Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fallout Fallout 4 Thread

Iznaliu

Arbiter
Insidious is the right word.

I don't think Howard and co. are insidious; I believe that they are in delusion and thinks everyone likes them.

So...if Bethesda offered Fallout 1 for free, for Fallout 4 we should get money from them in order to play it. Very happy to see that on Steam it has very negative reviews! Bethesda should feel ashamed for breaking such a fantastic franchise.

Last edited:

The Dutch Ghost

Arbiter
Bethesda should feel ashamed for breaking such a fantastic franchise.

That would require that its people can actually feel shame in the first place. I am pretty sure that they and most of the game industry are incapable of that, and best only pretend to be able to do so.
Being able to experience shame requires among other things being able to feel and understand respect, another thing they are not capable of.

Last edited:

SymbolicFrank

Magister
Even if most people think it's shit, millions of people know about it.

The people who buy the next installment just because they have fond memories of any of the former ones, or think it might have improved this time, together with the new people who heard about it and think: "Why not?", are more than enough people to make a huge profit, even if it is very expensive shit.

And the first week everyone who bought it will say that it is the bestest!!

Last edited:

Iznaliu

Arbiter
That would require that its people can actually feel shame in the first place. I am pretty sure that they and most of the game industry are incapable of that, and best only pretend to be able to do so.

I think Bethesda feels proud of themselves for "making a fantastic franchise better".

Last edited:

circ

Arcane
excuse me? have you seen my stolen baby? He goes by Shaun. Yes looks like a baby! have you seen him?

um. like a baby? Mix of mine and my wife's skintone. I don't remember her skintone. I don't know, baby skintone?

Jimmious

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
fifaorgta.jpg

fifaorfallout.jpg

The moment FIFA has about the same roleplaying elements as Fallout has arrived ladies and gentlemen. Yup. Thank you Bethesda.

roll-a-die

Magister
can someone tell me why people still play this shit
It is quite possibly the worst 80 quid I've ever spent(50 for the game on sale+30 for the DLC). So I sometimes fire it up to remind myself to not fall for friend who say that it's actually a fun game. And to kill myself more inside.

EDIT: Though seriously, ignore the story, and the settlements, and the game becomes a smidge better in Survival mode. I got about 20 hours of enjoyment out of that game mode, before the whole thing fucked and deleted all my saves.

Mebrilia the Viera Queen

How to ruin a franchise bethesda just reach a whole new level of stupid i am surprised i believed they could not fall more low than that.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom