Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

From Software Elden Ring - From Software's new game with writing by GRRM

Lyric Suite

Converting to Islam
So i skipped the Revenge Shack lmao.

Fuck it, i'll finish up Liurnia west and north then i decide.

Lyric Suite

Converting to Islam
As powerful as Square Off is, i'm sort of getting bored to shit with it. Decided to take a different weapon for a spin (lul), at least for a bit:

Weapon art barely does as much damage as Square Off even with the full spin, which is just sad. I am now nimble sort though.

Lyric Suite

Converting to Islam
Ok had to whip out my buckler for this one even though my parry-fu is a bit rusty otherwise it would have taken twice as long:

Still trying to get a rythmn on that spinning weapon art. Missed the snail towards the end with it because i instinctively tried to do Square Off and panicked for a sec but still managed to get it before the third Knight.

Lyric Suite

Converting to Islam
WTF the Scion isn't there. I guess he doesn't respawn kinda wierd feeling hahaha.

Lyric Suite

Converting to Islam
Bitch ass, tried to see if could throw a glintstone at him while he did that flame attack but i got the distance wrong and then got spooked out of trying it for the rest of the fight. Guess i'll wait for the next guy to see if it works:

Lyric Suite

Converting to Islam
Ok, finally, onward to Carian Manor. I'd ask somebody to give me an hand but i think i have enough of those already. :negative:

Lyric Suite

Converting to Islam
Heh, i figured how to deal with the hands. I flush them out with a magic pot then hit them with a flame grease on my sword. While they are writhing around i'll hit them with a Square Off which is enough to break their stance then it's a critical hit after that. The ones that are walking around are a bit trickier because if i miss the follow up attack after setting them on fire they can become lose which is a problem. Because i wanted to do the whole garden in one swoop i just opted to running away when that happens.

Anyway, observe:

Cyberarmy

Love fool
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2
Can't you just hit their exposed fingers from a right angle with your sword? If I remember right I did't have any problems in there with a good'ol great sword build.

Lyric Suite

Converting to Islam
Medium swords do nothing but tickle them. R1 attacks are too weak and if you let them lose they are too spazzy to risk it. I know their moveset but it's one after the other plus the whole area is cancer with obstacles, elevations and the small fingers hiding everywhere that you can just roll into. Easier this way, especially since most of their attacks can one shot me now.

Anyway, moving on:

Last edited:

Lyric Suite

Converting to Islam
Lol, like, lmao even. I died three times to that fucking red wolf than this faggot shows up to get humiliated:

Lyric Suite

Converting to Islam
Alright, so to test it i decided to finally get Rogier's sword.

After an hour waiting, i can safely say i just killed multiplayer for good lmao. I got around 337 rune arcs i think they ought to be enough until NG+, if not it's rats from here on.

Lyric Suite

Converting to Islam
Meh, went on to kill the Virgins but Patches isn't there, i have to go to Altus first before i can trigger his trap event:

So i killed the first Virgin quickly then i tried to trigger the grab attack on the second and the fucker just wouldn't do it. Had me run around like a retard for half the running time of the video.

Anyway, later i'll finish the catacombs with the black knife whatever so i can wrap up Rogier/Fia and get the Ranni quest going and then i'll hit Sofia River.

Last edited:

Lyric Suite

Converting to Islam
Lmao, i remembered the Black Knife Assassin but i had totally forgotten about the Shade so as soon as i walked in i got raped like a bitch. As revenge, i came back stacked with holy:

Last edited:
From released some player stats today:

https://www.bandainamcoent.com/news/elden-ring-battle-scars-infographic

Over 9 billion deaths with over 20 million players means on average people playing the game have died 450 times...

:hero:

So, I may have died 50 or 60 times and I'm being generous here, who the hell died 300+times in my place :lol:
You have to remember this is the first true Souls type game many people have played. I'm guessing there's a lot of new players who are dying against things that most people who are already familiar with the franchise would avoid easily.
The boss stats are interesting. The earliest bosses seem to be the most difficult ones for people, but I feel that they've been somewhat nerfed, with the exception of Godrick. I'm getting the feeling that people give up early or go all the way to the end, with few in betweens.

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Look the boss which I got a "kamikaze kill"

2uZVZQ1.png

And yes, completed ng+ now in ER. This was in my first try.

Lyric Suite

Converting to Islam
Content burning away folks, i might actually be able to finish this run in a reasonable time span this time lmao:

That poor Dragonkin. I can't believe how much milage i'm getting out of this fucking broadsword.

Lyric Suite

Converting to Islam
Ok, so now i'm hitting Caleid i'm thinking of changing "build" completely (such as it is), by focusing on fire, poison etc or whatever fits with this area.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom