Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Kingdom Come: Deliverance - Dan Vavra's medieval chad simulator

Lyric Suite

Converting to Islam
I lost rep with her for even daring to suggest a wombyn was too weak to carry water (of course you see nameless female NPCs carry water 24/7 in Rattay whoever wrote this quest seems to have forgotten about that). I wasn't even trying to imply anything bad it was just an honest question Henry was only trying to help the poor woman.

Lyric Suite

Converting to Islam
Lmao, so i finally met the guy who gives you the Black Peter quest, 100 hours after i killed the guy.

Funny how they placed this guy so far away from Rattay. If you are one of those people who wants to do everything in an area before moving to the next, there's no way to encounter this quest before having done the Tourney a dozen times over.

Quillon

Arcane
I already dislike Theresa since she acted like a bitch in some of the dialogue options plus she ugly.

It's a matter of haircut I believe:

alikwyhz24l61.jpg

her model looks good:

416ca51bab6ac877b36746390e13d1df.jpg
her real actor >>> her face model

Mmm....Theresa.

ItsChon

Resident Zoomer
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I lost rep with her for even daring to suggest a wombyn was too weak to carry water (of course you see nameless female NPCs carry water 24/7 in Rattay whoever wrote this quest seems to have forgotten about that). I wasn't even trying to imply anything bad it was just an honest question Henry was only trying to help the poor woman.
Considering what she's went through, and the fact that she saved herself from getting raped by three Cuman's, I think she deserves to be pissy when it comes to anyone challenging her aptitude, especially considering Henry left her to rot.

Lyric Suite

Converting to Islam
She didn't save herself, i saved her lmao. The quest also had nothing to do with her it was some other wombyn with a sick husband that i had to pick to carry either water or shit (apparently, the best ending for that quest is for her to pick up shit because she needed the money to help her sick husband. My original solution was to follow up on the husband directly but apparently that part was never finished as there was no quest with him).

Whoever wrote that quest was trying to make some wombyn power statement through Theresa with her getting mad that Henry would dare to question that a woman somehow isn't good enough to do a man's job in an historical simulation where that question was more than legit and Henry was concerned about the welfare of the woman to boot with that question, which is why Theresa getting mad for it kinda pissed me off. It also seems Theresa is delusional since when she comes to help you during the first confrontation with Runt she actually didn't know that Sir Robard was right behind her lmao. So what was her plen to get raped right after watching Henry die? Such a bizzare idea when i saw the cinematic my first assumption is that she had brought Sir Robard there which makes so much more sense that i wouldn't be surprised if that was actually the idea and that the subsequent line about her not knowing that Sir Robard was about to show up was written by one of the aformentioned interns.

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Theresa is delusional since when she comes to help you during the first confrontation with Runt she actually didn't know that Sir Robard was right behind her
It makes a bit more sense if you play the Woman's Lot DLC. Right before she yells the "goatfuckers" line one of the bandits kills her dog Tinker who was helping her the entire DLC. It was a gut punch when I played it, not gonna lie. In times like that people tend to lose their shit and behave irrationally.

But there IS some mismatch here. In the vanilla cutscene she looks like she knows Robard and his knights are right behind her, not even turning around to look at them. As if we're supposed to think she went to Talmberg to get help.

But in the DLC we can see she never left the Skalitz vicinity so she indeed didn't know Robard is riding to help Henry.

Which makes me think how exactly did you know she didn't know if you haven't played the DLC?

Larianshill

Arbiter
I'm pretty sure you can meet Johanka during the beginning of the game, but she's pretty forgettable and does nothing special during the prologue.

Lyric Suite

Converting to Islam
Which makes me think how exactly did you know she didn't know if you haven't played the DLC?
She says so in a line of dialogue.
Does she? You mean later on when she chats with Henry at the Rattay mill?

Yeah, she says that during the conversation right after you wake up. I guess its time to play this wombyn lot DLC now but in my head canon she brought Sir Robard there as the alternative is nonsensical. What was she gonna do, challenge Runt and his gang by herself? I mean Henry himself could only save her getting raped by the Cumans because he had a means to escape right there and even then he barely made it.

Actually, thinking of that part makes me disappointed none of the Cumans in this game use horses. I guess they had no time to design some workable horse combat but would have made those random encounters more interesting if the Cumans in the game could actually give you chase on horseback.

ItsChon

Resident Zoomer
Patron
Actually, thinking of that part makes me disappointed none of the Cumans in this game use horses. I guess they had no time to design some workable horse combat but would have made those random encounters more interesting if the Cumans in the game could actually give you chase on horseback.
The Cumans in the beginning of the game during the chase sequence use horses so there is horse combat in the game. Just not in any of the random encounters I've seen or in the main questline in the point that I've played up to at least. Go figure.

Lyric Suite

Converting to Islam
BTW, Hare Hunt quest was interesting but i guess this is another fake choice as why would anyone side with Nicholas (or Margaret, what a bitch. I told Hare that and he got mad lmao but its fucking true). The lack of real roleplaying possibilities is one of the pitfalls of this game. The devs have a strict idea of what kind of person Henry is and will try to reail road you into that at every opportunity. And they aren't even subtle about it Nicholas for instance was portrayed as inept and cowardly really laying on thick that Hanekin Hare was the obvious choice.

Last edited:

Lyric Suite

Converting to Islam
The Cumans in the beginning of the game during the chase sequence use horses so there is horse combat in the game. Just not in any of the random encounters I've seen or in the main questline in the point that I've played up to at least. Go figure.

Yeah but that scene was probably scripted and they have no actual workable AI for enemies chasing you around on horseback on the open map. In hindsight it would be interesting to see what happens if you stray off the path during that part and see if the AI is actually good enough to follow you around or if you get a failed quest message because it actually can't.

If they are making KCD2 i hope they use the first one as a base instead of making a new game from scratch so they can just add and refine on what's already there.

Lyric Suite

Converting to Islam
So on the question of where to drop excess loot, i noticed that if you leave stuff on the ground it either stay there forever or somehow it disappears, and i think i finally figure out why. Just saw a Wayfarer picking loot i had left on the ground some hours before. The thieving bastards.

Lyric Suite

Converting to Islam
So somehow i failed Pestilence, even though i don't think i missed any steps. Had to reload and do it again and this time i succeded, but man. :negative:

Codex Year of the Donut
Considering what she's went through, and the fact that she saved herself from getting raped by three Cuman's, I think she deserves to be pissy when it comes to anyone challenging her aptitude, especially considering Henry left her to rot.
you didn't help her?

Lyric Suite

Converting to Islam
She saves herself if you don't help her? Next time i might save myself the trouble then.

The_Mask

Just like Yves, I chase tales.
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
So somehow i failed Pestilence, even though i don't think i missed any steps. Had to reload and do it again and this time i succeded, but man. :negative:
It is one of the time-sensitive quests. It also relies on you being slightly prepared in terms of having the ability to read, some skill in alchemy, and maybe some ingredients ready.

ItsChon

Resident Zoomer
Patron
you didn't help her?
I tried once and got instantly destroyed, so I figured it was impossible. Are you supposed to get their attention and run?

Codex Year of the Donut
you didn't help her?
I tried once and got instantly destroyed, so I figured it was impossible. Are you supposed to get their attention and run?
been a while but I think so, yes

RPK

Scholar
you didn't help her?
yeah, you have get them to follow you and run away.

Modron

Arcane
You just have to whistle/ride past them. Fairly easy to distract them enough on accident. Me bravely running away in their vicinity was all it took.

ItsChon

Resident Zoomer
Patron
I just put myself in their shoes. No way I'm stopping mid rape to chase some dude. What do you take me for, some fag?

Lyric Suite

Converting to Islam
I killed the mercenary again with one single poke in the face. I didn't even do it on purpose this guy is the worse.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom