Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline How will RPGCodex compete with /vrpg/?

visions

Arcane
Btw, first two Larian Divinity games were pure realtime diablo style and were infinitely better than the clusterfuck that the rtwp IE game combat is.

First two Divinity games were actually rtwp. Though I guess many people didn't bother to use the pause for controlling 1-2 characters at a time. But you could if you wanted to.

NeoKino

RPGCodex Ninja
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire
Ill wait to see how the culture developes, the board is too new culture is teh most important aspect of that site and if its culture is as good as let say fit it will be slightly below mediocre (a good metric since it is some of the best board culture and very entertaining and funny).

this is 4chan dont expect wonders.

Last edited:
Unwanted

Ataraxia

Unwanted
This is the kind of person that comes from 4chan. They're not sending their best people.

Wife Scholar's shtick is unique even for the chans, though I agree it's better suited for an image board with disposable threads since it's just a bunch of off-topic spam on a proper forum.

I think it is just some alt account somebody made to tease Pink Eye.
Now why will someone create a brand new spanking account, tell me they were banned on 4chan; then have the account prosperized, all to "tease" me. To what end?
So that pink eye sempai would noticed him.

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
This is the kind of person that comes from 4chan. They're not sending their best people.

Wife Scholar's shtick is unique even for the chans, though I agree it's better suited for an image board with disposable threads since it's just a bunch of off-topic spam on a proper forum.

Now why will someone create a brand new spanking account, tell me they were banned on 4chan; then have the account prosperized, all to "tease" me. To what end?
I am no one of importance. Your being ridiculous about this. Fact of the matter is that someone who I enjoyed posting with on four chan, created an account to notify me that they were banned. That's all. There's nothing more to it.

Unwanted

Ataraxia

Unwanted

I am no one of importance. Your being ridiculous about this. Fact of the matter is that someone who I enjoyed posting with on four chan, created an account to notify me that they were banned. That's all. There's nothing more to it.
If you say so.

No point in driving this conversation further.

Unwanted

Ataraxia

Unwanted
Yes. I'm glad we got this matter cleared up. I'm only here to post about Pathfinder, not to be entangled in drama.

I did not mean to aggravate you or try to instigate a drama, I'm sorry if it looked that way.

Actually, I do find the enthusiasm you display regarding pathfinder kingmaker quite refreshing, in contrast to those joyless and antagonistic personalities that produce nothing but bile.

I won't bother you any further.

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
Okay. I'm sorry too. I overreacted. The only reason why I even came to this thread, was because an anon screenshoted your post and shared it in the /vg/ thread.
>I won't bother you any further.
Thanks man. I appreciate it.

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
I did not mean to aggravate you or try to instigate a drama
What are you doing on codex then?
28374.jpg

Absinthe

Arcane
With the new 4chan board dedicated to RPGs, Is RPGCodex finally obsolete?
The RPG Codex predates 4chan, just so you know. Also, I honestly think it's fucking annoying when people bring 4chan culture to RPG Codex. Somehow it tends to involve a lot of shitposting and obnoxious shitflinging contests as a way of proving "status." Because on 4chan giving people shit is a valid way to make a rebuttal to a nuanced argument why you're wrong.

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
/v/ is a shithole full of zoomers and habitual contrarians. /vrpg/ will thus be the same, since that behavior is "board culture".
The 'Dex is too but at least people here can usually make a coherent point.

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
Almost a year since its creation, and it blows chunks. Jesus Christ. I curse Gook Moot for sharting out that abomination from within the dark damp recess of his anal cavities. If it isn't the thumb sucking fart sniffers larping as codexers. It's the god damned belligerent toddlers who pretend they play video games, that'll get you.

Last edited:

Max Damage

Savant
4chan isn't good for discussing RPGs or video games, anonymity is an idea that ultimately encourages drive-by shitposting and canned sarcasm. Left that shithole about 8 years ago, can't imagine how worse it become meanwhile. Creating new boards won't solve the problem of average user being a teenager or kid, real or mental age.

Germinien

Barely Literate
4chan isn't good for discussing RPGs or video games, anonymity is an idea that ultimately encourages drive-by shitposting and canned sarcasm. Left that shithole about 8 years ago, can't imagine how worse it become meanwhile. Creating new boards won't solve the problem of average user being a teenager or kid, real or mental age.
as if such things weren't a daily occurrence here

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom