Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fallout 76 - online Fallout spinoff from Bethesda - now on Steam with Wastelanders NPC expansion

main quest in FO4 is ass but some of the side quests are pretty good.
you mean that great sidequest "go to corwega plant and kills some raiders", or "go to subway station and kill some ghouls"?
More like "The Secret of Cabot House", "The Silver Shroud", or "Last Voyage of the U.S.S. Constitution".

All of those are just kill/fetch quests but longer.
There was one quest in FO4 -really- early on in the diamond city bar: http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Diamond_City_Blues It's not a long quest but it stuck out as one of the few non-linear quests, there's a lot of ways to deal with each NPC, and every NPC involved has their own set of reactive follow ups.
Given how early most people do this quest, it's almost a bait and switch.

PorkBarrellGuy

Video analysis:
1. Fairly typical nog-rage
2. that being said, he DOES seem to be holding a receipt?
3. all the black dude had to do was call up something like a branch manager and our boy Brian here would not only be forced to process the return, he'd have to fucking apologize. Any of you ever get in a situation like that (not that I expect most of you to be dumb enough to shop at GameStop) make it a manager's problem and the stupid asshole cockblocking your completely valid return will get fucking reamed for it.
4. someone, somehow had the foresight to pull out their phone and start recording. Staged? Repeat problem customer? Who knows.
Well yeah,i though in similar way,then i saw that they are all niggers.

Nog or not, the receipt more or less proves his money's as green as anyone else's. Some shithead working a till refuses a perfectly-policy-compliant receipted return, he deserves to clean up the fucking mess. Having worked retail, you are never ever fucking paid enough to run interference for corporate in the face of an aggrieved customer. Don't bother. It's fucking thankless.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Video analysis:
1. Fairly typical nog-rage
2. that being said, he DOES seem to be holding a receipt?
3. all the black dude had to do was call up something like a branch manager and our boy Brian here would not only be forced to process the return, he'd have to fucking apologize. Any of you ever get in a situation like that (not that I expect most of you to be dumb enough to shop at GameStop) make it a manager's problem and the stupid asshole cockblocking your completely valid return will get fucking reamed for it.
4. someone, somehow had the foresight to pull out their phone and start recording. Staged? Repeat problem customer? Who knows.
Well yeah,i though in similar way,then i saw that they are all niggers.

Nog or not, the receipt more or less proves his money's as green as anyone else's. Some shithead working a till refuses a perfectly-policy-compliant receipted return, he deserves to clean up the fucking mess. Having worked retail, you are never ever fucking paid enough to run interference for corporate in the face of an aggrieved customer. Don't bother. It's fucking thankless.
I assume that it was a preorder that he tried to refund. Don't what the policy is for that shit.

Looks like some hacked multiplayer mod a team of five people programmed on weekends.
That's an insult to projects like TES3MP. But even those amature modders knew Beths version of Gamebryo would buckle if you bolted multiplayer on it. Hence why they used Open MW. Open source, so they can root around the guts and change what they need. I bet The Toddler didn't give the plebs he threw on this project that luxury.

The Dutch Ghost

Arbiter
I like it how FO76 is selling cheaper than 3 year old games in the "Black Friday" sale.

Probably overbought at that title, expecting it to be the fall or winter success and now realizing that they could be stuck with piles of it when the rest of the target group smartens up.

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
The sheeple awakening seems to be real, first Biodrones refuse to be bamboozled with the Andromeda garbage, then Star Wars manchildren pile on EA for the lootboxes scam and now even Bethestards shit on their lord and saviour Jesus Howard?

What's next, my desire to fuck off this gay Earth is cured?

Curious_Tongue

Larpfest
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014
Bugs aside why are there no npcs? For a Fallout game? That's ridiculess...

I actually like the idea.

The idea of giving out quests and fleshing out the lore without anyone being alive is intriguing. A competent developer could make something unique and interesting out of such an idea.

juliushorst

Literate
I actually like the idea.

The idea of giving out quests and fleshing out the lore without anyone being alive is intriguing. A competent developer could make something unique and interesting out of such an idea.

This is pretty much what happens in every retarded walking simulator - everybody is gone \ dead and you collect notes.

Bigg Boss

Arcane
Ark is shit.

Rust was fucking garbage at "release".

Conan is the devil.

I'm really not sure if you are serious.

FO3 is shit. FO4 is shit. etc. Why is it suddenly *this* Fallout game that gets low scores? That was the only point I was trying to make (and yeah, I agree that in general the MP survival games are pretty poor quality. Lots of people still like them though)

Because of the Decline, dear game dev. We have been crying out for someone to stop it, but we were given more false hope, and even more Decline. The dunderheads that loved Fallout 3 and 4, are capable of seeing the Decline from their viewpoint of modern day NuFallout fanboyism; Fallout 76 is not like Elder Scrolls. All the other games since Bethesda bought the franchise were. They stripped the soul from the game, and left the loot collecting, thinking that was the fun part. No, Bethesda/Zenimax that was not. These dorks liked your NPC's and your simplified story beats. You removed that. Enjoy your worst reviewed game in the series.

Santander02

Arcane
Is it raining memes?? is it raining memes???

145.jpg

arGNZ2V_700bwp.webp

b2f.png

0d9.jpg

874.png

d88.gif

7g4bz3mm8rz11.png

ayB8y8V_700bwp.webp

bw3obvi5ibz11.png

366.jpg

(Note that Todd has been doing this since F3)

a834RN6_700bwp.webp

aVlGKrxp_700w_0.jpg

a73d1A2_700bwp.webp

aMZ9doP_700bwp.webp

a5c.jpg

aWYMYYn_700bwp.webp

a3Qj66Q_700bwp.webp

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom