Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Ghost of Tsushima - open world game set in feudal Japan

Correct_Carlo

Arcane
Man plays game using cheese, complains combat is boring.

Try melee fighting, it's quite good in this game. Not enough to make the Ubisoft gameplay worth it, but at least that part is good.
Nah, it's really not that good. Honestly, I don't know if I'll finish it. Life is too short to play shit games. This game is just the definition of "mid."

The side activities are so repetitive, the combat is dull, the Parkor/platforming is awful, it's a mindless "rock paper scissors to win" style of combat, and the story is dull.

In fact, talking about it, fuck this game.

It's shit, not because it's overtly bad, but because it does absolutely nothing new and takes zero risks. Which, honestly, is 1000 times worse than a game that swings for the fences, but fails.

I don't think I'll finish it.

I might finally just start Stranger of Paradise instead.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Plays AAA Snoy game, surprised that it does nothing new and takes no risks. :lol:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom