Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

ELEX Pre-Release Thread

Kahr

Because you can't join em. :(
They will have an ending though probably.
Classic ending: working for the bad guys you fought against the whole game.

ShadowSpectre

Arbiter
Has anyone gotten Elex on GMG? Just wondering if they sent keys out already for pre-load? There's a pretty decent discount coupon on right now at -25%.

ortucis

Prophet
One thing ELEX has shown me is the reason why a lot of newcummers on Codex have such high post count. :smug:

Jinn

Arcane
On this, the 11th day until ELEX is in our lives, I shave my head in solidarity with [MAIN PROTAGONIST]. Together, we shall fight our ELEX withdrawal or find a way to nurture it. For myself, probably both.

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Dedication. I like it.

(It was actually just time to shave my head again, but it happened to land on the right time of year. Larping HERO will be easier now though.)
This is not true. ELEX knows. I've been shaving my head all my life, because there was an invisible force that compelled me to do so. Now I know better. It was ELEX, trying to show me the light.

pOcHa

Arcane
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
he finally found a game even more worthy of spending the next (last?) 20 years of his life trying to clone it - it will simply be called EVEN MORE ELEX (because by that time all other ELEX word combinations would be long ago copyrighted already due to all the expansions/prequels/sequels/spinoffs/reboots and mods, but still no DLCs of course!)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom