Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dragon's Dogma II - "They’re masterworks, all – you can’t go wrong"

Eisen

Learned
1709812004275478.png
So if i understood this correctly, according to this all men besides spawns of bestiality want some elven ass, naturally, and beastmen want that cat lady and other zoophile deviant content. It seems also that everyone agrees to ignore shortstacks.
Most woman of all races have thirst for furry dick, besides elves who want dwarven rod. Also bizzarly all women ignore elven lanklets besides beast ones which seems to hate even more human men.

So this that deepest lore...
This is a parody of this:
download.png

Silverfish

Arbiter
Is pure mage a good way to play? I never tried it in DDDA

Depends on your approach. If you're looking to kill shit and be even remotely efficient, look elsewhere. If you're down with a slower pace or just looking for a laugh, it's a lot of fun.

Lyre Mors

Arcane
This plus a couple hours of gameplay transferable to the full game would have been much better. Oh well.

H. P. Lovecraft's Cat

SumDrunkCat
This plus a couple hours of gameplay transferable to the full game would have been much better. Oh well.
Most games don't even let you create your characters ahead of release. This is rad. FromSoftware needs to do this most of all since it takes hours just to create something that doesn't resemble a retarded ape.

gabel

fork's latest account
Patron
Most games don't even let you create your characters ahead of release. This is rad. FromSoftware needs to do this most of all since it takes hours just to create something that doesn't resemble a retarded ape.
Enjoy your 25fps console performance.

Lyre Mors

Arcane
It's true, and I do hate fiddling around with a character creator when I just want to start playing the game, so I usually give up halfway through the process and end up slightly dissatisfied with how my guy looks.

Well, 15 days to go. Fuck I can't wait.

gabel

fork's latest account
Patron
By the way, is there a single vocation that resembles assassin, strider or archer?
I.e. daggers and bow?

Or do we actually have 10 dumbed down vocations with less skills?

gabel

fork's latest account
Patron
Fucking lol.
That char creator is abysmal.
Not that I'm surprised.

Have fun swallowing goyslop, retards.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom