Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Josh Sawyer Q&A Thread

Unwanted

Sweeper

Unwanted
Zionist Agent
Anecdotally my wife is German and when I showed her a picture she said “Ew. Effeminate Logan Square* hipster. Pass”.

* Logan Square is (or was, pre-pandemic) a hyper trendy Chicago neighborhood.
He does kinda look like a fag. Must be all that healthy California sun he's getting.

The Avatar

Pseudodragon Studios
Developer
He wouldn't be making 200k if he didn't live in Cali. Besides, no one wants to live in the middle of nowhere, with bad internet, and the only place to shop is a walmart you have to drive 30 minutes to get to.

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
He wouldn't be making 200k if he didn't live in Cali.

The idea would be to save some of his paycheck (I refuse to believe he actually has to spend the entire 200k every year to live; the median income in his city is $66,145 so he's well-above it) for another 10-20 years then retire on that.

Besides, no one wants to live in the middle of nowhere, with bad internet, and the only place to shop is a walmart you have to drive 30 minutes to get to.

You don't have to be that extreme. He could just go back to his hometown. Contrast: https://www.bestplaces.net/cost_of_living/city/wisconsin/fort_atkinson https://www.bestplaces.net/cost_of_living/city/california/santa_ana

Butter

Arcane
Patron
What happened to Sawyer giving a not-GDC talk about armor? I've got a tabletop session this week and I'm counting on him to explain how AC works.

Nano

Arcane
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Strap Yourselves In
Ever wanted to be in the same car as Josh E. Sawyer? Well here's the next best thing!

Major_Blackhart

Codexia Lord Sodom
Patron
Couldn't see the post, so I can't reference it. What kind of car does he drive? Let me guess: A Volvo, and not one of the later smoother models or anything, but an older blocky 90s model.

Why a Volvo? Because it's no frills, safety above all else, and has a perfectly balanced transmission and shifting mechanism for the drivers who don't ever go above or below the speed limit.

Ninjerk

Arcane
Couldn't see the post, so I can't reference it. What kind of car does he drive? Let me guess: A Volvo, and not one of the later smoother models or anything, but an older blocky 90s model.

Why a Volvo? Because it's no frills, safety above all else, and has a perfectly balanced transmission and shifting mechanism for the drivers who don't ever go above or below the speed limit.
Oh buddy, you are overestimating him big time.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom