expectations were below rock bottom yet they somehow managed to make something worse than I could ever imagine.

I truly, sincerely hope this is the nail in the coffin for Bioware.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom