Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Kingdom Come: Deliverance II - Henry's coming to see us in 2024

Zed Duke of Banville

Dungeon Master
Patron
They'll present a new protagonist

Muhammad Bin Pepïk, blakc Muslim convert taking revenge on Christians for colonialism in 1450.
This would still be better than a second game starring Henry, but the lead writer is too committed to his original vision to abandon a direct sequel to the narrative of the first game. At least we're spared a full trilogy of games starring Henry, as was the original intent. :M

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Jew Zed being a Jew, nothing new. Can't wait for reveil. It's in ~18h!
deusvult.png

Quillon

Arcane
watched it half an hour ago and thought it was an old KCD1 ad, now watched it more closely...ffs

henry will come to see after all :negative:

so is that city prague? also it looks like henry had a facelift at least lmao

also coming this year! what did I say

Tyranicon

A Memory of Eternity
Developer
It's been a while since I've played, but that does sound like a gruffer version of Henry's voice? Maybe they hired the same VA and asked for a more worldly version.

uajii

Literate
It looks like Kuttenberg to me. St. Barbara in the front and St. James in the back.
2133-pohled-z-ochozu-m.jpg

But I really don't like Henry's new face.

Wasteland

Novice
It's been a while since I've played, but that does sound like a gruffer version of Henry's voice? Maybe they hired the same VA and asked for a more worldly version.
Henry's grown into a man. (It's refreshing to say that about a current-year protagonist who didn't start as a woman.)

HoboForEternity

sunset tequila
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Henry's grown into a man. (It's refreshing to say that about a current-year protagonist who didn't start as a woman.)
Hmm i have never played a game where you play as a trans man before

Spike

Educated
Perfect opportunity to finish this game. Only about 1/3 through I believe. But it's so good.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom