Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Flintlock: The Siege of Dawn - open world ARPG from Ashen devs

Vic

Savant
Undisputed Queen of Faggotry Bethestard
but she's still a nigger

just like michael jackson

Tyranicon

A Memory of Eternity
Developer
You have to wonder: Did they see the cliff they're heading towards? They must have.

The sane ones, or the 99% other devs?

You really have no idea how modern gamedevs think. You have to be a card-carrying brain rot member in order to get hired at these studios.

These are the people who post "I hate GAMERS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" on reddit and get a thousand upvotes.

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
Is there Size scaler for booty & titty-tooties? Jiggle factor? How how about juicy muffin or landing strip? Can we rename her furry sidekick or change it?

I don't think anything can help this game.
:prosper: :prosper: :prosper: :0/5:

GentlemanCthulhu

Liturgist
I played the game. I had fun. I would go as far as saying this is a good (7/10) game. Maybe more if you can excuse a few minor gameplay details. Point is the gameplay is not "kill a company" bad.

I think if the negress had a fatter ass, this game would've sold well enough to at least fund the developer for some more time.

If The reports of the developer closing down soon are true... I wonder how it must feel knowing that a slightly fatter ass mesh would've saved your company.

Tyranicon

A Memory of Eternity
Developer
I played the game. I had fun. I would go as far as saying this is a good (7/10) game. Maybe more if you can excuse a few minor gameplay details. Point is the gameplay is not "kill a company" bad.

I think if the negress had a fatter ass, this game would've sold well enough to at least fund the developer for some more time.

If The reports of the developer closing down soon are true... I wonder how it must feel knowing that a slightly fatter ass mesh would've saved your company.

If this is the case, then what we have here is an example of audience exhaustion.

A fatter ass probably wouldn't have done anything. It just looks too much like Forspoken and everybody already wrote it off months ago. It needed to be a 10/10 game to even think about success. 7/10 is not going to cut it, especially for a soulslike.

GentlemanCthulhu

Liturgist

A fatter ass wouldn't have done anything.
A fatter ass would have me play the game right this moment. I would've even rated it higher. I usually finish whatever 8/10 I buy. Whether they needed a 10/10 just to survive is not something either of us could reasonably prove, but my hunch is that they didn't.

Mind you, I don't disagree with you. I think realistically, you should only spend your time playing 9s and 10s, since life is too short to play shit games.

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer

Don't forget some bigger bouncy tits and maybe fuller lips and decent hips. Are there outfit changes because dike overalls is bleh.

Elttharion

Learned
Character creation could have saved this game, as long as you had 'create your waifu' options. Also waiting at least 6 months after Elden Ring DLC so that people were looking for another soulslike (not sure if this game is a soulslike but at first glance it looks like one). They probably wouldnt have a smash hit but it would at least pay for their costs and fund their next game. Sprinkle some low effort DLC and they would be set for a few years.

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
While this clip belongs in an entirely different thread about turning shapely females into ugly trolls I noticed Mika's body in the very last panel is flat as a ... uh... skinny bitch boy I guess.

Capcom hating shapely females going to be more of a trend? Just fill the game with trannies, faggots, furries, and shit? Gaming and past times doubling down on shit. Isn't the fable troll also a skinny flat "IT?"

DemonKing

Arcane
Tried it on Gamepass - it's not terrible gameplay wise or graphically and the protagonist's voice acting is actually fairly decent but seems out of place with the skin they gave her. Like Stellar Blade she makes too many annoying girly exultations in combat but unlike Stellar Blade you have nothing pleasing to the eye to watch while playing to make up for it.

Elttharion

Learned
While this clip belongs in an entirely different thread about turning shapely females into ugly trolls I noticed Mika's body in the very last panel is flat as a ... uh... skinny bitch boy I guess.

Capcom hating shapely females going to be more of a trend? Just fill the game with trannies, faggots, furries, and shit? Gaming and past times doubling down on shit. Isn't the fable troll also a skinny flat "IT?"

Capcom has been pozzed for a while now. They are censoring female characters while keeping the males intact. Its funny because they know what people want and who their audience is, their last result had 82%+ of players being male and 'Unique and attractive characters' as the top spot for demands in Japan and second place (not far behind Exhilarating gameplay) in the US. They want too have their cake and to eat it too, try to appease both sides. Unfortunately for them their own staff is pozzed and is pushing more and more woke shit while the majority of the audience seems to want the opposite.

You can see the cracks on stuff like Dragons Dogma 2 and Monster Hunter Rise with the body type crap, censored female outfits, neutered sliders, gender neutral options for character customization, blacks everywhere, etc.

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
TYRANICON!!!

WE NEED SEXY SEXY SLUTTY VAMPIRES NOW!!!

Before the world crashes and burns with fembois and butch bichity no tits fagging up the hobby.

Darkwind

Augur
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is.
Somebody made a, uh... "Lara Croft" mod. Betting pool until it gets removed?

View attachment 52563
You can combine the mods too

Screenshot-2024-07-20-171448.png

This is sort of funny because it is clear these were not suppose to go together. That is an untextured blender model but the pure white "kinda" works on Lara. But you can see some clipping/artifacts on her neck, front of the tits, on the leg, etc. Think about how sad that is though. A textureless Blender model with a stapled on Lara Croft head like some weird Frankenstein hottie is still far and away more attractive than that fucking ugly mutant shapeless she-boon.

It would almost be worth playing like this except the rest of the game is top to bottom negros too not unlike Starfield. Starting with the high ranking general of the army in the first cutscene. Str0nk negress, wearing this very comical Napoleon-esque outfit complete with the tricorne hat and epaulets because we all know about the famous She-Boon Generals from history, right? It reminded me a bit of this guy from the Deadwood TV series.

The Nigger General

78897.jpg

Iucounu

Educated
I'm just clutching at straws now, but could it be that straight male Asian consumers don't like big booty? Some East-Asian women do have nice curves, but there are also many with flat behinds.

Tyranicon

A Memory of Eternity
Developer
I'm just clutching at straws now, but could it be that straight male Asian consumers don't like big booty? Some East-Asian women do have nice curves, but there are also many with flat behinds.

:nocountryforshitposters:

Imagine selling this to an asian market lol

Stoned Ape

Savant
Black women and white women have a higher degree of lumbar lordosis (curve) in the lower spine than Asian women do on average which makes their butts stick out more and look bigger with a similar level of muscle mass and fat. On average, black women actually have a higher degree of lumbar lordosis than white women.

Iucounu

Educated
Black women and white women have a higher degree of lumbar lordosis (curve) in the lower spine than Asian women do on average which makes their butts stick out more and look bigger with a similar level of muscle mass and fat. On average, black women actually have a higher degree of lumbar lordosis than white women.
True, and on top of that black women should have more muscles and fat as well (with white women somewhere in the middle).

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
Weren't there tribes in Africa that praised the biggest black booty esp if they could carry massive jugs on their butt or be used as a table or pillow while the King Negro sat at his throne of elephant bones? Booty was practically a goddess. And well...
9851ab3d-c775-4805-897b-9041963ddf99.gif
IMG_2669.jpeg

hqdefault.jpg

butt_bongos.gif

IMG_2673.gif

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom