Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

From Software Elden Ring - From Software's new game with writing by GRRM

Child of Malkav

Erudite
Super huge massive leak on 4chan:
Mega leak

"FromSoftware insider here, I got to play an early build of the DLC (really exciting and challenging) and these are the confirmed leaks so far:

- Miquella is barefoot
- There are five brand new status effects like Fire, Ice, Rot, that do the exact same thing but with brand new names and colors
- There are five brand new dragons with the exact same movesets but that uses the brand new effects/colors
- At least 10 brand new crypts with lots and lots of Ulcerated Tree Spirits
- 3 new wizard towers locked by exciting turtle puzzles, which unlocks new amazing spells you'll never use
- New Evergaols with brand new enemy encounters such as Melanie the Severed
- Because time is convoluted, the deep backstory of Godefroy the Grafted is explored, you get to meet him in his prime before he gets jailed (you can forgive him)
- In one of the crypts, there is an invisible wall that leads to a Gargoyles Trio
- Behind it is another invisible wall that leads to a Crucible Knights Quatuor
- Behind it is another invisible wall that leads to a Godskin Quintet
- Which rewards one of the 100 new Arteria leaves hidden around the map
- If you collect all 100 new Arteria Leaves and use the secret "Sleep" gesture you get teleported to the mythical Arteria Tree where you get to fight a Royal Revenant (drops 5 extra Arteria Leaves as reward for completing the Arteria Tree dungeon)

That's it for now, I'll update when I learn more."

ferratilis

Magister
No, that was just my guess why ferratilis thought this is Miquella.
It seems that way, but if you look at the trailer, there's an NPC with a very similar armor, probably the same. So it's maybe just an NPC. We'll have to wait and see.

qyNEemH.png

Child of Malkav

Erudite
Isn't miquella the being that radiates light or something in the previous trailer, with the white glowing hand? I don't think he's gonna be a boss.

Skinwalker

*teleports inside you*
Patron
Village Idiot
Miquella is supposed to have the form of a child, so unless he hit puberty after shedding his physical body, that's not xem.

Cheesedragon117

Educated
Hold your horses, y'all. It's just a knight devoted to Miquella. Everything about the armor is Haligtree-coded (white and gold, braids) and the latticework on the sword is also in keeping with Miq's general aesthetic.

She could be the leader of the little band of followers we see at the end of the trailer. Maybe she's a boss, and the extra-hopeful theme we hear at that part of the trailer is hers?
All of the music in the basegame story trailer can be found in-game, so if the same is true for this trailer, it's a possibility.

Stoned Ape

Savant
Some of the decision making by the developers when making the combat system annoys me. I'm having a difficult enough time fighting 2 crucible knights already so why are their attacks allowed to phase through the pillars that make my attacks rebound?

I'm trying to learn how to parry at the moment (with mixed success) so thought a 3 foot diameter chunk of stone might be able to help me out for a second while I try to focus on one of them. How silly of me to think the devs would put environmental obstructions in for any other reason than making the player get stuck on them when trying to evade attacks.

Ivan

Arcane

Ravielsk

Magister
New leak apparently:

https://boards.4chan.org/v/thread/677370529

>Previews will be released on June 7
>Map is around the size of Caelid, Liurnia, Mountain Top of Giants (Yes, it's that big)
>There's 4 Legacy Dungeons
>DLC is around 70 hours long if you want 100% it

New pics

Huge grain of salt.
It is suspect but it would make sense considering the price tag. 40€ for what is basically 70% of the base game is actually a fair asking price. Just a limgrave sized addition would be terrible value.

Also its entirely possible that they were originally planning to make multiple DLCs and the first was to be Limgrave sized but then decided against it and just merged them all together. It would not be the first time they did that.

Child of Malkav

Erudite
New leak apparently:

https://boards.4chan.org/v/thread/677370529

>Previews will be released on June 7
>Map is around the size of Caelid, Liurnia, Mountain Top of Giants (Yes, it's that big)
>There's 4 Legacy Dungeons
>DLC is around 70 hours long if you want 100% it

New pics

Huge grain of salt.
Eh, well shit, apparently it's been confirmed as fake by Lance McDonald, you know, the BB guy on Twatter who does mods and ports and datamining and stuff like that.

Child of Malkav

Erudite
MIYAZAKI ALREADY SAID IT'S ABOUT THE SIZE OF LIMGRAVE.
Stop yelling, nobody's deaf.
Memehackzaki also said that ER would be about 30 hours long. How did that turn out?
Plus they showed some underground area so it's not just Limgrave. It's Limgrave surface area plus an underground area (possibly just as large) plus whatever.

MIYAZAKI ALREADY SAID IT'S ABOUT THE SIZE OF LIMGRAVE.
Stop yelling, nobody's deaf.
Memehackzaki also said that ER would be about 30 hours long. How did that turn out?
Plus they showed some underground area so it's not just Limgrave. It's Limgrave surface area plus an underground area (possibly just as large) plus whatever.
You can finish ER in 30 hours (if you ignore the side content that bloats the game to 100+ hours)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom