Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Capcom Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen

Jormundgander

Novice
1639143688770.jpg

The pieces fit together smoothly:

zkztb0kvvcb41.png

079iy4x9pu251.png

Silverfish

Arbiter
Optimisim in this thread is robbing worlds optimisim reserves.

The announcement is coming soon, Warriors will have access to six active skills, Madeleine will be promoted to full-time party member and the noob town will actually be fun this time.

Black Angel

Arcane
the noob town will actually be fun this time.
I don't know how or what kind of 'fun' you thought it was supposed to be, but I think Cassardis is quite neatly designed; kinda reminds me of the older MH games villages (like Pokke Village). And if you properly paid attention to the flow of the narrative, you'll end up going back there way more than starting towns in RPGs usually do.

Generic-Giant-Spider

My greatest fear is DD2 releases, the day is here, I'm so excited I've barely been able to sleep. I go to get my morning coffee at the Dunkin Donuts down the street. I get struck by a car. I die.

Fargus

Arcane

Generic-Giant-Spider

My greatest fear is DD2 releases, the day is here, I'm so excited I've barely been able to sleep. I go to get my morning coffee at the Dunkin Donuts down the street. I get struck by a car. I die.

What if the game ends up being shit after all the years you've waited for it?

Then I fucking kill you, Fargus. I kill you dead.

What if i'm already dead by then? :lol:

Well we can't both be dead one of us has to play this shit.

Fargus

Arcane

What if you're dead and there is no internet connection in hell to download the game and the satan asks for a blowjob in exchange for 5 minutes of playing it on his pc?

Would you?

Kruno

Arcane
Patron
Village Idiot Zionist Agent Shitposter

zkztb0kvvcb41.png

079iy4x9pu251.png

I have been working on the team for the new Dragon's Dogma game. All that is bullshit! Let me tell you what will really happen!
The game will begin in a field of flowers and a young samurai in red will scream "Nani" while his eyeballs explode and cover the field of flowers with a yellow mucous, given that flowers are plant genitals, this is the equivalent of giving plants an STD. After that the samulai will beg Tom Cluise to take over his job and then Tom Cluise will destroy the dragon. The end.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

zkztb0kvvcb41.png

079iy4x9pu251.png

I have been working on the team for the new Dragon's Dogma game. All that is bullshit! Let me tell you what will really happen!
The game will begin in a field of flowers and a young samurai in red will scream "Nani" while his eyeballs explode and cover the field of flowers with a yellow mucous, given that flowers are plant genitals, this is the equivalent of giving plants an STD. After that the samulai will beg Tom Cluise to take over his job and then Tom Cluise will destroy the dragon. The end.
:0/5:

Generic-Giant-Spider

What if you're dead and there is no internet connection in hell to download the game and the satan asks for a blowjob in exchange for 5 minutes of playing it on his pc?

Would you?

WHY DOES EVERYBODY TRY TO SEXUALIZE ME

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

Would you?

Eh? You're the one wearing red all the time.

Deuce Traveler

2012 Newfag
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture

Would you?

They've been playing Spiderweb Software games.
25-avernum-17-021.png

Generic-Giant-Spider

Would you?

They've been playing Spiderweb Software games.
25-avernum-17-021.png

What's option 3? :positive:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom