Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

LARPFEST

Kz3r0

Arcane
Occasionally Fatal said:
The hive fleets, of course. D
:bro:

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
WAAAGH.jpg

Kayerts

Arcane
Each side has something to offer. Resistance has the most pathos. Chaos's Warmaster is probably the most interesting character still in the game, and I'm curious about the nature of the conflict between the Khagan and the Great God. Bonnapartah is green, and therefore best. And the Eldar wade into battle to unleash the Doom That Wails. Even so:

skuphundaku said:
Kz3r0 said:
Occasionally Fatal said:
The hive fleets, of course. D

Each side has something to offer. Resistance has the most pathos. Chaos's Warmaster is probably the most interesting character still in the game, and I'm curious about the nature of the conflict between the Khagan and the Great God. Bonnapartah is green, and therefore best. And the Eldar wade into battle to unleash the Doom That Wails.

Damn true. Every faction is VERY interesting.

Esquilax

Arcane
Baltika said:
Traitres! Viva La Resistance!

Agreed. I do admit that it would be funny to piss off root with having to write another update full of Ork dialogue.

BROsistance ftw.

I would be pleased if CHAOS was killing shit left and right and not building character with Ghingis Khan. I would be pleased if the CHAOS GOD was not a faggot. I would prefer if CHAOS WON AND WAS SOWING TERROR ACROSS THE GALAXY!!!1 It would be awesome if the necrons and their shitty gods never appeared. It would be AWESOME IF I EVER WAS HAPPY WITH WHAT I GET LIKE EVER.

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! is a slogan.
It wore no face. A simple, waxen mask. Two dots for eyes, its mouth a slit! is not.

edit

I think I reached my whining quota for today. :o

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Resistance has Horus and Primarchs, which allow for more interesting choices. I guess I'll go with that.

grotsnik

Arcane
Hive Fleet. I want to see what that sneaky lot are up to.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom